Start by marking “Raw Family Signature Dishes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Essential Live-Food Recipes” as Want to Read:

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  6 reviews
While the raw food diet is the fastest growing alternative approach to eating because of its health benefits, preparing raw food dishes is so new that many people don’t know where to start. With 500 color photos, this friendly, step-by-step guide gently walks readers through recipes to create amazingly delicious and nutritious meals. Victoria Boutenko and her family are kn ...more
Published June 5th 2012 by North Atlantic Books (first published July 21st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Raw Family Signature Dishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raw Family Signature Dishes

Stacyj
Great pictures and step by step instructions. Many recipes I will make, some I will not as I don't have a dehydrator, and I am not ready to go there yet. This cookbook gives a very good look into the ("cooking") world of a raw food lifestyle. Still doubt my kids will try many of these! I did get them to try dandelion greens in their smoothie-- they were not very receptive. :-)
Karen
This book was good but unless you have a dehydrator or want to buy one, I would borrow this book at a library rather than buy it. It's a little extreme for me but would like to eat healthier and a bit more raw.
Jen
I just can't see this ever happening. Every dish made with the food dehydrator makes me shudder. I might be able to juice, though. Ugh.
Laurel
Step-by-step recipes for raw foods including photographs that guide you through making the dishes. Great for a raw food newbie.
I'm not quite 'ready' for this regiment, but its amazing to see what you can make 'RAW'... All whole and healthy ingredients!
The definition of a step by step recipe book. Clever and nice layout!
Sharon Lee
Sharon Lee marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Claudia Cobb Davis
Claudia Cobb Davis marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Mindy
Mindy added it
Dec 22, 2014
Lina
Lina marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Geri Alexandrova
Geri Alexandrova marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Zoe
Zoe added it
Jun 22, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Koriander Von rothenburg
Koriander Von rothenburg marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Kitty Brevig
Kitty Brevig marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Ula
Ula marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
41941
Victoria Boutenko is an author, teacher, inventor, researcher, artist and mother of three. She teaches classes on healthy living and raw food all over the world. As a result of her research and teachings, thousands of people are drinking and sharing green smoothies.

Source: http://greensmoothiesblog.com/who-is-...
More about Victoria Boutenko...
Green for Life Green Smoothie Revolution: The Radical Leap Towards Natural Health 12 Steps to Raw Foods: How to End Your Addiction to Cooked Food Raw Family Raw and Beyond: How Omega-3 Nutrition Is Transforming the Raw Food Paradigm