Start by marking “Още те обичам” as Want to Read:
Още те обичам

Още те обичам

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  542 ratings  ·  99 reviews
Когато преди осем години двамата се срещат, тя е убедена, че той е ЕДИНСТВЕНИЯТ за нея. Затова когато Джак й предлага да се оженят, Бет приема, без да се замисли. И тогава той я зарязва – без обяснение, без извинение. Сега, Бет почти е излекувала разбитото си сърце и се надява да получи работата мечта в голяма туристическа агенция. Щастието й обаче трае до мига, в който ср ...more
Published 2012 by Санома Блясък (first published June 14th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Още те обичам, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Още те обичам

Lady Heather

3 Stars

I liked this story, but I'm sorry to say that I didn't 'love it'.
The writing and story were really good, but I had a hard time connnecting with the characters.
Kate
Jun 21, 2011 Kate rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: asdf
The story had such great potential in the beginning, but the author failed to push the novel to the next level. Everything was safe, there was too much dialog, too much in depth office-related goings on and there were several editing mistakes.

I would have liked the author to have abided by the rule "Show, Don't Tell." Jack had all this mysterious history surrounding him and only once did the author allude to the truth of it. I wish that more and more of his history had been revealed slowly throu
Jinky
It was the last third of the book that rocked for me! I was swept away with the love story. The sensual tension between Beth and Jack was intense. I found myself characterizing Jack as debonair. Heck, I'd take him back!! That's how good the teasing was presented. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but the "will they get back together" scenario played out as foreplay. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this fits the erotic genre. Not at all. Merely, a chick lit that made me want to cheer ...more
Chanpreet
I've been eagerly looking froward to the release of Phillipa Ashley's book here in the US. I made myself wait and not devour it when it arrived.

I love the premise of lovers being reunited. Beth and Jack met 8 years ago on a trek in Corsica and fell madly in love. Jack proposed and Beth accepted. Then Jack disappeared without a word and left Beth behind heartbroken. Now Beth has re-entered Jack's life and both dance wearily around the other trying to upset the delicate balance between them.

I fe
Kim
I really enjoyed this one on a recent camping trip.

Reread 19th May 2015
This is an ideal holiday read- pack it in your suitcase now! I can just imagine losing myself in this one on the beach with the sun shining down and imagining exotic corners of the world!
Beth and Jack met eight years ago and fell in love in Corsica. A whirlwind engagement followed- but when they got back to the UK Jack disappeared without trace leaving Beth very sad.
She is now engaged again and ends up working for Jack’s comp
Paula  Phillips
I Paula Phillips am a self-proclaimed lover of Chick Lit Books and I adore the books published by the company "Little Black Dress" for three simple reasons. They are easy-to-read , the stories are romantic and can keep you on edge as you know the way you want it to turn out but everytime you turn the page thinking this will be the moment something else happens and you sit there going will they ever find the right moment and when they do find that perfect moment , it's a special moment. The third ...more
Dori
The first thing you have to know about this book is that you have to accept it for what it is and more importantly for what it is not before you even begin to read it. This story is not a "sweeping generational family saga." It is not a "Nail biting on the edge of your seat legal thriller." Nor is it a "love story for the ages" This book is not "The Paris Wife" or "Defending Jacob" or "Memoirs of a Geisha" What it is, however is a light simple modern romance story. When you know that and read it ...more
BecksBookPicks
This book was hilarious! I don't get to read chick-lit as much as I used too and I really enjoyed getting in touch with this genre again. Jack and Beth were both fun characters. Jack being the "Big Bad Scary Boss", when you meet him as a reader he just seems so mellow.

When you start the book you know where its going of coarse. Beth is almost engaged to a man named Marcus who would like her to just be a stay at home wife, while Beth has other ideas. She wants to see the world. She just can't in
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Beth’s father has had a stroke and her little sister is still in school, so Beth needs to find a job to help with expenses. But she never expected to work for Jack!

Ms. Ashley’s main female character is Beth, a strong young woman who is facing a lot of challenges at home and in her personal life. Beth is vulnerable, ready to find a man to settle down with but not satisfied with the one who wants her, and quite formidable at work.

The main male character is Jack, who is good looking and in great
Felicia (felso)
I enjoy Phillipa Ashley's stories so much I have the UK edition, US edition and it's also on my Kindle. Fun books to read and re-read over the weekend or in summer.

Jack Thornfield and Beth Allen fell in love on holiday in Corsica, 8 years ago. Jack leaves without an explanation.

8 years later, Beth's father has a serious accident and Beth leaves her job to help him, the family business and her sister. Beth then finds it necessary to take an exciting new job in London to help her sister through
Carol W
Beth travels to London for an important interview for a job, when she finds herself in the office of the man who dumped her 8 years earlier and finds out he is the CEO, and about to interview her for the position.

She is an adult, it was a long time ago, and she can put the past behind her. She wants no favours and is happy to keep things on a strictly professional basis with Jack when she gets the position.

Set in London, the story takes Beth and Jack off to Corsica to check out a new holiday pac
Jenifer (JensCorner)
Phillipa Ashley is a wonderful romance storyteller. You connect with her characters, and find yourself routing for them. She weaves a story you are pulled into, and they are magical. In Wish You Were Here, she does so well what she always has. She makes you fall in love with her characters as they fall in love with each other.

Jack Thornfield runs a company called Big Outdoors. They don't offer your average vacation get away. However, if you want to white water raft on your vacation, they have yo
Marsha Spohn
First reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Eight years ago, Beth and Jack had everything going for them – fun, sun, each other’s love – until Jack disappeared.

Now Beth has the financial stability of her family on her shoulders, her ailing father and her sister who wants to attend the “best” school. It’s up to her to ensure that they are cared for. To do that she heads for an interview that will change her life.

When Jack and Beth meet up again after all this time, the sparks of interest are still there –
Kristen
I got this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

This one just did not connect with me. I found the style of writing slightly choppy, but the characters were hard to root for. I am not a huge fan of stories based on deceptions, no matter how minor, and this one has one at it's key. If that trope does not bother you, then this can be a lovely second-chance story.

Jack and Beth met years ago on a sexy Corsican holiday but were separated quickly after. When Beth rocks up for a job in
Kathryn
Loved this fun read, and managed to whiz through it in a couple of days. A perfect romance story!
Jill Fox
Really and truely enjoyed this book.

Loved both the main characters.

I love a book that keeps you on your toes, the will they, won't they always gets me and this didn't disappoint.
Onnica - I Love Romantic Fiction blog
What you might like: it's a pleasant read. Set in London and the Lake District. You won't find any villains in this story. It all kind of ambled along. This is an early work from the author and it's clear she was still finding her style.
Beth Allen and Jack Thornton have a history that goes way back - it's worth sticking with it to hear the back story. They're likeable characters and it's a romantic and sexy (not smutty) read.
What's missing? The editing on my copy - hopefully that will be rectifi
Simera
This is my first Phillipa Ashley's story and it was very enjoyable.

Jack Thornfield and Beth Allen fell in love on holiday in Corsica, 8 years ago. As expected things didn't work out.

8 years later, Beth's father has a serious accident and she leaves her job to help him, and her sister. Beth then finds the job she is after happens to be with Jack's company in London. Needless to say that things don't go as planned on the first day of interviewing with old memories and feelings getting in the way.
Kareby
The perfect beach read! Unfortunately, I'll have to make do with the sand colored carpeting! Can't wait for FEVER CURE!
Sharon Redfern
I really enjoyed this story of a couple finding love again for a second time. When Jack broke Beth's heart years ago, she never really got over it. Imagine her feelings when she discovers that the new job she is applying for is in a travel company where Jack is the new CEO. After initially declining the interview with Jack, Beth changes her mind and ends up with the job. After all it's only for 6 months and she can guard her heart for that long, right?
This was a nice telling of two people who ne
Elizabeth
Reviewed for NetGalley:

This book was okay. I didn't really care for the hero he seemed kind of arrogant and rude. I didn't care for how he treated the heroine in the beginning, and I don't think he made up for it later. I also think that some of his behavior at work would be considered sexual harassment, and I don't like reading about that in my romances. (So, that's just a personal tick for me, not really the author's fault). I also thought that how they described his last relationship was lack
Halyna
Interesting, romantic book with travelling bent. Reading for pleasure.
Hamdah
Nice one, I loved the cover and the title! I bought it and it worths the buy!
Leah
This book was a delightful read.
Mary (BookHounds)
Jack and Beth share a summer romance 8 years prior and Beth never hears from Jack again which breaks her heart. Beth, in desperate need of a job, receives an offer from a firm where Jack is the CEO. Her family and financial life is crumbling after her mother dies, her father has an accident and her talented teenage sister wants to go to an expensive acting school. She settles into an unsatisfactory relationship with Marcus, who owns the local used car dealership. And yes, you are right in thinki ...more
This review was originally posted at: http://lauragerold.blogspot.com/2011/...

Wish You Were Here is a modern day tale of Persuasion with the thrill of a vacation travel adventure. Eight years ago, Beth Allen met and fell in love with Jack Thornfield while they were both on a vacation trekking through the island of Corsica. After a whirlwind romance and an engagement, Beth never heard from Jack again, breaking her heart. Now all of these years later, Beth discovers that Jack is head of the compan
Danielle
Beth Allen will do whatever she has to do. Since her father had an accident over six months ago she has been helping out in the family business. Now that business is slow she is looking to take on a part time position to earn money to send her younger sister to an expensive college. Who knew working in the travel industry could be interesting?

Jack Thornfield is the new CEO at Big Outdoors travel company. It just so happens his assistant shows him Beth Allen's resume for the temporary position t
  • More Than Love Letters
  • Making Waves
  • Catriona
  • Just One Season in London
  • One Night Stand (Little Black Dress)
  • Utterly Charming (Fates, #1)
  • Jesse  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #3)
  • Lord of the Black Isle (Black Douglas #3)
  • Mr. Darcy's Bite
  • Silver-Tongued Devil
  • Fires of Winter (Tales of Jernaeve, #2)
  • Mr. Darcy Forever (Austen Addicts #3)
  • A Gentleman Never Tells (The Rogues' Dynasty #4)
  • Treasure Me (The Legend Hunters, #3)
  • The Highlander's Heart (Highlander #2)
  • One Fine Cowboy
  • Seeing Stars
  • Swept off Her Feet
419233
Phillipa Ashley is award-winning romantic novelist. After studying English at Oxford, she worked as a copywriter and journalist before writing her debut novel, which won the RNA's New Writers' award and was later made into a TV movie. She lives in a village in the heart of England with her husband and daughter. She also writes the Oxford Blue NA series of red hot romance for Penguin Books.
More about Phillipa Ashley...
Dating Mr. December It Should Have Been Me Just Say Yes Carrie Goes Off the Map Fever Cure