Start by marking “Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch, #4)

Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch #4)

4.19  ·  Rating Details ·  2,584 Ratings  ·  138 Reviews
Sometimes even Angels must learn to fly…

Six Pack Ranch, Book 4

Allison Parker needs a convincing excuse to come home to Rocky Mountain House. A hopelessly romantic reason that won’t let her mother suspect the truth—that Allison has discovered Mom is keeping a terrible secret from the family.

Published November 20th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Angel

Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei JamesAll Jacked Up by Lorelei James
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
151st out of 626 books — 711 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReflected in You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensEntwined with You by Sylvia DayLover at Last by J.R. Ward
I Marked My Calendar For This Book's Release
413th out of 1,339 books — 3,815 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa
Jan 30, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it

He covered her mouth with his hand. “I love you, Allison.”

When he slipped his fingers off she leapt, wrapping herself around him and clinging tight. “I love you too, Angel Boy. I’m so glad you’ve found your wings.”

Gabe Coleman:

description

Allison Parker

description

Rocky Mountain Angel is the fourth book in the Six Pack Ranch series by Vivian Arend. This is a story of two lost souls who find love with each other when circumstances bring them together. They end up finding love, happiness and healing in one another. Ms.
Denisa
3.5 This was surprisingly good!

Ok, I admit, when I started reading this I didn't really expect anything past a 2.5, maybe 3 star read. A typical romance, boring and meh but relaxing.
Maybe that's why this book got a 3.5 from me, 'cause I had low expectations.
Still, it was a pretty good read, I didn't even skim!

I dunno why I liked it so much... The writing was pretty good and the characters were interesting, even the plot was a bit more fun than I expected it to be.
Ok, ok, I do know why I liked
Jane Stewart
Jan 29, 2013 Jane Stewart rated it liked it
2 stars. Nice characters doing nice things. But I wasn’t emotionally anything. It was easy to put down.

Even the sex scenes didn’t grab me. I found myself skimming them.

The story lines include: Gabe and Allison pretend to be engaged. Gabe is a good guy helping others. His main problem is trying to make the family farm more profitable, but his abusive and cruel dad causes problems. Allison is a neat woman and smart. Her mother is dying of cancer. Gabe and Allison spend quality time with her mothe
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

5 stars

Wow, it’s hard to believe we are already to book four in Vivian Arend’s Six Pack Ranch series. I have loved each one so far mainly because the stories have all been so different and Rocky Mountain Angel proves that a really great series writer can take an often used plot and turn it into gold.

Gabe Coleman has been called a lot of things in his life; saint, good friend, angel, protector and while he may be all of those things, he’s every bit as sexy
Jennah Scott
Nov 14, 2012 Jennah Scott rated it really liked it
I received an e-ARC of ROCKY MOUNTAIN ANGEL from the author for review.

The Six Pack Ranch series is one hot series. I'll start with that. I discovered these books at the Romantic Times Convention in Chicago this past April/May. I read the first one right before going, then had the opportunity to meet Vivian while I was there. As soon as I got home I finished the remaining two books, and waited patiently for this one.

Gabe is a cousin to the Coleman's of the first three books. But he is no less
Sas
Mar 03, 2013 Sas rated it liked it
Fave Quote: 'There it was again. What she'd brought to him. Joy. In the midst of the tears, in the midst of the rain.'

- Storyline - 7/10
- Ending - 10/10
- Ridiculousness - 4/10
- Annoying the shit out of me factor - 0/10
- This book described in one word/phrase - Meh

Not really sure what to say about this book. It's pretty much
Mandi Schreiner
Sep 01, 2012 Mandi Schreiner rated it really liked it
This is my first Six Pack Ranch book, and I really liked it. Worked really well as a stand alone.

Pretend engagement stories are not always my favorite, but this one worked..I think because there isn't major conflict or drama surrounding the pretend engagement. Gabe and Allison fall for each other pretty quick, without much conflict...but I liked how it is done. They are both such warm, fun characters. And the sex. Dear lord the sex - it's dirty and gooooooood.

I def rec.
Sharon
This has some of my favorite sex scenes ever in a book. They're hot and sensual and a few were long but never boring. This is an emotional read. Also, there's a character that I personally wanted taken out. I've never had that kind of reaction to someone. I was very invested in this book and didn't want to put it down.
Marran
Jan 10, 2015 Marran rated it it was amazing
I wasn't expecting much when I started this book..what I've seen of Gabe in the previouss books hasn't made me wanna read about him that much but I was pleasantly surprised this was the best of the books so far... very sweet and sizzling book...I love the chemistry between them
Easedwithwords
Jan 15, 2013 Easedwithwords rated it really liked it
Once again Vivian Arend has captured me with this sweet, sexy but very real story. I didn`t quite like it as much as the others in this series but would still recommend it to others to read. ...more
mad4rombks

One of my favorite series. Loved both Gabe and Allison. Hated the father with every fiber of my being. He was such a mean/evil person.
Nicole
Dec 14, 2012 Nicole rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I can't wait for the next one.
Book Reading Gals
Aug 26, 2013 Book Reading Gals rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
Title: Rocky Mountain Angel

Series: Six Pack Ranch bk 4

Author: Vivian Arend

Genre: Contemporary

Gabe Coleman is struggling with two of the roughest parts of ranching: dealing with his bull-headed mule of a father, and making enough to pay the bills. When his old friend Alli
Kate Phoenix

Allison Parker has to come home to Rocky Mountain House because she has discovered her mother’s secret. She has decided that she needs to be there for her mother and siblings. The only issue is that her mother does not know that her secret has be
Donna Porter
Nov 28, 2013 Donna Porter rated it it was amazing
This was the story of Gabe Coleman and Allison. Allison finds out her mom is dying. She hasn't been home for a few years and she knows her mom won't accept any help from her if she knows she is sick. She goes to Gabe with a plan to become his fiance so her mom will think that is why she came home. Gabe decides to help her out, but it comes with complications when he finds they are really attracted to each other. this is a good read
Cali Jewel
Mar 01, 2016 Cali Jewel rated it it was amazing
Trying to help a friend and finding love.

Love stories that are lets pretend, always ends up being real instead. Gabe Coleman and Allison Parker are a perfect match to get this family farm to look forward to a bright future. Love that they start out as friends and become so much more to one another with out even realizing it at first. Very well written and brings you so far into the story you can feel like you are there.

Loved it looking forward to my next visit.
Laura Carson
A great addition to the series. I think every book just keeps getting better and better. I enjoyed the characters, but they weren't my favorite in the whole series(probably the only thing keeping it from beingn 5 stars). They were likeable and well developed, just not my favorite. I can't wait for more of this series! Damn there are a lot of sexy cowboys whose stories aren't told yet!
P.A. Lupton
Feb 15, 2013 P.A. Lupton rated it liked it
Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed in this installment. It's still a good, light read but not really memorable. Some parts of the book seemed to drag a bit. I will continue with the series though.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Feb 07, 2013 Jennifer☠Pher☠ rated it really liked it
I honestly expected an off the charts hot book for Gabe's story so I was slightly disappointed. I still enjoyed it but expected a little more.
Mei
Nov 29, 2012 Mei rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
I loved, loved Gabe!!! And I loved Allison too. A simple love story where the angst is not between h and H, but within each of them. Very tender, but also very hot!
Mandy
Nov 24, 2012 Mandy rated it really liked it
Shelves: vivian-arend

I love this series and this author. Gabe and Allison have such a great friends to lovers story... It wasn't filled with un needed drama and separations. Looking forward to more!
Annie ♥Nocturnal Elocutionist♥
Loving this series...no insta love...just fully fleshed out stories of people coming together.
Michelle the Romance Witch
Apr 06, 2015 Michelle the Romance Witch rated it it was amazing
sexy, sweet, and totally awesome!
Ni_kii
Dec 19, 2012 Ni_kii rated it it was amazing
Gabe Coleman has worked his fingers to the bone to help run the family ranch, even in the face of severe adversity from his nasty Father. Now the ranch is now longer making money, hindered by his Fathers inability to change with the times and bring some much needed innovation to the ranch. When Allison reappears in his life after more than a year, it’s with an offer he simply can’t refuse; she’ll help him bring in the much needed changes for free and make sure his ranch is used to stock a local ...more
Linda Weinreber
Oct 03, 2016 Linda Weinreber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was fabulous

Loved it
It was well written and I love it when he is an alpha male..very moving
Can't wait for sequel.
Habrewer
Oct 13, 2013 Habrewer rated it really liked it
Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch #4) by Vivian Arend
* I received this ARC free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Gabe Coleman is struggling with the making their ranch profitable, while dealing with his father who refuses to adapt with the changing times. His father puts him down every chance he gets and never lets him forget that he blames him for his brother’s death. Gabe has a lot on his shoulders but still manages to be there for friends and family when they need him. When
Kimberly Walter
Sep 24, 2013 Kimberly Walter rated it it was amazing
Rocky Mountain Angel is the 4th book in the Six Pack Ranch series by Vivian Arend. It was a good book to read. I love this series.

Allison Parker came home to Rocky Mountain House, because she found out her mother is keeping a terrible secret that could tear what she has left of her family. She has to find a way to be with her mother and help her out without being obvious that she knows.
Beauty,dark,hair,girl,woman,beautiful,beautiful,
Gabe Coleman of the Angel Coleman clan, is trying to save the family ranch but his always runs into a wall, h
Maja  (The Rambling Readerista)
Dec 30, 2012 Maja (The Rambling Readerista) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-from-author
The review is also posted on my blog, The Rambling Readerista

Rocky Mountain Angel is a story of life and repeated encounters of two souls who could have meant a lot to each other. But apparently they both needed to grow up to be able to love the other one more fully even if they were half in love with each other and just needed a little push. This push came in the form of death of one of the protagonist’s dear one.

The love story is a great one, the family ties are very important part of characte
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

Every time I read a book about these hot Canadian cowboys I know I’m in for a sweet, hot and sexy ride. This book was no different, even though I can’t say it was my favorite in the series.

Gabe and Allison have been friends their whole lives. They both moved away and Gabe came back a while back to try to make his family ranch profitable. His middle brother had died leaving his family torn up and him full of guilt. His dad turned into a drunk and he left
  • Flanked (Studs in Spurs #5)
  • Gone Country (Rough Riders, #14)
  • Western Ties (Compass Brothers #4)
  • Roping Your Heart (Riding Tall, #2)
  • Texas Tango (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #2)
With over 2 million books sold, Vivian Arend is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary and paranormal romance books, including the Six Pack Ranch and Granite Lake Wolves.

Her books are all standalone reads with no cliffhangers. They're humorous yet emotional, with sexy-times and happily-ever-afters. Vivian pretty much thinks she's got the best job in the world, an
More about Vivian Arend...

Six Pack Ranch (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch #2; Rocky Mountain House #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Desire (Six Pack Ranch, #3)
  • Making Memories (Six Pack Ranch #4.1)
  • Rocky Mountain Rebel (Six Pack Ranch, #5)
  • Never Too Far (Six Pack Ranch #5.1)
  • Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch, #6)
  • Home Building (Six Pack Ranch #6.1)
  • Rubber Boot Romance (Six Pack Ranch #6.2)
  • Rocky Mountain Romance (Six Pack Ranch, #7)