My First New Testament Bible Stories

My First New Testament Bible Stories

4.8 of 5 stars 4.80  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Written especially for young children, these classic New Testament introduce children to the Bible in a fun way! Learning each Bible story is paired with singing a complementary Bible Song! Each captivating story emphasizes a lesson so parents and children can discuss life applications. Easy to understand text, simple truths and upbeat songs makes this collection perfect f...more
Published 2010 by Twin Sisters Productions

To ask other readers questions about My First New Testament Bible Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My First New Testament Bible Stories

Gail Welborn

My First Old Testament Bible Stories, Board Book and Music CD Set, Hardcover, Twin Sisters Publications, 2010, 32 Pages, Ages 0-12, ISBN-13: 978-1599226132, 12.99

My First Old Testament Bible stories characterize twelve Old Testament stories in the same fashion as those in My First New Testament Bible stories did. These too are imaginative—captivating—upbeat and affordable with stories and sing-along songs created especially for children by Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand.

Eleven c...more
Gail Welborn
My First New Testament Bible Stories, Board Book and Music CD Set, by Kim Thompson and Karen Hilderbrand, Illustrated by Mernie Gallagher-Cole, Hardcover, Twin Sisters Publications, 2010, 26 Pages, ISBN-13: 978-1599226149, Ages 0-12, $12.99

Imaginative—captivating—upbeat and affordable only begins to describe this fun board book and sing-along CD of classic New Testament Bible stories created especially for children by Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand.

Eleven Bible stories begin wit...more
Ceejay Mizzi
Ceejay Mizzi marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
Twin sisters Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand write educational children's books and music together as Twin Sisters Productions.
More about Twin Sisters Productions...
Sing... Play... Learn! Alphabet Read & Sing With Big Bird Read & Sing With Elmo God Made Everything Christian Padded Board Book Read & Sing With Cookie Monster