Start by marking “When He Came Home” as Want to Read:
When He Came Home

When He Came Home (Blackberry Hill Memorial)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Dr. Jill Edwards's husband has come home to Blackberry Hill—just not home to her. Jill and Grant have been separated for over a year now, and while both agree it was for the best, neither has quite been able to start official divorce proceedings. Just knowing Grant is back in town is confusing and painful and—dare she say it?—hopeful.

Grant returns to Blackberry Hill with p
Paperback
Published April 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about When He Came Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When He Came Home

Jacqueline Seewald
Jill and Grant are well-drawn characters, people who readers will care about. They have been separated but are not yet divorced. Grant returns to town and they are finally drawn back to a caring relationship made stronger by adversity. Good development of secondary characters as well.
Sherrie Hansen
I adored the characters in When He Comes Home. It truly was heartwarming, which says a lot, considering the frigid, northern Wisconsin in winter setting. It was also suspenseful enough to hold my attention and keep me up very late trying to finish the book. Each of the sub-plots and secondary characters was also endearing - I would enjoy reading a sequel because I loved all the characters so much, both older and younger. Roxanne's descriptions were wonderful - I could see and feel the cold breez ...more
Meg_inthecity
This book actually deserves 3.5 stars!

I really liked the characters and the pacing of the story. By the last three chapters, I was sneaking in time during my coffee break to race to the conclusion and what I hoped would be a satisfying ending.

The subplots were what made this story special, and I wish it had been a little bit longer so they could have been flushed out a bit more. Some of them seemed a bit rushed or tacked on.

Definitely a sweet, enjoyable read!
Cindy Bauer
Cindy Bauer marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Saranyag
Saranyag marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Char
Char marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2012
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2012
Duty to Protect (Big Sky Secrets, #5) Murder at Granite Falls (Big Sky Series, #4) The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5) End Game (Big Sky Secrets, #3) Hard Evidence (Snow Canyon Ranch Trilogy #1)