Start by marking “Kissing Zombies” as Want to Read:
Kissing Zombies

Kissing Zombies

3.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  29 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
BOOKS 1 & 2 OF THE "Girl's Guide" DUOLOGY. Rebecca Willis is a 17 year old survivor of a zombie pandemic who’s still in love with her high school crush Lance Tanner, who just happens to be be a zombie. But when things begin to threaten her ties with Lance she must choose over saving her own life and the lives of her friends or saving her zombie.
Published April 10th 2012 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Kissing Zombies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissing Zombies

Sue Moro
Jun 25, 2012 Sue Moro rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-books

The cover on this bind-up and the synopsis intrigued me. I was, however, expecting a zombie / humorous story based on the titles A Girl's Guide to Falling In Love With a Zombie, and A Girl's Guide to Breaking Up With a Zombie. Instead, this is a serious story set in a world decimated by a zombie plague triggered by a terrorist attack. It isn't explained if the plague was intentional, or an unexpected side effect of the attack. Perhaps this was glossed over to keep the story short, but I would h
Pouneh
Aug 22, 2015 Pouneh rated it liked it
I love the author! I love his videos on youtube and his tweets on twitter! And that is the reason why I picked up this book of his. It is the first zombie-book I ever read because I avoid zombie-themed whatever. I do not like zombies, or the concept behind it, and I cannot–for the life of me–understand the hype around these creatures be it in books, movies, or even music.

That said: this book was a fun and short read. I do not have the feeling of havening wasted time or money buying and reading i
Cristi-Lael
Jun 11, 2015 Cristi-Lael rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult, kindle
What I read was actually a bind up of both parts of A Girl's Guide. Amazon called it I'm in Love with a Zombie, but GoodReads doesn't have that on here.
This was a good story. I enjoyed reading it and finished it on a little over an hour. My main complaint is that I thought it was too short. There was so much potential to lengthen it and make it into a full novel. The idea was great and I would have loved to have seen Richard explore this world he created a bit more.
My only other complaint was t
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Kissing Zombies is actually a combo book of two novellas called A Girl’s Guide to Dating a Zombie and a A Girl’s Guide to Breaking Up With a Zombie, but I honestly think it works better when the two are read together like this. I think it would have brought it down for me if I had stopped where the first book ended and had to wait for the next part.

This was a genuinely fun read and the shortness proves to actually be a plus because it has the perfect pacing for the story. The main character Rebe
Ashley Ehlers
Jan 28, 2013 Ashley Ehlers rated it liked it
These zombie tales (as it is the volume for A Girl's Guide series by Richard Denney) are fast paced, action packed, short, and can be deeply developed in sadness. Which you would expect as it is an end of the world, zombie book.

Since it’s short of course it’ll be fast paced. In the beginning you see how the world is with zombies trying to get in for some of that human brain but then you see that the main girl is in love with one of those zombies. Because of this, she can’t leave her dead “boyfr
Wee Shubba's World
Original Review: http://totallybookalicious.blogspot.c...

I grabbed this on Kindle for free. The cover caught my eye and so did the title. So I snapped it up. I went into it thinking it was going to be a fun, light read. And in a way it was. It was very light and very quick. It doesn't take any brain power to read so it works good for a filler novel. However, I like my books to have some depth to the story so it just didn't grab me.

Kissing Zombies is a bind up of two novella's; A Girl's Guide to
Lyuba
Feb 21, 2014 Lyuba rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Jenna
Jul 24, 2015 Jenna rated it it was ok
Started out funny afterward just got silly. I was missing world building, love building , character development etc.
Mike
Apr 17, 2013 Mike rated it it was ok
A quirky funny short tale of zombies and love. I can usually overlook grammar/spelling errors but it was distracting with the several that jumped out at me
Trish Wood
Dec 13, 2012 Trish Wood rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick, quirky, fun read. Im looking forward to more from this title.
Stephanie
Aug 09, 2015 Stephanie rated it it was ok
Shelves: zombie, romance, 2-star
Not bad, not good.
Sarah F
Sarah F marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Tasha hastings
Tasha hastings marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Jennifer Bardsley
Jennifer Bardsley marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Kathy C
Kathy C rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Tracie Runnels
Tracie Runnels marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Samantha Silver
Samantha Silver marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Katelyn
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Lovebooks
Lovebooks rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2015
Miguel Mercado
Miguel Mercado marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Evie Childs
Evie Childs marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Sar Gillis
Sar Gillis marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Lys
Lys marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
alicia croy
alicia croy rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
Elisheva
Elisheva marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Richard Denney resides in Texas. He enjoys reading, writing, sweet tea, horror movies, & staying on Goodreads until his eyes burn of exhaustion.

He also runs his own personal YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsND...
More about Richard P. Denney...