Start by marking “Raw Family Signature Dishes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Essential Live-Food Recipes” as Want to Read:

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  6 reviews
While the raw food diet is the fastest growing alternative approach to eating because of its health benefits, preparing raw food dishes is so new that many people don’t know where to start. With 500 color photos, this friendly, step-by-step guide gently walks readers through recipes to create amazingly delicious and nutritious meals. Victoria Boutenko and her family are kn ...more
Published June 5th 2012 by North Atlantic Books (first published July 21st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Raw Family Signature Dishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raw Family Signature Dishes

Great pictures and step by step instructions. Many recipes I will make, some I will not as I don't have a dehydrator, and I am not ready to go there yet. This cookbook gives a very good look into the ("cooking") world of a raw food lifestyle. Still doubt my kids will try many of these! I did get them to try dandelion greens in their smoothie-- they were not very receptive. :-)
This book was good but unless you have a dehydrator or want to buy one, I would borrow this book at a library rather than buy it. It's a little extreme for me but would like to eat healthier and a bit more raw.
I just can't see this ever happening. Every dish made with the food dehydrator makes me shudder. I might be able to juice, though. Ugh.
Step-by-step recipes for raw foods including photographs that guide you through making the dishes. Great for a raw food newbie.
I'm not quite 'ready' for this regiment, but its amazing to see what you can make 'RAW'... All whole and healthy ingredients!
The definition of a step by step recipe book. Clever and nice layout!
Brigitta marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Leann added it
Nov 17, 2015
Samantha marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
John added it
Aug 16, 2015
Sharon Lee
Sharon Lee marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Claudia marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Mindy added it
Dec 22, 2014
Lina marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Geri Alexandrova
Geri Alexandrova marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Zoe added it
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Victoria Boutenko is an author, teacher, inventor, researcher, artist and mother of three. She teaches classes on healthy living and raw food all over the world. As a result of her research and teachings, thousands of people are drinking and sharing green smoothies.

More about Victoria Boutenko...