Start by marking “Knitted Farm Animals: 15 Irresistible, Easy-to-Knit Friends” as Want to Read:
Knitted Farm Animals: 15 Irresistible, Easy-to-Knit Friends

Knitted Farm Animals: 15 Irresistible, Easy-to-Knit Friends

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Moo, Oink, Knit!
Knit up your favorite furry or feathered critter, or make the whole barnyard! The colorful characters in this book—including a clever pig, a gentle donkey, and a family of chickens—would love to be your friends. Children and grown-ups alike will fall for the fifteen bighearted, oversize farm animals designed in Sarah Keen’s signature style.
All of these roly
Published December 11th 2012 by Potter Craft (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Knitted Farm Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knitted Farm Animals

Rachel Folk
Joyia
I saw this on the shelf and checked this out at the library. It's adorable and easy to follow if you have some knitting experience and has a guide in the back to explain abbreviations. I didn't have #3 needles and substituted #6 needles, I didn't have varied colors of yarn and I didn't knit stockinette when instructed to do so but the speckled goose egg with the dorsal fin I knitted for my cats is now one of their favorite toys.
Dana Wright
This collection of fifteen farm animals is a whole lot of fun. The directions are easy and at the end of each row author Sarah Keen tells you how many you should be shooting for. A great help for those of us who need the structure. If you are looking for a baby chick pattern for Easter, then look no further. This book has some great gifts for the kids in your life. Awesome and adorable!
Cute and cuddly!
Nicole Hennessy
Nicole Hennessy marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Anastasia
Anastasia marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Patsy
Patsy marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013
Silvia
Silvia marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Sally
Sally marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Amy
Amy added it
Jan 13, 2013
Knitted Wild Animals: 15 Adorable, Easy-to-Knit Toys Knitted Farm Animals: A Collection of Farmyard Friends to Knit from Scratch. Sarah Keen Knitted Noah's Ark: Recreate the Story with a Charming Collection of Knitted Characters Knitted Nursery Rhymes: Recreate the traditional tales with toys Knitted Fairy Tales: Retell the Famous Fables with Kntted Toys