Start by marking “The Pathos of Rowan Jun (Pathos #1)” as Want to Read:
The Pathos of Rowan Jun (Pathos #1)

The Pathos of Rowan Jun (Pathos #1)

BURY YOUR HUMAN SOUL IN THE HEART OF A WARRIOR!

"What are you, boy?" asked the Valkyrie.

"A murderer," Rowan said. "Nothing more."

"I will be the judge of your worth, now."

* * *

Rowan Jun awakens to a new, violent world when the Slaveship QuellTruth crashes on the planet Unata. The human struggles to reconcile his bloody past with that of his new home, and sets out to become t
Published February 27th 2012 by Tamara Henson, Tamara Henson Studios (first published February 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Pathos of Rowan Jun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pathos of Rowan Jun

Susan
Apr 05, 2012 Susan rated it really liked it
This story is about a slave named Rowan who crashes on the planet Unata, known for its bloodthirsty violence and war. To Rowan’s surprise, the queen not only saves his life but accepts him as a citizen. Rowan finds a home and freedom at last. And then the bad guys come and threaten it all. Pretty basic story, but it’s the telling that makes it good.

The world of Unata is well-planned and interesting. I like the society and the characters. Everyone has their flaws. The bad guys aren’t all bad. The
Mika Buell
Apr 18, 2012 Mika Buell rated it it was amazing
The blurb for The Pathos of Rowan Jun sums up the story and yet intrigues you even more. "Bury your human soul in the heart of a warrior" As an avid reader over many genres (Fantasy, Historical Fiction, and Non Fiction) I was excited to dive in, curious of the world Tamara Henson created of Unata and this so-called warrior Rowan Jun.

With no warning I found myself smack dab in the middle of action from the start. Some enjoy this type of beginning; others prefer an intro or prologue. But consideri
Tamara Henson
Mar 31, 2012 Tamara Henson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tamara Henson
Mar 31, 2012 Tamara Henson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mika Buell
Mika Buell rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2012
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2012
Noir Stefon
Noir Stefon marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Sil
Sil marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Tamara Henson (Coffey) creates art, dolls and books inspired by legends, mythology, folklore and other timeless tales, as well as the ever-expanding universe in her head. She also stabs people for money as a tattoo artist and piercer.

Tamara lives up a hollow in Barbourville, Kentucky with her husband Brandon, baby-dogs Harley and Scotty, and kitty-brats Twitterpater and Shiva, and little Freyja.

More about Tamara Henson...

“When I said I would be the judge of your worth, I did not mean that I owned your life, Rowan Jun." --Garyn Kei” 1 likes