Start by marking “Kina's Blues: The Introduction ” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Kina's Blues: The Intr...

Simone Cooper

Kina's Blues: The Introduction

Life is full of ups and downs. Kina's life seems to have more of the downs than anything else. She feels like she's about to lose her mind. Between battling with her mother, trying to deal with school, money and her relationship, the last thing she needed was to find out she was pregnant. The spiral of disappointments, discoveries and tragedies cause her to do some serious ...more
Published (first published January 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kina's Blues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kina's Blues

Tamisha
Apr 20, 2013 Tamisha rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from start to finish!! It was a quick read but a good read! I am already looking forward to part 2 being released! I am dying to know how Kina went from a long relationship with a good man to being abandoned and alone! I want to know how Devin could turn on her, how his sister's friend is fairing and what is going to come of Kina and her baby! Very intriguing!
Shell Jones
Great read

When will the second part come? This book kept me captivated from beginning to end. I am anxious to know the outcome.
Lakesha Hendrick
Mar 09, 2013 Lakesha Hendrick rated it liked it
The book started off promising but went to the left somewhen in the middle and off the map in the end. The characters in the beginning doesn't match up to the end.
Kimberly
Jul 26, 2012 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from start to finish! I hate it when a book leaves me hanging but overall it was a great read
Rhonda
Aug 16, 2012 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
I loved it but. The books ending was not what I expect. It leaves wayyyyy to many questions. Where is part 2?????
Dria Onamission
Dria Onamission rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2015
TR
TR rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
Gail Howard-williams
Gail Howard-williams rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2013
Dawn Jasper
Dawn Jasper rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2012
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2012
Shell Jones
Shell Jones rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Tia
Tia rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2013
Sue1958
Sue1958 marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016