Start by marking “Beyond The Hidden Gate” as Want to Read:
Beyond The Hidden Gate

Beyond The Hidden Gate

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Aynia doesn’t remember anything, save her name. Can Aeden help her remember who she is, the love they shared, and the importance of the quest for which she risked her life? Or will the power of an evil warlock shatter all they hold dear?
ebook
Published March 16th 2012 by InkSpell Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Beyond The Hidden Gate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond The Hidden Gate

Naj (Unputdownable Books)
Short stories don't usually go a long way with me. I tend to crave for more at the end of each one. I craved for more at the end of this book.
The plot was present even if the whole eBook was just 24 pages. It actually surprised me. There's not much you can do with 24 pages and yet, Peterson did a lot!

The story was set in Ireland and was about a woman losing her memory and going missing in the human world. If I read right, she's actually from the Fae world. Warlocks were also a factor in the sto
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Aynia can’t remember who she is. Aeden shows up to bring her home, but before he can Nathair the Warlock nabs her and runs. Can Aeden get her back? Will Aynia remember who she is? Will the quest fail?

A well-written short story with a fast plot and interesting characters. This is the first I’ve read by Debbie Peterson. I like her style so I’m going to look for more stories by her.

*I picked this up for free on Inkspell Publishing’s website. Many thanks!
Nicole
I hated for this to end! I hope to see this short turned into a full length book soon!!
Jaimie
For a short story... pretty darn good.
Summer
Fun short story!
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Heather Swartzell
Heather Swartzell marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Alison Henriksen
Alison Henriksen marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Jade Hicks
Jade Hicks marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Sudad
Sudad marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Michelle Haluska
Michelle Haluska marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Tara Painter brown
Tara Painter brown marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Sarah-Fae Graham
Sarah-Fae Graham marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2012
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2012
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2012
Goodreads Librari...: Two Debbie Peterson's 3 146 Apr 13, 2012 10:15AM
Debbie has always had a soft spot for fairy tales, the joy of falling in love, and happily ever after endings. She incorporates these aspects into all of the paranormal stories she writes. When she is not busy conjuring her latest novel, she spends time with the beloved members of her very large family. She also pursues her interests in family history and all things ancient and historic.

Facebook:
More about Debbie Peterson...
Spirit of the Knight Van Locken's Witch (Wieven, #1) Spirit of the Rebellion Spirit of the Revolution Shadow Of The Witte Wieven (Wieven, #2)