Start by marking “Un Jeque Despiadado (Harlequin Bianca, #870)” as Want to Read:
Un Jeque Despiadado (Harlequin Bianca, #870)

Un Jeque Despiadado (Harlequin Bianca, #870)

3.56  ·  Rating Details  ·  142 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
De las brillantes luces de Las Vegas al resplandor de las joyas del desierto.Un minúsculo biquini no era el atuendo que le hubiera gustado llevar a Rachel Donnelly al conocer al jeque Karim al Safir. Sobre todo siendo él tan atractivo y estando tan vestido. Karim se quedó horrorizado al conocer a la madre de su recién descubierto sobrino. La emoción que sintió al contempla ...more
Published October 2nd 2012 by Harlequin (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Un Jeque Despiadado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Un Jeque Despiadado

karen
May 24, 2012 karen marked it as romance-covers-i-have-loved  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOODNESS, IT IS A MEDICAL MARVEL!!
Saly
This was such a typical Marton, hero thinks he is God, comes to clean up after his dead degenerate brother and makes assumptions about the heroine and who can forget the punishing kisses. Heroine is a typical HP heroine, silently suffers her younger sister's antics and even takes on her child, who she adores and pretends to be his mother. The hero takes her with him, she hates him, kisses him, you know how it goes. They fall fast for each other but still she continues to lie, things blow up and ...more
willaful
I've been having a run of modern kinder/gentler/boring HPs lately; all the trappings but none of the crazy. This was just published a few month ago, but thankfully it's classic HP and classic Marton. Cynical tycoon Sheikh Karim meets feisty mother (he thinks) of his dead brother's child and falls in love against his will. Of course Rachel is really just the good sister taking care of the baby her bad sister wanted no part of. All was delightful in its unoriginal way, though a bit light on the hu ...more
Rebecca
Apr 14, 2012 Rebecca rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
This book could have been so much better than it was. I couldn't stand Karim at first, but in the middle he seemed less of a jerk, but then it went downhill again. Once Rachel realized he wasn't going to take Ethan away from her she should have told him the truth. Still, I felt he could have at least listened to her once he did find out instead of believing a complete stranger.
Tia
Feb 21, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book but at the same time I was annoyed. The hero in the story has such a macho attitude that he thinks he's gods gift. He takes Rachel and her baby Ethan away, knowing that Ethan is his dead brothers baby. However what he doesn't know is Rachel is not Ethan's biological mother, her sister Suki is. After Suki abandoned Ethan, Rachel worked her hardest to make sure that he is well taken care of.

Karim, the hero, thinks he can just take Ethan and Rachel and so they travel back t
Missy
Mar 20, 2014 Missy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A brave gusty heroine in sparkling showgirl bikini raising a child born of her heart struggles to keep him when his studly macho uncle comes to clean up his late brother's messes. They are drawn together in love for the baby and a growing love for each other. The evil slutty selfish sister comes back & tries to destory everything but true love conquers all. A wonderful story about how the love of a woman & baby thaw out a man's abused heart to love & trust again.
Tonya Warner
Apr 07, 2012 Tonya Warner rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sheikh Karim al Safir is the next in line to be the King of his country. He has always done what is expected, what is required, and what is needed for him to become a successful ruler one day. Part of his duty was to spare his father from the self-destructive life his late brother had lead. Cleaning up after Rami's worldwide jaunt before his death leads him to Las Vegas and the one place his brother had seemed to set down roots. Instead, he finds Rami had left behind a son.

Rachel Donnelly had s
Greiciane
Uma história que apesar de previsível nos prende para sabermos o desfecho. Aquele tipo de protagonistas que se enfrentam e lutam contra os sentimentos, mas que aquela eletricidade já existe entre eles e não tem jeito. É uma história de amor e intrigas, eu recomendo
Moran
Not my fav book by Sandra Marton.

I didn't feel any connection to the characters and there wasn't much of a plot or drama in my opinion. I didn't care for either the hero or heroine and I didn't feel the love between them.

I feel like the last few books I read by her weren't as good as other books I read and enjoyed by her but she is still an auto buy for me and I just hope her next book will be better or she won't be an auto buy anymore :(
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Oct 31, 2012 Nonieღserenity2bliss rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-b
I really am a sucker for punishment for picking this book. I've read most of the author's books and she always use the same formula. So if you have read one book, you've pretty much read them all. The hero is still as arrogant as ever, and the heroine is stupid, saintly, and meek. I'm still waiting for her to revert back to the days when her story is enjoyable, i.e The Barons and Knight Brothers.
Diane
do people, in real life, really fall into bed with a man they just met a week or so ago? that just plain boggles my mind! especially if said man was trying to take your child away from you and didn't really have any scruples about doing so.
Tanya Mayes
Jan 27, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a really cute love story. This was a good read left me wanting more. I had some questions that remained. There should be a part two.
April
Apr 27, 2012 April rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had to take a break from the Hunger Games trillogy!
Janie Hernandez
Feb 04, 2013 Janie Hernandez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story!
Josephine Crystal
Josephine Crystal marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Roro
Roro is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2016
Madiha
Madiha marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2016
Cathy Norfin
Cathy Norfin marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Jenny
Jenny rated it did not like it
Jul 02, 2016
Jadzzia
Jadzzia marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Fatima Flor
Fatima Flor marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Dana W Farver
Dana W Farver marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Kimberley Bryant
Kimberley Bryant rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Sexyladi Barnes
Sexyladi Barnes rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Jun 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Girl in the Bedouin Tent
  • The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #1)
  • Traded to the Sheikh
  • Monarch of the Sands
  • The Tarnished Jewel of Jazaar
  • His Majesty's Mistake (A Royal Scandal, #2)
  • Beholden to the Throne (Empire of the Sands #2)
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • Secrets of the Oasis
  • Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #3)
  • To Tempt a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd, #2)
  • Chosen by the Sheikh: The Sheikh and the Virgin\Kept for the Sheikh's Pleasure
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4)
  • His Poor Little Rich Girl
  • The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)
  • Marriage Behind the Facade (The Al Dhakir Brothers #2)

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...