Start by marking “Onitcha-Ugbo: Speaking the Language” as Want to Read:
Onitcha-Ugbo: Speaking the Language

Onitcha-Ugbo: Speaking the Language

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Do you want to learn an African language? Have you dreamt of speaking a language other than yours? Learn to speak Onitcha- Ugbo which is a language spoken by those who live in the village of Onitcha-Ugbo located in Delta state of Nigeria. Learn a new language in a way that is even easier than the methods used by the most popular audio courses available today! A native spea...more
Published March 1st 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Onitcha-Ugbo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Onitcha-Ugbo

Glenn
I didn’t hesitate to give review about this book. Since I was looking an African translation, vocabulary and dictionary for a long time, this book helps me a lot. It is easy to read and learned the words of African. I was satisfied with this book. I easily learned and memorized the word since the book is detailed and organized. This book is a key and way to Africa. This book is very good!
Ana Rae
This is for the people who need to know enough to get by in a short period of time. If you travel a lot and you plan to visit Africa very soon-this book is definitely for you!
Ana Rae
Charlotte
An amazing book on building your ability to speak in a foriegn language. this book is an essential tool for anyone wanting and needing to learn the African Language.
Charlotte
Zacky
The book is very helpful to me-I learned a lot of african vocabulary from it and also able to converse to my african friends to my friends in a short span of reading it.
Zacky
Vanessa Narciso
The book will let you skip all the complex grammar learning method.
It is full of easy and simple to learn words and phrases that can be easily followed.
Vanessa Narciso
The book will let you skip all the complex grammar learning method.
Charlotte Lejarde
Who says that learning a new language is hard! try reading this and you'll learn how to speak Onitcha-Ugbo in a few hours
Rommel Suliguin
Fantastic! I thoroughly enjoyed this fascinating look at African language!
Learning Onitcha-Ugbo is not as hard as I thought

Julia Reese
This book is a masterpiece.Its very well written and very helpful to anyone who wants to learn the African Language.
Julia Reese
Derick
The book was simple and easy understand. This is a great buy for people who wants to learn the language fast.
Derick
Rommel Suliguin
Learning African language made easy-you'll learn the language even by reading a few chapters of this book
Charlotte Lejarde
very informative book-must read to anyone who wants to learn a new language fast
Chloe Ledesma
A great instructional african languange resource for a little cost.
Chloe Ledesma
A great instructional african languange resource for a little cost.
Martin Coco
Awesome book! this is a great gift suggestion to anyone.
Martin Coco
Awesome book! this is a great gift suggestion to anyone.
Andiswa Sonjica
Andiswa Sonjica marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
John Buckley
John Buckley marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Margie Mcmahon
Margie Mcmahon marked it as to-read
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Michele Freeman
Michele Freeman marked it as to-read
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Florence
Florence marked it as to-read
Patricia Higgins
Patricia Higgins marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Compassion Centered Care:  Caring Effectively and Therapeutically for the Elderly Omu Spirituality:  Women as Essential Mystics The Healer's Prayers Cultural availability: A Handbook for all clinicians Pastoral Diagnosis: Four cases are examined