The Pale Watcher

The Pale Watcher

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
He is near.

A letter from a prospective client brings paranormal investigator Edgar Sullivan face to face with a terror the likes of which he's never known.

The client, Henry Whitaker, seeks to cast out a troublesome resident spirit he has termed the “Pale Watcher.” Each night, this frightening apparition manifests in his bedroom and watches him sleep til morning. Sullivan a...more
Published March 31st 2012 by Oj Connell

Mary
I liked the paranormal aspect of this novella very much. But I had problems connecting with the main character because you learn NOTHING about him or his personality. The author describes the horror in the haunted house in great detail, but misses to give the characters personality and depth.
Adreanna
its a very short story (64 pages) but I couldn't put it down. the story was very good and very well written
Jenn
The idea of someone watching me from a corner of the room, while I sleep, getting slowly closer, closer closer until... well, it creeps me out.
Beth Rea
Beth Rea marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Midori
Midori marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Stephanie Wiley
Stephanie Wiley marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
the prince
the prince marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Katherine Nabity
Katherine Nabity marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Barbara Smith
Barbara Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Deang
Deang marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Patricia Crosby
Patricia Crosby marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Brenda Seaberg
Brenda Seaberg marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2012
G
G added it
Aug 31, 2012
Rachael Thorne
Rachael Thorne marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012
OJ Connell is a husband, father and dilettante from the American Midwest. Little is known about this elusive author, however it has been said that he enjoys Postmodern literature, Lapsang Souchong and other pretentious things. His work has appeared in various venues, including Every Day Fiction and The Big Book of New Short Horror. He likes cats, also.
More about O.J. Connell...
The Smell of Leather Milsbourne, Michigan The Scourge The Diadem A Treasury of Shadows: 4 Edgar Sullivan Paranormal Mysteries