Start by marking “Bicycle Mystery” as Want to Read:
Bicycle Mystery

Bicycle Mystery (The Boxcar Children #15)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  1,700 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Many complications follow when a dog attaches himself to the Aldens on a bicycle trip.
Published December 14th 2010 by Albert Whitman & Company (first published January 1st 1970)

To ask other readers questions about Bicycle Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bicycle Mystery

Seth
I read just about every one of these I could get my hands on when I was a child. In my later teens, I picked up the series again to see what it was that I liked so much about the series. The answer: realistic characters, believable storyline, and a kind of summer escapist's daydream into some things that I may never do or experience as much as the boxcar children did. The characters in particular were well crafted. The villains always had a reason for their crime that seemed reasonable from thei ...more
Elevetha
The Boxcar Children = most read series between the ages of 6 and 9 for me. I think of these fondly. Every child should read this series.
Caleb
I liked Bicycle Mystery. It was where a dog would follow them everywhere. They finally found who owned it. And it was somebody they had helped, but they didn't know for a long time that it was their dog. And they had stayed in an old house and the dog had came to them.
Rebecca ~ Silvan Elf  ~
One of my favorite childhood series. I read over a hundred of them. The first 50 or so were in order; after that I read whatever book I could get my hands on :)
Ashley
I love all of the boxcar children. My little brother is exactly like Benny.:) :)
Ashle Oaks
There didn't seem to be much mystery in this book. There are a lot of references to the previous books. I thought I would like this book better when I found out the mystery revolved around a dog. It just didn't grab me and things seemed to work too well.
Hannah
Ethan
Read The Boxcar Children books. You're going to find out in #15, they have a bicycle mystery. Can these children solve the mystery and save the day? - yes they can!
Jonathan
It was really adventurous, probably one of the most adventurous books I've ever read. I encourage lots of young readers to read the series The Boxcar Children.
Shannon
At about this point in the series, I noticed that the characters' clothing in the cover art was shockingly unstylish.
Carly
A good, book, I liked the adventure from what I can remember.
Karen
Didn't realize it was a kids book. Listened on Ipod. Ooops.
Elizabeth
Was this the one about the bike race? I liked that one!
Brother Graves
This was my most favorite boxcar mystery ever!
Meredith
This was a very good story filled with adventure.
Hazel
A good series for the young reader.
great when ur little
Sara
Sara added it
May 04, 2015
Callie Margaret
Callie Margaret marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Clayton A Maas
Clayton A Maas marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
  • Encyclopedia Brown Keeps the Peace (Encyclopedia Brown, #6)
  • Mandie and the Hidden Treasure (Mandie Books, #9)
  • Littles And Their Amazing New Friend
  • The Bobbsey Twins' Adventure in Washington
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
Gertrude Chandler Warner was born in Putnam, Connecticut, on April 16, 1890, to Edgar and Jane Warner. Her family included a sister, Frances, and a brother, John. From the age of five, she dreamed of becoming an author. She wrote stories for her Grandfather Carpenter, and each Christmas she gave him one of these stories as a gift. Today, Ms. Warner is best remembered as the author of THE BOXCAR CH ...more
More about Gertrude Chandler Warner...

The Boxcar Children (1 - 10 of 137 books)
  • The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, #1)
  • Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2)
  • The Yellow House Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #3)
  • Mystery Ranch (The Boxcar Children, #4)
  • Mike's Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #5)
  • Blue Bay Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #6)
  • The Woodshed Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #7)
  • The Lighthouse Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #8)
  • Mountain Top Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #9)
  • Schoolhouse Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #10)
The Boxcar Children (The Boxcar Children, #1) Surprise Island (The Boxcar Children, #2) The Boxcar Children 1-4 (The Boxcar Children, #1-4) The Yellow House Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #3) Mystery Ranch (The Boxcar Children, #4)