The Princess Bride: A Celebration

The Princess Bride: A Celebration

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The first and only official companion to the iconic film. One of the most hilarious, romantic, adventurous, and best-loved movies of all time, The Princess Bride is a touchstone in the lives of generations of moviegoers. Now, for the first time, millions of fans will have the opportunity to own the first book to celebrate the magic, memories, and derring-do of the seminal...more
Published September 25th 2012 by Universe

Erin
This was as exciting to spy at my local bookstore as was picking up 'The Making of Star Trek' at a thrift store for a quarter.
There is so much that goes on behind the camera, and I'm so glad Rob finally published a book behind one of his many great films. I've literally waited for this to hit a self since I first saw 'The Princess Bride' when I was eleven!
Fantastic!
So much to take in. Costumes, props, SCRIPTS, locations, sword play, and I could just go on, but why spoil it?
Go out and find a...more
I wish there were more notes, as one Amazon reviewer said, it's more of a scrapbook then anything, although I still loved going through, and reading out snippets of the script. All in all it just brought back how much I love the movie, and how badly I need to reread the original book (one of my all time favourites!)
Katy
Almost as good as watching the movie...wuv, twuu wuv. Even after watching it at least a bazillion times since I was probably about 12 if not younger (Not sure when I first watched it, one of those movies that has always been there.) I still laugh out loud at that part.
Norma Ruttan
I loved the photos and the famous texts taken from the movie. It makes a wonderful addition to my small collection of books pertaining to films!
Grace
Disappointed that the script was incomplete. A lot of filler, but the interviews were great.
Lisa
Jan 10, 2013 Lisa rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: owned
How marvelous.
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Luisa
Luisa marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Kristy Ledford
Kristy Ledford marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Clara
Clara marked it as to-read
Amy Happy
Amy Happy marked it as to-read
Ray
Ray marked it as to-read
Karla Montenegro
Karla Montenegro marked it as to-read
Herr Lemmy
Herr Lemmy marked it as to-read
Jennifer Rose
Jennifer Rose marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Sarah added it
Feb 07, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
mouse
mouse marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Wit & Wisdom of Archie Bunker The First Years The Princess Bride The First Years Last Forever World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War