Start by marking “Teenage Assassin: Episode 1” as Want to Read:
Teenage Assassin: Epis...

M.W. Taylor

Teenage Assassin: Episode 1

BACKGROUND

Alisha Black is described as a fixer by her clients.

Details on her past are sketchy at best.

She is highly sought after by individuals with high level threat and personal problems that are outside of the normal operational boundaries of law enforcement.

Her age, far from being a problem, is perhaps one of her best job assets as her work history has shown.

HIRE

At he
Published December 28th 2011 by M.W. Taylor

To ask other readers questions about Teenage Assassin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teenage Assassin

Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 Dorel rated it it was ok
This is the first book I read by M.W. Taylor. The reason why I gave it 2 stars because the teenage girl sounds really good at what she does. The book should've had more action and if it was longer it could have been a really good book to read.
Peter Vialls
Mar 25, 2014 Peter Vialls rated it really liked it
First, be warned. This is not a complete story – it is just the first part of a novel. Don't buy this – buy the bundle of the first four parts.

But if you enjoyed Alex Ryder or the Young James Bond novels then it is worth investing in. The narrator is a student aged 17 who has a sideline in killing people for money. My criticism of the character is that in these first chapters she seems too perfect to be true – she is very bright, top in her year in most subjects, good-looking and very fit. She i
Scarlett Jensen
Mar 06, 2014 Scarlett Jensen rated it it was ok
This review covers Episode One of the book Teen Assassin. To my regret, I paid the amount of £2.99 for Episode One. It is an incomplete presentation that should not be sold as one unit. The reader does not connect with the story in that form and no emotion is build up to set the tone or to build the essential suspense needed. It felt as if I was reading a procedure manual with explanations of procedures and plans. As reader, I found it difficult to bare with the writing which appeared not to be ...more
Elizabeth Hein
Aug 09, 2016 Elizabeth Hein rated it liked it
Shelves: drc
The first installment of TEENAGE ASSASSIN sets up an interesting premise that doesn't quite deliver. The main character spends a considerable amount of time during the brief narrative telling the reader that she is an awesome killer, but we don't get to see her in action. She tells us she is cute, but we don't see her interacting with people. I hope to read the later episodes to see her in action.
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2013
Tina Figueroa
Tina Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2014
Elle
Elle rated it it was ok
Jun 12, 2013
Lychae Corley
Lychae Corley rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Phyllis Layton
Phyllis Layton rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Ledz
Ledz rated it it was ok
May 11, 2014
None_of_your_business.
None_of_your_business. rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Danna
Danna marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2012
Alicia
Alicia added it
Jun 16, 2014
Genie
Genie marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014