Start by marking “The Bride Pursued (Civil War Brides, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Bride Pursued (Civil War Brides, #7)

The Bride Pursued (Civil War Brides #7)

Shaye Montgomery is the tour manager for her childhood friend and major recording artist, Rayne Green. Rayne disappears on the night of a sold-out concert in Chicago, leaving Shaye to pick up the pieces while trying to figure out what happened to her friend.

Shaye flies from Seattle to Chicago in an effort to investigate Rayne’s disappearance, and finds herself transported
Nook, 199 pages
Published March 28th 2012 by Tracey Jane Jackson (first published March 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Bride Pursued, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bride Pursued

Sandy
Another excellent book by Ms. Jackson. I absolutely love this author and can't wait until her next in this series. She always keeps you coming back for more.
Sophia
This was the story I've eagerly awaited through the last two books. I just knew Laughing Crow's story was going to be a favorite the way he intrigued me as a secondary character. And for the first time in the series, I got to see what happened when someone actually left the past behind and went back leaving behind loved ones. I knew it would have some added tension as a result along with a strong plot and it didn't disappoint.

Shaye Montgomery can't get over the disappearance of her closest frien
Amazeballs Book Addicts
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book!!! It might be my favorite out of all of them!! I must say after reading Rayne and Samuel's book I was soooo excited to read more about Shaye and see where this story would go. This one is very different that the others, but a very good different. This book both broke my heart and healed it all in one. In the previous books, the heroes knew they were going to marry the heroine and didn't fight it at all, in fact they all but have to fight to convince the heroines of ...more
Brenda
May 06, 2012 Brenda rated it it was amazing
The Bride Pursued - Book 7 of the Civil War Series by Tracey Jane Jackson
Wow Tracey Jane Jackson hit the ball out of the park with this one. Time travel, intrigue, romance, it's all there. Something for everyone! Usually with her books there are people looking for friends or relatives after the first book where the first person was transported to the Civil War era, who are sent there also.

This book is about Shaye Montgomery who is looking for her missing friend, rock star, Rayne. She is transpor
Cayla
Sep 23, 2016 Cayla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a cute little story. I have noticed that this series has a lot of the "instant" love thing going on. Instant attraction/hook-up. Almost instant profession of love. While the characters are different and the time line is progressing through the Civil War, the set-up still feels very much the same. I keep hoping that the remainder of the books will be somewhat different.

I think Crow is a wonderful man. (I don't care for his past of hooking up with a lot of women though.) His attraction to Sha
Shannon Sonneveldt
I can’t be sure, since I love almost every book in this series, but I think this might be my favorite. I love Shaye and Crowe and the switch up in the story from the other books. Love, friendships, betrayal, and time travel galore. I love that we in this book you get to see some of the family and friends left behind find out the truth and get resolution. Highly recommend and thankful to have received a free copy in exchange for my honest review.
Nellie
Apr 24, 2012 Nellie rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!! Cannot say enough. So great, I'd let my teen read it. Clean, wonderful romance!
Loved this series! Could not put it down!!! Whis this was not the end. I want more! I love the time travel thing in this series. The shock of being in a new century. I loved the Abraham Lincoln info in the previous ones. I loved the Civil War parts! So fun!
Sarah Bauman
Jul 19, 2012 Sarah Bauman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved the story. I read the book in one day and could not put it down. The historical detail and everything else that Tracey puts into the book is amazing. If you have not read this book, be sure to check it out, it's worth the reading time.
Victoria
Jun 22, 2012 Victoria rated it really liked it
I loved this book but I was kind of disappointed when the story ended a totally different way than I expected it to end. I won't give details but after reading more of it I was glad that it ended the way the book ended.
Sharon
Apr 16, 2012 Sharon rated it really liked it
loved it, I'm acutally pleasently surprised that I enjoyed the mix of the past with the future the way it was done, but I loved it... Hope there will be more books for this series to come I am really looking forward to it.
Janis Maderia
Aug 15, 2014 Janis Maderia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

Loved this book

I liked this book, a bit different than the others. This series is one of the best series I have ever read. I finish one and order the next one right away.
Lady
Jun 13, 2012 Lady rated it really liked it
I felt this story was a bit slow in parts, but I enjoyed the ending.
Leah
Nov 12, 2012 Leah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series more with each book! I just hope that Tracey Jane Jackson keeps it coming!
Amy
Apr 14, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one may be my favorite. I love Shay and Crow. Their characters just grabbed my heart!
Delilah Marvelle
Jul 14, 2012 Delilah Marvelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this!
Tabitha Dotson
Aug 22, 2013 Tabitha Dotson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this one because of the new spin on time travel. Not only does Shaye go back in time, but when she returns Crow follows her. I live seeing him adapt to the modern world.
Becca
Apr 13, 2014 Becca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly

this was a look into the future. I loved this book. can't wait for the next one in the series
Giselle
Apr 18, 2012 Giselle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-i-enjoy
Nice way to end the series. Wraps everything up, well almost, but still I really enjoyed this book!
Wilma Jones-swinson
I thought this book was great. I loved it and the twist to this book made it an awesome read.
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Me123chan
Me123chan rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Zahabiyah Moochhala
Zahabiyah Moochhala rated it really liked it
May 22, 2017
Rebecca Martin
Rebecca Martin rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2013
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2013
Kelly Baker
Kelly Baker rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2012
Patty Perrine
Patty Perrine rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Adele
Adele rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2013
Danielle L Hicks
Danielle L Hicks rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • 11th Hour Rose (Langston Brothers #3)
  • Gabriel's Angel
  • The Widow's War
  • Sun's Parting Ray
  • My Dearest Cecelia: A Novel of the Southern Belle Who Stole General Sherman's Heart
  • A Scarlet Bride
  • Broken Promises
  • Love and War (Coltrane, #1)
  • No Greater Glory (The Cutteridge Family #1)
  • Love Not a Rebel (North American Woman Trilogy, #3)
  • High Hearts
  • Secrets, Spies & Sweet Little Lies (Secrets & Spies, #1)
  • Belle of Charleston (Southern Legacy #1)
  • Beyond the Wood (Beyond the Wood, #1)
  • The River Queen (Water Wheel #1)
  • The Longing (Grayson Brothers, #2)
  • The Royal Rose of Alabama: The Gold Crown Pendant Affair (a Novel)
  • Night of the Candles (Classic Gothics Collection, #6)
New York Times Bestselling Author, Tracey Jane Jackson, was born and raised in New Zealand, and that's where her love of horses was formed. Her grandfather taught her to ride at four years old, and she couldn't get enough.

Her love and passion for Abraham Lincoln and the entire Civil War era might have come from her American father, however, he lays no claim to influencing her. Tracey's mother used
More about Tracey Jane Jackson...

Civil War Brides (9 books)
  • The Bride Price (Civil War Brides, #1)
  • The Bride Found (Civil War Brides, #2)
  • The Bride Spy (Civil War Brides, #3)
  • The Bride Ransom (Civil War Brides, #4)
  • The Rebel Bride (Civil War Brides, #5)
  • The Bride Star (Civil War Brides, #6)
  • The Bride Accused (Civil War Brides, #8)
  • The Brides United  (Civil War Brides, #9)