Start by marking “Goodnight Digger” as Want to Read:
Goodnight Digger

Goodnight Digger

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A little boy says goodnight to all his toys, but who is the favourite? With a rhyming text and colourful illustrations, 'Goodnight Digger' is a dose of bedtime magic for machine-mad boys.
Published August 2nd 2012 by Puffin

To ask other readers questions about Goodnight Digger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goodnight Digger

Rachel Ingram
This is the greatest bedtime book, ever! Our toddler loves it, loads of bright and colourful pictures to look at and a bouncy text to read aloud, leading to going to bed. Highly recommended for all digger fans.
Gervy
4.5 stars. Beautiful and slightly magical-seeming illustrations, and really pleasant text to read. My 20-month-old son is obsessed with pointing out the toy tram in this book.
Gireesh
Gireesh marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Ayaan
Ayaan added it
Jun 20, 2014
Bunnyjadwiga
Bunnyjadwiga marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Christy Mccoy
Christy Mccoy marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2012
When I'm not up to my knees in nappies, I write children's books. I also spend a fair amount of time eating chocolate. I try to write funny, read-aloud books that parents will enjoy as much as children - after all, if you have to share the same stories umpteen times, you may as well enjoy them.
I hope you like my books enough to read them umpteen times. Thank you - Michelle.
More about Michelle Robinson...
What To Do If An Elephant Stands On Your Foot How to Wash a Woolly Mammoth Ding Dong! Gorilla! Goodnight Tractor Yak Yuk