Start by marking “The Princess Bride: A Celebration” as Want to Read:
The Princess Bride: A Celebration

The Princess Bride: A Celebration

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The first and only official companion to the iconic film. One of the most hilarious, romantic, adventurous, and best-loved movies of all time, The Princess Bride is a touchstone in the lives of generations of moviegoers. Now, for the first time, millions of fans will have the opportunity to own the first book to celebrate the magic, memories, and derring-do of the seminal ...more
Published September 25th 2012 by Universe

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Bride

John Mccormack
Maybe my favourite move ever.It was fun reading early script and recognizing later changes.The drawings of the sets were a nice touch.A nice companion to the book,the movie,and William Goldman's book about the making of the movie.A dweam wiffin a dweam.
Winter Sophia Rose
Funny, Informative & Beautiful Photo Memorabilia!
This was as exciting to spy at my local bookstore as was picking up 'The Making of Star Trek' at a thrift store for a quarter.
There is so much that goes on behind the camera, and I'm so glad Rob finally published a book behind one of his many great films. I've literally waited for this to hit a self since I first saw 'The Princess Bride' when I was eleven!
So much to take in. Costumes, props, SCRIPTS, locations, sword play, and I could just go on, but why spoil it?
Go out and find a
I wish there were more notes, as one Amazon reviewer said, it's more of a scrapbook then anything, although I still loved going through, and reading out snippets of the script. All in all it just brought back how much I love the movie, and how badly I need to reread the original book (one of my all time favourites!)
Almost as good as watching the movie...wuv, twuu wuv. Even after watching it at least a bazillion times since I was probably about 12 if not younger (Not sure when I first watched it, one of those movies that has always been there.) I still laugh out loud at that part.
Norma Ruttan
I loved the photos and the famous texts taken from the movie. It makes a wonderful addition to my small collection of books pertaining to films!
Disappointed that the script was incomplete. A lot of filler, but the interviews were great.
Jan 10, 2013 Lisa rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: owned
How marvelous.
Mad marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
My Fangirl Life
My Fangirl Life marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Alexander Fontana
Alexander Fontana is currently reading it
Sep 03, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Leruh marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Sande marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Marisa marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Earicka marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
christy sorensen
christy sorensen marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Brad Lane
Brad Lane marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Leanna marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Sonja marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Steph. marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Cody Martin
Cody Martin marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Teresa added it
Jun 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Wit & Wisdom of Archie Bunker The Princess Bride The First Years Last Forever As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War