Start by marking “Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 11 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #11)” as Want to Read:
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 11 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #11)

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 11 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #11)

4.28  ·  Rating Details ·  2,368 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
RIDING ON THE WINGS OF A DRAGONFLY

The Dragonfly Race is set to begin in Piffle World, and the prize for one lucky lightweight aircraft pilot is an amazingly powerful battery in the shape of a feather. But for the four dimension-travelers, and one odd creature named Mokona, who have joined the competition, the feather represents more than energy - it's one of Princess Sakur
Published October 31st 2006 by Del Rey

To ask other readers questions about Tsubasa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tsubasa

Kati
Aug 23, 2009 Kati rated it it was ok
Boring. After the excitement of the previous volumes, I found this one quite lame. The main plot didn't move forward even a bit. The whole book was just the continuation of the race from the previous volume. The only thing that saved the book from being a complete flop was the banter between Fai and Kurogane.
Conan Tigard
Nov 16, 2015 Conan Tigard rated it it was amazing
Can Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE get any better? I don't think so. Well, maybe one aspect of it (see below).

Every time I pick up one of the books in this series, I know I am in store for a great time. I know that I will be entertained and that when I finish reading that book, I will be anxious to start reading the next book in the series. Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE: Volume 11 did not disappoint me at all. In fact, it was just as good as the rest of the books in this long series that I hope do
Chivitouille
Apr 13, 2014 Chivitouille rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga, 2014

Continuando con la historia que empezó en el tomo anterior, los protagonistas tienen que ganar la carrera de autos voladores, la cual se divide en dos etapas, en donde la primera solamente los veinte mejores pasarán a la recta final.
Como es obvio tanto Syaoran, Fye, Kurogane como Sakura logran pasar a la ronda final, pero al último momento empiezan a suceder acontecimientos extraños que se seguirán desarrollando a lo largo de la última carrera y de los cuales uno de los finalista es el culpable.
Jaimi Rachelle
You have my heart heart heart~
Kayla Loewen
I sooo love this one!
Nic
Apr 10, 2011 Nic rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
This one's almost a 4.5. For some reason, I really like the racing plotline. Whoda thunk?

I'm occasionally just slightly annoyed at how Syaoran seems instantly capable at almost everything (e.g. driving the Dragonfly racers), but I can mostly rationalize this in that he's an adaptable and widely experienced kid. It only got to me here in the scene where he's teaching Sakura to pilot her racer, and I was thinking, "Dude, she's been here as long as you have . . ." But then again, Sakura sleeps a lo
Jocelyne
Oct 18, 2013 Jocelyne rated it really liked it
October 2013: 4 Stars
I wonder if that guy who's after the time/space witch is actually behind the rigging of the race..
Otherwise, great volume! Just wondering: why is Tomoyo obsessed with Sakura? Is it only because she's cute? Really?
Otherwise, I love how competitive Kurogane is, and how adorable Mokona is!! And Fai's optimism is refreshing, and his mother/father jabs at Kurogane are hilarious! The two of them are fantastic!
Shaun
Aug 16, 2011 Shaun rated it liked it
It's interesting to watch this series progress and see the same characters again and again living out different, but similar lives in the parallel universes that our intrepid band of heroes travel through. Nothing really of note to call out specific to this volume. It was fun to see Ora from Clover appearing in the background of several scenes. This volume does mostly middle-narrative treading water.
Heather
Aug 06, 2011 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, japan, manga
The Dragonfly Race continues with the prize as one of Sakura's feathers, but one of the participants is sabotaging it. Better than the last volume, but still not as engaging as some. Worth it, though, just to see adorable little Mokona spike Sakura's drink.
Emmy Lou
Apr 02, 2012 Emmy Lou rated it really liked it
The Preliminary race is over, with all four of the heroes making it through. Now it's onto the Finals! Will Tomoyo and her company discover who rigged the last race and is rigging the finals before it's too late?
Yvensong
Other than the banter between Kurogane and Fai, and the brief visit by the Space Witch, I found this volume somewhat boring. It was a continuation of the race story-line that began in the last volume.
Alison
Dec 25, 2013 Alison rated it really liked it
Dec 2013 - I love the Piffle World and the Dragonfly race! So great to see Sakura-chan and Tomoyo-chan together again ;)
Alexander Case
Jan 26, 2012 Alexander Case rated it really liked it
Shelves: anime-manga, clamp
This is probably the longest arc in the manga thus far - not that it's a bad thing. I really enjoy this arc and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Look for a longer review on Bureau42.
Amy Gideon
Dec 27, 2013 Amy Gideon rated it liked it
Fai is awesome!

Please visit my blog for a full review of the series: http://perksofbeinganotakuwallflower.....
Colleen
Dec 31, 2012 Colleen rated it it was amazing
Piffle World was cute. It was nice to see Sakura get one of her feathers back by herself. I love the unconventional family that these characters have formed. So sweet.
Ash
May 13, 2013 Ash rated it liked it
I liked this volume. The racing was quiet intense and made me giggle at some point.
For the first time I don't have the next volume.
Izlinda
Dec 16, 2010 Izlinda rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, supernatural
The race section was interesting and this world is a little to our idea of a "future" with flying cars, but it lacked a little depth.
Vivian
Nov 16, 2008 Vivian rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: manga lovers
There's this one time where they had to fight monsters and if they didn't kill them,they'll kill them.
Alexandra
Sep 25, 2013 Alexandra rated it liked it
Tomoyo is one of my favorite CLAMP characters but the Piffle World version of her was a little... Weird.
Heather
Sep 14, 2008 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Hoorah! More Piffle world and the race is coming to a dramatic finish. Hoorah for more Tomoyo!
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing
Love the art and writing style of Clamp. Must read for manga and fantasy lovers.
Sarah Sammis
Aug 28, 2011 Sarah Sammis rated it really liked it
The Piffle Race begins. Yuko wants her presents. Someone is rigging the race.
Hima-chan
Jul 06, 2008 Hima-chan rated it it was amazing
Flying, Tomoyo-chan, SxS... and Kuro-sama's face FTW. :D
Zoie
Aug 29, 2007 Zoie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone
(See book 1 review for a complete review of this series)
Irais
Jun 02, 2016 Irais rated it it was amazing
Tarde como mil años bc escuela pero ya, a seguir
Susan
Aug 21, 2008 Susan rated it really liked it
The middle section of the Piffle World race.
Elyse
May 30, 2014 Elyse rated it it was ok
See my review for volume 1.
Naomi
Nov 24, 2008 Naomi rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga
WHEN IS IT GOING TO END?!
Kiri
Kiri rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2016
Punyavee Boontong
Punyavee Boontong marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 11 (D.N.Angel, #11)
  • Black Cat, Volume 07
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 8: Friend
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 11
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 6 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #6)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 18

Nekoi Mick 猫井みっく
[born: 21 Jan 1969, Oosaka-metropolis, Kyouto; bloodtype: O]

Igarashi Satsuki 五十嵐さつき
[born: 8 Feb 1969, Oosaka-metropolis, Kyouto; bloodtype: A]

CLAMP originally began in 1989 as a twelve-member dōjinshi circle, but by 1990, the circle had diminished from
More about CLAMP...

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 1 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #1)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 3 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #3)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 4 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #4)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 5 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #5)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 6 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #6)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 7 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #7)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 8 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #8)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 9 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #9)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 10 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #10)