Start by marking “Pausing With God 'A Journey Through Menopause'” as Want to Read:
Pausing With God 'A Journey Through Menopause'

Pausing With God 'A Journey Through Menopause'

Email: info@PausingWithGod.com
Web site: http://www.PausingWithGod.com

A Journey Through Menopause.......

Does just the sound of the word menopause send chills up your spine?

Have you ever wondered what you're going to do when it’s your turn?

Author Sheri Powell currently works for Department of Children & Families and has recently published a book titled,

PAUSING WITH GO
Paperback, First, 121 pages
Published December 1st 2011 by SLP Company (first published December 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Pausing With God 'A Journey Through Menopause', please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pausing With God 'A Journey Through Menopause'

Glenda Dekkema
Jul 25, 2012 Glenda Dekkema rated it it was amazing
Sheri's book about menopause is refreshingly optimistic about this natural event in a woman's life. Uplifting Bible passages are sprinkled throughout the text: passages like "...there is a purpose to this season." She also writes, "In Him and with Him, we can learn that menopause is just a PAUSE, preparing us for the next chapter of our lives. It's a time of switching from juggling everyone else's life to the balancing of our own."
I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for spiritual ins
Sheri
Mar 28, 2012 Sheri added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Once again Sherri everything you have placed before me was and is done in excellence. From the conception of Pausing With God to the birthing party last weekend. I can only strive in hope and prayer to rise up and meet the incredible standard you have placed before me.
In His love, Lisa Smalley
Sheri
Nov 30, 2012 Sheri added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
awesome encouraging and devotional all wrapped into one.
G.E. Hamlin
G.E. Hamlin marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Tj Soulful
Tj Soulful marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Sheri
Jul 31, 2014 Sheri marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Anna Rose Coaching
Anna Rose Coaching marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Jennifer Rash
Jennifer Rash marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016