Start by marking “The Bride Pursued (Civil War Brides, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Bride Pursued (Civil War Brides, #7)

The Bride Pursued (Civil War Brides #7)

4.56 of 5 stars 4.56  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Shaye Montgomery is the tour manager for her childhood friend and major recording artist, Rayne Green. Rayne disappears on the night of a sold-out concert in Chicago, leaving Shaye to pick up the pieces while trying to figure out what happened to her friend.

Shaye flies from Seattle to Chicago in an effort to investigate Rayne’s disappearance, and finds herself transported
Nook, 199 pages
Published March 28th 2012 by Tracey Jane Jackson (first published March 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Bride Pursued, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bride Pursued

Sandy
Another excellent book by Ms. Jackson. I absolutely love this author and can't wait until her next in this series. She always keeps you coming back for more.
Brenda
The Bride Pursued - Book 7 of the Civil War Series by Tracey Jane Jackson
Wow Tracey Jane Jackson hit the ball out of the park with this one. Time travel, intrigue, romance, it's all there. Something for everyone! Usually with her books there are people looking for friends or relatives after the first book where the first person was transported to the Civil War era, who are sent there also.

This book is about Shaye Montgomery who is looking for her missing friend, rock star, Rayne. She is transpor
Sophia
This was the story I've eagerly awaited through the last two books. I just knew Laughing Crow's story was going to be a favorite the way he intrigued me as a secondary character. And for the first time in the series, I got to see what happened when someone actually left the past behind and went back leaving behind loved ones. I knew it would have some added tension as a result along with a strong plot and it didn't disappoint.

Shaye Montgomery can't get over the disappearance of her closest frien
Janis Maderia
Loved this book

Loved this book

I liked this book, a bit different than the others. This series is one of the best series I have ever read. I finish one and order the next one right away.
Amy
This one may be my favorite. I love Shay and Crow. Their characters just grabbed my heart!
Becca
Surprisingly

this was a look into the future. I loved this book. can't wait for the next one in the series
Shannon Sonneveldt
I can’t be sure, since I love almost every book in this series, but I think this might be my favorite. I love Shaye and Crowe and the switch up in the story from the other books. Love, friendships, betrayal, and time travel galore. I love that we in this book you get to see some of the family and friends left behind find out the truth and get resolution. Highly recommend and thankful to have received a free copy in exchange for my honest review.
Nellie
LOVED IT!!! Cannot say enough. So great, I'd let my teen read it. Clean, wonderful romance!
Loved this series! Could not put it down!!! Whis this was not the end. I want more! I love the time travel thing in this series. The shock of being in a new century. I loved the Abraham Lincoln info in the previous ones. I loved the Civil War parts! So fun!
Sarah Bauman
I absolutely loved the story. I read the book in one day and could not put it down. The historical detail and everything else that Tracey puts into the book is amazing. If you have not read this book, be sure to check it out, it's worth the reading time.
Sharon
loved it, I'm acutally pleasently surprised that I enjoyed the mix of the past with the future the way it was done, but I loved it... Hope there will be more books for this series to come I am really looking forward to it.
Victoria
I loved this book but I was kind of disappointed when the story ended a totally different way than I expected it to end. I won't give details but after reading more of it I was glad that it ended the way the book ended.
Tabitha Dotson
I really like this one because of the new spin on time travel. Not only does Shaye go back in time, but when she returns Crow follows her. I live seeing him adapt to the modern world.
Giselle
Nice way to end the series. Wraps everything up, well almost, but still I really enjoyed this book!
Wilma Jones-swinson
I thought this book was great. I loved it and the twist to this book made it an awesome read.
Leah
I love this series more with each book! I just hope that Tracey Jane Jackson keeps it coming!
Danielle
I felt this story was a bit slow in parts, but I enjoyed the ending.
Cheryl Jetmore
Cheryl Jetmore marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Aimee Horn
Aimee Horn marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Amanda Merwin
Amanda Merwin marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Synita
Synita marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Leslie Bowes
Leslie Bowes marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Gabriel's Angel
  • On to Richmond (Bregdan Chronicles, #2)
  • 11th Hour Rose (Langston Brothers #3)
  • My Dearest Cecelia: A Novel of the Southern Belle Who Stole General Sherman's Heart
  • The Widow's War
  • Sun's Parting Ray
  • Thorns of Eden
  • A Scarlet Bride
  • Love and War (Coltrane, #1)
  • Broken Promises
  • No Greater Glory
  • Noble Cause
  • The Longing (Grayson Brothers, #2)
  • Love Not a Rebel (Cameron Family Saga #3)
  • In A Stranger's Arms
  • The River Queen (Water Wheel #1)
  • The Last, Long Night (Bregdan Chronicles, #5)
  • Night of the Candles (Classic Gothics Collection)
Tracey was born and raised in New Zealand, and that's where her love of horses was formed. Her grandfather taught her to ride at four years old, and she couldn't get enough.

Her love and passion for Abraham Lincoln and the entire Civil War era might have come from her American father, however, he lays no claim to influencing her. Tracey's mother used to tell her she was simply born in the wrong pla
More about Tracey Jane Jackson...

Civil War Brides (9 books)
  • The Bride Price (Civil War Brides, #1)
  • The Bride Found (Civil War Brides, #2)
  • The Bride Spy (Civil War Brides, #3)
  • The Bride Ransom (Civil War Brides, #4)
  • The Rebel Bride (Civil War Brides, #5)
  • The Bride Star (Civil War Brides, #6)
  • The Bride Accused (Civil War Brides, #8)
  • The Brides United  (Civil War Brides, #9)
Bound by Blood (Cauld Ane, #1) The Bride Price (Civil War Brides, #1) Bound by Fire (Cauld Ane, #2) The Bride Found (Civil War Brides, #2) Bound by Secrets (Cauld Ane, #3)