Start by marking “Bad Girl Lessons (Gresham County, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Girl Lessons (Gresham County, #1)

Bad Girl Lessons (Gresham County #1)

Evangeline Harper has been everyone's good girl. But after being dumped at the altar by her fiancé, Evie decides it's time to stop playing by the rules and have some fun. There's only one problem... she doesn't know how. But one of her oldest friends, Jackson Cope, is just the man to teach her. Hotter than a Georgia tent revival in July, Jackson has had a starring role in ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 116 pages
Published March 28th 2012 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Bad Girl Lessons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Girl Lessons

Jun 21, 2016 Talltree rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Ronda  Tutt
May 18, 2012 Ronda Tutt rated it it was amazing
Toe Curling, Leg Crossing, and Lip Biting HOT!

Wow! I absolutely loved this book. Captured immediately to Evie's character as she deals with being left at the alter on her wedding day. I think there is a little Evie in all of us at times weather we realize it or not. As a reader I totally connected with the reality of her feelings and of her self conscious doubts towards the inner self. We all deep down worry about our looks, our weight and size, and acceptance from society. The author did an exc
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
4/5 hotness rating

Bad Girl Lessons is an erotic romantic suspense novella by Seraphina Donavan. It's not only a story about walking on the wild side but also one of self discovery.

Evie was sick of being a good girl. Where had it gotten her? Left at the alter that's where. So now it was time for a change. Maybe if she learned to be bad she'd finally have a chance to be happy.

Jackson Cope was floored when Evie asked him for "bad girl lessons". He'd been seriously smitten with her for years. Would
Feb 21, 2013 Pam rated it liked it
"How bad do you want to be, Evangeline?"
"As bad as I can be."

Evie is humiliated on her wedding day as her douchebag of a fiance, Trevor, leaves her at the altar for her bitch cousin. She finds herself on the dock of the only guy whose always been there for her, the town bad boy, Jackson Cope.
"You said that if I ever got tired of being everybody's good little girl, I should come and look you up."

Jackson finally gets the break he needs, he's been secretly in love with Evie since
May 28, 2012 Cecile rated it it was amazing
For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review..

Okay, I have posted my warning... and to reinforce my war
May 12, 2012 Katrina rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2012 Deanna rated it liked it
Shelves: free-on-amazon
I really can't complain about a free book but I will say this was many extremes. Jackson extremely loved her since they were 14 but his cousin stole her from under his nose. Evie was extemely the good girl and wasted no time in letting Jackson teach her how to be bad, once her fiance left her at the alter. Her fiance was extremely selfish and it turned out kind of crazy too! The ending was extremely eventful: mafia, kidnapping, ransom, a rescue, someone gets shot and almost dies....I almost coul ...more
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️
Kindle Freebie 2/20/13
May 19, 2012 Marlene rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

Where does a good girl go, when she wants lessons in taking a walk on the wild side? She goes looking for a bad boy to give her Bad Girl Lessons.

It's not just an idea, it's the title of a fun, sexy romp by Seraphina Donovan.

Evangeline Harper has already picked out the bad boy she wants to be her teacher. It's the bad boy she's always wanted, Jackson Cope.

Jackson is the local heartthrob. Local football hero, and grown-up bad boy. Jackson's always been her Ev
Mar 08, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
If you're going to break all the rules, I guess going with the local "sexpert" is your best bet! Hee! That's right! Evie decides to indulge her inner bad girl and let Jackson show her how to set the town gossips on their ear. From some light bondage to sex in a public (yet secluded) field, Jackson knows how to give Evie what she wants.

But it's not all sexy shenanigans! Evie's mother is overbearing and more worried about her social standing than about how Evie was just left at the alter. Evie's e
Jackson Cope was a bad boy, a bad boy that had loved Evie since he was 14 years old, yet she'd never known how he felt because his suave, snake in the grass cousin has swooped in and stolen her heart, so he'd come to terms with it and kept his distance.

Evie was taught to always do the right thing, say the right thing, and to marry the right man... she thought her future was pretty much mapped out, until she's left at the altar on her wedding day.

So what does an Oh, so good girl do on a swelterin
Char (1RadReader59)
Feb 23, 2013 Char (1RadReader59) rated it it was amazing
Okay Girls, by the time you finish this story you will want a Jackson to put on your shelf. All I can say is Evie is one lucky girl to be loved so good. These two were childhood friends that lost their way do to a meddling family & a community that labeled people without knowing the facts. So, when Evie gets dumped by Jackson's cousin (weird yes) she goes to the only person who never labeled her the "good fat girl." You got it Jackson. Watch this romantic, erotic, & funny but real (as fa ...more
Apr 19, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
I'd give it 10 stars if I could!!! Miss Donavan's books are so hot am surprised the pages don't catch on fire!! She NEVER disappoints
Dana Garland
Feb 22, 2015 Dana Garland rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! Evie was such a fun character to read from hrom being left at the alter to her happily ever after! Great fun read!!
Originally posted @

So much fun!

Love the theme good girl trying to be bad, love the theme friends to lovers, love the theme lothario finally getting the girl of his dreams, so BAD GIRL LESSONS was just an absolute treat for me.

I wish we could have gotten a little more background into Jackson’s background, it seemed as though we really only got to delve into Evie during the story so I felt a bit cheated. I really felt like there was a lot more to Jackson
Jul 05, 2014 Jennifer rated it liked it
Slight Spoilers

Bad Girl Lessons by Seraphina Donovan is the first book in a two part series called Gresham County. The premise to this story was good; longtime friends who had secret feeling for one another finally get together - I'm a sucker for that type of story, so of course I had to read this book.

It was a decent read. It went the way I expected it to. Unfortunately, it didn't "wow" me. There were a ton of grammatical/spelling errors, and that's a big no-no for me. I can ignore one or two,
Jun 07, 2012 Lollie rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the walk on the wild side that Evangeline took with Jackson. I loved the way the story kicked off and her sitting on the dock and his plan that i haphazardliy put together as they went along. The characters were well developed and i like how the past was eased in places along the story to explain Evangeline's behavior or feelings towards Jackson. It would make us all want a little help to walk on the wild side. Great story.
Feb 22, 2013 starsaga rated it liked it
short and sweet!
I liked the independently wealthy his own words. The h and H in this book were cute together. The build up for this story was not extensive but then it is a very predictable story. The whole gunfight-mafia thing at the end seemed tacked on....this is no romantic suspense book. But for a short read about two sweet people who realize their feelings for one another, a pleasant book.
Patricia Green
Jun 19, 2012 Patricia Green rated it really liked it
This is a fun story with interesting, realistic characters. It starts off with a spark and just keeps getting sparkier! I'd categorize it as excellent erotic romance. I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others.
Jul 24, 2013 Hbeebti rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies
The more I read from this author the more I like her. This was such a sweet and sexy read. Loved me some Jackson.
Feb 25, 2013 Tina rated it liked it
A nice short read. I recommend it to those who like short story romances with erotica and a bit of drama thrown in.
Kindle freebie. A really good freebie. Short, but with some good plot and even some decent suspense.
Feb 22, 2013 Joyce rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books_read_2013
Wow. All I can say is WOW. Couldn't put it down. Loved the characters and how the story line progressed.
May 15, 2012 Stella rated it liked it
My review will be posted tomorrow.

I give Bad Girl lessons 3.5 stars
Mar 03, 2013 Deneser rated it really liked it
fantastic read, page turner, looking for more Jackson.
Jenny Miller
Feb 21, 2013 Jenny Miller rated it liked it
super steamy, but cute. fast read.
Shanell Smith
Feb 25, 2013 Shanell Smith rated it really liked it
I liked this book very much.
Feb 19, 2013 Joanie rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!
Feb 27, 2015 Stacie rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies
3.5 Stars
Amanda Brown
Feb 20, 2013 Amanda Brown rated it really liked it
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family Series, #2)
  • Texas Curves
  • Double Plush Velvet (Velvet, #1)
  • Summer Nights
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • The Fall Of Troy
  • Learning Curve (Plus Size Loving, #1)
  • Tactical Pleasure (Men of S.W.A.T., # 1)
  • Jonesin' For Action (SEALs On Fire #3)
  • The First Touch
  • Christmas with the Millionaire Cowboy
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • Carnally Ever After (Ever After Novellas #1)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • The Dom Prize  (The Dominants Series 1)
  • Wizard's Chance (The Realm, #1)

Seraphina Donavan is a hopeless romantic with a wicked & oh-so-dirty mind! Those things, combined with her love of writing, prompted her to take the leap and transform those fantasies into written words on a page. As a curvy girl herself, Seraphina has made it a point to celebrate those women with delicious curves with her work through writing and the hot men who love them.
She currently has 18
More about Seraphina Donavan...

Gresham County (2 books)
  • Bad Boy Secrets (Gresham County, #2)