Start by marking “The Legend of Goat Head Lodge (The L & L Mysteries #3)” as Want to Read:
The Legend of Goat Head Lodge (The L & L Mysteries #3)

The Legend of Goat Head Lodge (The L & L Mysteries #3)

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
In the third book of The L & L Mysteries, Leyla and Lucien are invited by their friend, Peter Lawson, to spend a week at Goat Head Lodge and Ski Resort. But they soon learn that it may be their last trip as the lodge may have to close due to financial problems. So, when Lucien and Leyla learn of a legend about a hidden treasure on the resort property, they resolve to f ...more
Published March 27th 2012 by Cressen Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Legend of Goat Head Lodge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legend of Goat Head Lodge

Wendy Lohr
Mar 28, 2012 Wendy Lohr rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the newest installment in The L & L Mysteries and is a little more laid-back, not quite as intense as the first two. It's still an excellent read, IMHO, and I hope that readers will enjoy what Leyla and Lucien get involved in this time!
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
B Jeanne
B Jeanne marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
Lisa Potocar
Lisa Potocar marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2012
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2012
I discovered my love for writing at an early age. My dream has always been to write fictional novels for a living. With encouragement from my Muse (a.k.a, my husband), I am now working to make that dream a reality.

An interesting tidbit - I have a Bachelor's degree in Simulation and Digital Entertainment from the University of Baltimore (i.e. I studied how to create video games from start to finis
More about Wendy Lohr...

The L & L Mysteries (4 books)
  • Spanish Intrigue (The L & L Mysteries #1)
  • The Art of Deceit (The L & L Mysteries #2)
  • The Butterfly Connection (The L & L Mysteries #4)
Spanish Intrigue (The L & L Mysteries #1) Starward (Galactic Dynasty #1) The Art of Deceit (The L & L Mysteries #2) Underworld (The Soul of Arial #2) Vagar (Galactic Dynasty #2)