Start by marking “Rachael Ray: Just in Time: All-New 30-Minutes Meals, plus Super-Fast 15-Minute Meals and Slow It Down 60-Minute Meals” as Want to Read:

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  264 ratings  ·  21 reviews
In this irresistible collection Rachael continues to work her 30-minute magic with nearly 100 awesomely delicious brand-new recipes. From pasta to pizzas, soups to sammies, and chicken, fish, and meat, you’ll find a 30-minute-meal to suit every appetite.

But what if you don’t have even 30 minutes? No worries, Rachael has you covered with her quickest-ever 15-minute meals. W
Published April 17th 2012 by Clarkson Potter (first published October 10th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Rachael Ray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rachael Ray

Clare
Mar 31, 2008 Clare rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: cooks, those who enjoy Rachael Ray and those who enjoy cookbooks just for the fun of readint them
This is a fun cookbook to read. I would have given it more stars except that some of the pages are white print on an orange background which I found very difficult to read. The recipes are light and fun, like Rachael Ray's show. She has recipes for those who have 15, 30, or 60 minutes to prepare a meal. Ray's comments about each dish sound so much like her that I could almost hear her voice. Preparation of these meals is quite simple though I would have to go to the grocery store to buy the fres ...more
Xyra
What amazes me most about this cookbook is that the timing is correct. I tried one of the 30 minute meals thinking there is no way it would be done in 30 minutes and, by golly, it was!

The recipes are easy to read and follow and very tasty.

One recipe note: since these books were first published more has been studied and written about the use of olive oil. In many of these recipes you really should not use the EVOO recommended, but just plain olive oil. An easy substitution.

Overall, the Rachel Ra
Kristie
Typical Rachael Ray fare.
Jami
Wonderful recipes, although I have a few complaints:

1) There aren't enough pictures!! She puts in a handful (and really, I mean six or seven) in the beginning of the book and that is it. With more than 100 recipes, this was quite disappointing.

2) All the meals make 4 servings. It is just my husband and I, so it makes it inconveinent to "half" all the ingredients.

I am going to check out her 2-4-6-8 book. That might help with the portions. Also, I recognized several of her recipes from her show 3
ALN
The recipes I tried were great, all took me longer to prepare. Maybe it took me longer because I'm just a home cook.
Katie
I love Rachael Ray, but you can't really diet and eat her food. Also, I'm single, so it's a pain to halve recipes so they are just for me, so a lot of times I don't bother cooking recipes from books. She does have a lot of great ideas though and I like that she added a 15 minute meal section. Pictures would have made this book much better.
Carolyn
Since the beginning of January, about 90% of the meals I've cooked have come from this cookbook. Her recipes are pretty easy and quick. Plus, most of them are really big on taste. I'm having a lot of fun! My favorites so far are, Balsamic Chicken with Pesto Gravy, Tomatillo and Chicken Tostadas, and Tuna and Tomato Bread Stoup. Yum-o!
Erin
I love Rachael Ray's cookbooks, as far as the layout, editorials, and information. The recipes can be very difficult for me to recreate because of the difficulty of getting some of the ingredients. Also, I have a grocery budget :) . Overally though, the pictures and commentary are great.
Brittani
I was given this book as a wedding gift. The recipes are too much for my husband and me. The recipes also take a lot longer than what the book says. I gave up on this book fairly quickly as an inexperienced cook, but I may try again in the future.
Heather
Now I remember why I don't really like Rachael Ray. There is about one recipe out of this entire cookbook that I might try. There's too much meat and her style is too cutesy for my taste.
Leigh
Okay, her constant reference to Extra Virgin Olive Oil as EVOO quickly becomes irritating but that's a nitpick. The book is fun to read and the recipes are delicious. Highly recommended.
Crystal
Good recipes, but I don't really look for 60 minute meals from Rachael. I need yummy and satisfying time savers, and I didn't get enough of them from this book.
Anastasia
This one was along the same lines of the 30 minute meal cookbook I reviewed already. I haven't tried anything from it yet, but I will tomorrow. Wish me luck! =)
Andreia
Apr 29, 2010 Andreia is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Working my way slowly through this (so many cookbooks, so little time)
So far we've made the
Deli-Stuffed Eggwiches. Pretty good.
Dana
I like Rachael Ray, and this is a really useful cookbook. The recipes are tasty and (for the most part) easy to follow and prepare.
Michelle
Aug 20, 2008 Michelle rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Rachel Ray fans, For quick and easy recipes
Shelves: food
I love Rachel Ray and I love this cook book! :)
My favorite recipe is the Stuffed Pepper Stoup. Yum!
Amanda
I found many tasty fast meals from this and other books by her.
Mckinley
Interesting idea - separating recipes by time to make.
Meghan
Never disappointed, I always find easy recipes.
Clint Spotleson
I'm 100% positive I have NEVER read this book.
Nicole Shelby
thanks for this gift, my sister J
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Joshua
Joshua added it
Jul 19, 2015
Amine  The First
Amine The First marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Thomasin
Thomasin marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Denise
Denise added it
Jun 21, 2015
  • Quick Fix Meals: 200 Simple, Delicious Recipes to Make Mealtime Easy
  • Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
  • Everyday Food: Light: The Quickest and Easiest Recipes, All Under 500 Calories
  • Molto Gusto: Easy Italian Cooking
  • Vegetables
  • Pie: 300 Tried-and-True Recipes for Delicious Homemade Pie
  • Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Recipes
  • Joy of Cooking: All About Chicken
  • Food Network Magazine Great Easy Meals: 250 Delicious Recipes for the Whole Family
  • Real Simple: Meals Made Easy
  • Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill Cookbook: Explosive Flavors from the Southwestern Kitchen
  • Lidia's Italy
  • The Dinner Doctor
  • The Best of Cooking Light: Over 500 of Our All-Time Greatest Recipes
Rachael Domenica Ray is a two-time Emmy-nominated television personality and author. She hosts the syndicated talk/lifestyle program Rachael Ray and two Food Network series, 30 Minute Meals and Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels. Ray has also written a series of cookbooks based on the 30 Minute Meals concept, and launched a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, in 2006.

Prior to the launch of her talk sho
More about Rachael Ray...
Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners 30-Minute Meals 30-Minute Meals 2 Rachael Ray Express Lane Meals: What to Keep on Hand, What to Buy Fresh for the Easiest-Ever 30-Minute Meals Get Togethers: Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals