Un Jeque Despiadado (Harlequin Bianca, #870)

Un Jeque Despiadado (Harlequin Bianca, #870)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  16 reviews
De las brillantes luces de Las Vegas… al resplandor de las joyas del desierto.Un minúsculo biquini no era el atuendo que le hubiera gustado llevar a Rachel Donnelly al conocer al jeque Karim al Safir. Sobre todo siendo él tan atractivo y estando… tan vestido. Karim se quedó horrorizado al conocer a la madre de su recién descubierto sobrino. La emoción que sintió al contemp...more
Published October 2nd 2012 by Harlequin (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Un Jeque Despiadado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Un Jeque Despiadado

Saly
This was such a typical Marton, hero thinks he is God, comes to clean up after his dead degenerate brother and makes assumptions about the heroine and who can forget the punishing kisses. Heroine is a typical HP heroine, silently suffers her younger sister's antics and even takes on her child, who she adores and pretends to be his mother. The hero takes her with him, she hates him, kisses him, you know how it goes. They fall fast for each other but still she continues to lie, things blow up and...more
karen
May 24, 2012 karen marked it as romance-covers-i-have-loved  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOODNESS, IT IS A MEDICAL MARVEL!!
willaful
I've been having a run of modern kinder/gentler/boring HPs lately; all the trappings but none of the crazy. This was just published a few month ago, but thankfully it's classic HP and classic Marton. Cynical tycoon Sheikh Karim meets feisty mother (he thinks) of his dead brother's child and falls in love against his will. Of course Rachel is really just the good sister taking care of the baby her bad sister wanted no part of. All was delightful in its unoriginal way, though a bit light on the hu...more
Rebecca
This book could have been so much better than it was. I couldn't stand Karim at first, but in the middle he seemed less of a jerk, but then it went downhill again. Once Rachel realized he wasn't going to take Ethan away from her she should have told him the truth. Still, I felt he could have at least listened to her once he did find out instead of believing a complete stranger.
Tonya Warner
Sheikh Karim al Safir is the next in line to be the King of his country. He has always done what is expected, what is required, and what is needed for him to become a successful ruler one day. Part of his duty was to spare his father from the self-destructive life his late brother had lead. Cleaning up after Rami's worldwide jaunt before his death leads him to Las Vegas and the one place his brother had seemed to set down roots. Instead, he finds Rami had left behind a son.

Rachel Donnelly had s...more
Tia
I really liked this book but at the same time I was annoyed. The hero in the story has such a macho attitude that he thinks he's gods gift. He takes Rachel and her baby Ethan away, knowing that Ethan is his dead brothers baby. However what he doesn't know is Rachel is not Ethan's biological mother, her sister Suki is. After Suki abandoned Ethan, Rachel worked her hardest to make sure that he is well taken care of.

Karim, the hero, thinks he can just take Ethan and Rachel and so they travel back t...more
Missy
A brave gusty heroine in sparkling showgirl bikini raising a child born of her heart struggles to keep him when his studly macho uncle comes to clean up his late brother's messes. They are drawn together in love for the baby and a growing love for each other. The evil slutty selfish sister comes back & tries to destory everything but true love conquers all. A wonderful story about how the love of a woman & baby thaw out a man's abused heart to love & trust again.
Greiciane
Uma história que apesar de previsível nos prende para sabermos o desfecho. Aquele tipo de protagonistas que se enfrentam e lutam contra os sentimentos, mas que aquela eletricidade já existe entre eles e não tem jeito. É uma história de amor e intrigas, eu recomendo
Moran
Not my fav book by Sandra Marton.

I didn't feel any connection to the characters and there wasn't much of a plot or drama in my opinion. I didn't care for either the hero or heroine and I didn't feel the love between them.

I feel like the last few books I read by her weren't as good as other books I read and enjoyed by her but she is still an auto buy for me and I just hope her next book will be better or she won't be an auto buy anymore :(
Nonieღserenity2bliss
I really am a sucker for punishment for picking this book. I've read most of the author's books and she always use the same formula. So if you have read one book, you've pretty much read them all. The hero is still as arrogant as ever, and the heroine is stupid, saintly, and meek. I'm still waiting for her to revert back to the days when her story is enjoyable, i.e The Barons and Knight Brothers.
Diane
do people, in real life, really fall into bed with a man they just met a week or so ago? that just plain boggles my mind! especially if said man was trying to take your child away from you and didn't really have any scruples about doing so.
Tanya Mayes
This book is a really cute love story. This was a good read left me wanting more. I had some questions that remained. There should be a part two.
Marina Andreou
OF course 5 stars to my favorite Author Sandra Marton.I have a passion with this stories...and Sandra knows how to write a wonderful book!!!!
April
I had to take a break from the Hunger Games trillogy!
Lovely Tesorio
Lovely Tesorio marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Angelicdiva Thomas
Angelicdiva Thomas marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Prisca
Prisca marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Angeli Alleyne-joseph
Angeli Alleyne-joseph marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Heidi
Heidi added it
Jul 03, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Jarlene Ty
Jarlene Ty marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I live in a small town in Connecticut with my husband. I was 15, he was 18 when we met! Our house is bright and sun-filled, with deep woods behind us that are home to native wildlife from deer to fishers to coyotes. Wild turkeys plod through our yard; hawks fly overhead.

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In e...more
More about Sandra Marton...
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale