Start by marking “Modern Flavors of Arabia: Recipes and Memories from My Middle Eastern Kitchen” as Want to Read:
Modern Flavors of Arabia: Recipes and Memories from My Middle Eastern Kitchen

Modern Flavors of Arabia: Recipes and Memories from My Middle Eastern Kitchen

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Modern Flavors of Arabia takes you on a culinary journey to the Middle East to explore a food culture that spans centuries. Each of the recipes will surprise and delight you and bring new colors, aromas and flavors to your table. Join Suzanne as she pays tribute to her mother's cooking and enjoy her refreshingly new take on the traditional--pilafs fragrant with herbs and s ...more
Published October 2nd 2012 by Appetite by Random House (first published February 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Modern Flavors of Arabia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Modern Flavors of Arabia

Darren
Arabian food seems to be shrouded often in a haze of mystery unless you happen to hail from that region. Ask most people to name some Arabian food and they will invariably struggle past throwing out "dates" as a suggestion.

This book will change that and it may make you realise how widespread Arabian food and ingredients are, whether through fusion or just through culinary export.

Straight away the reader begins to be enchanted and hypnotised by the book's great design and photography and this fee
Umme
I’ll admit, haven’t tried too many recipes from this book. But the one I did try was incredible! I wish I had more time to experiment with some of the other recipes. The food looks delicious and the recipes easy to follow. If you want to try whipping up Arab food, I’d start with this cookbook.
Natashya KitchenPuppies
Absolutely wonderful! Full of flavour, full of colour, wonderfully transporting cookbook.
See my full review here - http://livinginthekitchenwithpuppies....
Colin
Colin marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Patty R.
Patty R. marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Colin
Colin marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Sawy-o
Sawy-o marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Teddy
Teddy added it
Aug 29, 2014
Sarah added it
Jul 22, 2014
Khuram Choudri
Khuram Choudri marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
shms
shms added it
Jun 16, 2014
Cathyt
Cathyt marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Jenny
Jenny added it
Dec 29, 2013
Sparky
Sparky added it
Nov 01, 2013
Reka
Reka marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Paris Davis
Paris Davis marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
When Suzanne Cooks Modern Flavours of Arabia Modern Flavors of Arabia: Recipes and Memories from My Middle Eastern Kitchen