Start by marking “Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch, #4)

Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch #4)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  1,866 ratings  ·  116 reviews
Sometimes even Angels must learn to fly…

Six Pack Ranch, Book 4

Allison Parker needs a convincing excuse to come home to Rocky Mountain House. A hopelessly romantic reason that won’t let her mother suspect the truth—that Allison has discovered Mom is keeping a terrible secret from the family.

Gabe Coleman is struggling with two of the roughest parts of ranching: dealing with
Published November 20th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Angel

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReflected in You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensEntwined with You by Sylvia DayLover at Last by J.R. Ward
I Marked My Calendar For This Book's Release
406th out of 1,314 books — 3,799 voters
Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei JamesAll Jacked Up by Lorelei James
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
239th out of 569 books — 613 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa

He covered her mouth with his hand. “I love you, Allison.”

When he slipped his fingers off she leapt, wrapping herself around him and clinging tight. “I love you too, Angel Boy. I’m so glad you’ve found your wings.”

Gabe Coleman:

description

Allison Parker

description

Rocky Mountain Angel is the fourth book in the Six Pack Ranch series by Vivian Arend. This is a story of two lost souls who find love with each other when circumstances bring them together. They end up finding love, happiness and healing in one another. Ms.
Jane Stewart
2 stars. Nice characters doing nice things. But I wasn’t emotionally anything. It was easy to put down.

Even the sex scenes didn’t grab me. I found myself skimming them.

The story lines include: Gabe and Allison pretend to be engaged. Gabe is a good guy helping others. His main problem is trying to make the family farm more profitable, but his abusive and cruel dad causes problems. Allison is a neat woman and smart. Her mother is dying of cancer. Gabe and Allison spend quality time with her mothe
Jennah Scott
I received an e-ARC of ROCKY MOUNTAIN ANGEL from the author for review.

The Six Pack Ranch series is one hot series. I'll start with that. I discovered these books at the Romantic Times Convention in Chicago this past April/May. I read the first one right before going, then had the opportunity to meet Vivian while I was there. As soon as I got home I finished the remaining two books, and waited patiently for this one.

Gabe is a cousin to the Coleman's of the first three books. But he is no less
Guilty Pleasures
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

5 stars

Wow, it’s hard to believe we are already to book four in Vivian Arend’s Six Pack Ranch series. I have loved each one so far mainly because the stories have all been so different and Rocky Mountain Angel proves that a really great series writer can take an often used plot and turn it into gold.

Gabe Coleman has been called a lot of things in his life; saint, good friend, angel, protector and while he may be all of those things, he’s every bit as sexy
Sas
Fave Quote: 'There it was again. What she'd brought to him. Joy. In the midst of the tears, in the midst of the rain.'

- Storyline - 7/10
- Ending - 10/10
- Ridiculousness - 4/10
- Annoying the shit out of me factor - 0/10
- This book described in one word/phrase - Meh

Not really sure what to say about this book. It's pretty much
Mandi Schreiner
This is my first Six Pack Ranch book, and I really liked it. Worked really well as a stand alone.

Pretend engagement stories are not always my favorite, but this one worked..I think because there isn't major conflict or drama surrounding the pretend engagement. Gabe and Allison fall for each other pretty quick, without much conflict...but I liked how it is done. They are both such warm, fun characters. And the sex. Dear lord the sex - it's dirty and gooooooood.

I def rec.
Sharon
This has some of my favorite sex scenes ever in a book. They're hot and sensual and a few were long but never boring. This is an emotional read. Also, there's a character that I personally wanted taken out. I've never had that kind of reaction to someone. I was very invested in this book and didn't want to put it down.
Marran
I wasn't expecting much when I started this book..what I've seen of Gabe in the previouss books hasn't made me wanna read about him that much but I was pleasantly surprised this was the best of the books so far... very sweet and sizzling book...I love the chemistry between them
Easedwithwords
Once again Vivian Arend has captured me with this sweet, sexy but very real story. I didn`t quite like it as much as the others in this series but would still recommend it to others to read.
mad4rombks

One of my favorite series. Loved both Gabe and Allison. Hated the father with every fiber of my being. He was such a mean/evil person.
Ms. Phoenix

Allison Parker has to come home to Rocky Mountain House because she has discovered her mother’s secret. She has decided that she needs to be there for her mother and siblings. The only issue is that her mother does not know that her secret has be
Donna Porter
This was the story of Gabe Coleman and Allison. Allison finds out her mom is dying. She hasn't been home for a few years and she knows her mom won't accept any help from her if she knows she is sick. She goes to Gabe with a plan to become his fiance so her mom will think that is why she came home. Gabe decides to help her out, but it comes with complications when he finds they are really attracted to each other. this is a good read
Laura Carson
A great addition to the series. I think every book just keeps getting better and better. I enjoyed the characters, but they weren't my favorite in the whole series(probably the only thing keeping it from beingn 5 stars). They were likeable and well developed, just not my favorite. I can't wait for more of this series! Damn there are a lot of sexy cowboys whose stories aren't told yet!
Erin Burns
Gabe Coleman (a cousin to the six main Coleman brothers) played a big part in previous books and was probably one of the more interesting characters. He has an acrimonious relationship with his father, and his father is a complete hateful ass. Gabe is struggling to get around his father and save the ranch. Allison is looking for an excuse to move back to her home town without alerting her mother to her real reasons. So she offers Gabe a deal, if he’ll pretend to be her fiancé she’ll help him do ...more
Jewel
This was the most boring of the series so far. This series is about the Coleman family, a family of Canadian ranchers with 6 sons. The Coleman in this story wasn't even one of the sons, but a cousin. It was just ok. However, there were glimpses into what's going to be happening in the future with two of the Coleman brothers I'm interested in, so I'll be heading on to the next book!

I'd also like to note how odd it is to read these books. The entire family is so good and honest and wholesome. All
P.A. Lupton
Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed in this installment. It's still a good, light read but not really memorable. Some parts of the book seemed to drag a bit. I will continue with the series though.
Straight Shootin' Book Reviews

I love this series and this author. Gabe and Allison have such a great friends to lovers story... It wasn't filled with un needed drama and separations. Looking forward to more!
JoAnne
Six Pack Ranch #4
Allison finds out that her mother is dying so she goes to Gabe and asks him to pretend they are a couple so she can come home and be with her mom. Gabe says yes. In return, she will help him turn the ranch into an organic operation. He likes Allison. But they really start falling for each other. He is there for her and vice versa. They are good people that always help others. Will they be able to help each other?

I enjoyed this one. Gabe's father was a piece of work. He'd been ve
Mei
I loved, loved Gabe!!! And I loved Allison too. A simple love story where the angst is not between h and H, but within each of them. Very tender, but also very hot!
Jennifer☠Pher☠
I honestly expected an off the charts hot book for Gabe's story so I was slightly disappointed. I still enjoyed it but expected a little more.
Erin
Annie
Loving this series...no insta love...just fully fleshed out stories of people coming together.
Michele A. Blank
Oh no - not Gabe!

This was awesome! I love all the Six Pack boys, but always had a special place for their cousin Gabe. Yep. Enjoyed when Gabe stepped into the previous stories - always with MAJOR HOTNESS involved. He's always there for everyone else, but with hidden pain always simmering below the surface. And it's great to finally see him get the happiness he's earned. But still....Dang....My heart will mend, and I guess there is always rereading......

Now. Ok. (Major sigh). Deep breath. Can't w
Nicole
I loved this book. I can't wait for the next one.
Michelle the Romance Witch
sexy, sweet, and totally awesome!
Kaetrin
Why I read it: When I listened to Rocky Mountain Rebel recently, I realised I had accidentally skipped this book. So I bought it and rectified the lack.

What worked for me (and what didn’t): I enjoyed this one and I say this fondly: the set-up is a little fairly unbelievable. Allison’s mother is very ill but doesn’t want to tell the family. Someone has told Allison and she wants to come home but doesn’t want to let on that she knows. So, plan A is “pretend to be engaged to Gabe Coleman”. Not, “I
MaggieReadsRom

Fave scenes:
- dirty shots at Traders
- sexy play in the mud
- sexy times on Maisey's porch

Fave Quote:
--Which made no sense, but she wasn’t about to ask for more explanations. Not as she realized only that narrow glass barrier stood between her and him.
Naked him.--

It took me a few chapters to get into Gabe's story as it was a lot about the ranch in the beginning. The parts about the ranch didn't completely keep my attention but this didn't prevent me from enjoying the rest of the story. Gabe is su
Morgan
CLICK HERE TO READ MY FULL REVIEW AT READING, EATING AND DREAMING I WAS BLAIR WALDORF

Rocky Mountain Angel by Vivian Arend was another spectacular story in the Six Pack Ranch companion series. I'm in love with this series. A family full of six, sexy cowboys. Hot sex scenes. Passionate romance. What’s not to love?

Allison Parker and Gabe Coleman have been friends for years. When Allison comes back to town and proposes that they fake an engagement to make her dying mother happy in exchange for her k
Maja  (The Rambling Readerista)
The review is also posted on my blog, The Rambling Readerista

Rocky Mountain Angel is a story of life and repeated encounters of two souls who could have meant a lot to each other. But apparently they both needed to grow up to be able to love the other one more fully even if they were half in love with each other and just needed a little push. This push came in the form of death of one of the protagonist’s dear one.

The love story is a great one, the family ties are very important part of characte
  • Gone Country (Rough Riders, #14)
  • Flanked (Studs in Spurs #5)
  • Western Ties (Compass Brothers #4)
  • Stark Naked (Naked Cowboys, #1)
  • Roping Your Heart (Riding Tall, #2)
Vivian Arend in one word: Adventurous. In a sentence: Willing to try just about anything once. That wide-eyed attitude has taken her around North America, through parts of Europe, and into Central and South America, often with no running water.

Her optimistic outlook also meant that when challenged to write a book, she gave it a shot, and discovered creating worlds to play in was nearly as addictiv
More about Vivian Arend...

Six Pack Ranch (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Desire (Six Pack Ranch, #3)
  • Making Memories
  • Rocky Mountain Rebel (Six Pack Ranch, #5)
  • Never Too Far
  • Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch, #6)
  • Home Building
  • Rocky Mountain Romance (Six Pack Ranch, #7)
  • Rocky Retreat (Six Pack Ranch, #7.5)
Wolf Signs (Granite Lake Wolves, #1) Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch, #1) Rocky Mountain Desire (Six Pack Ranch, #3) Wolf Games (Granite Lake Wolves, #3) Wolf Flight (Granite Lake Wolves, #2)