Start by marking “Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power, #2)

Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power #2)

Tegan always knew that she couldn’t remain hidden forever, she left Tribane to escape the danger posed to her by the supernatural creatures who dwell there, but every day she has mourned the friends and family she had to leave behind. It’s been two years, but Tegan struggles on with the new lonely life she has built for herself. She might crave human companionship, but at ...more
ebook
Published April 27th 2012 by L.H. Cosway

To ask other readers questions about Tegan's Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tegan's Return

Stephenie
Mar 29, 2012 Stephenie rated it it was amazing
When I was offered the opportunity to read Tegan's Return I jumped at it! L.H Cosway has really impressed me with her novels and I have been instantly addicted to all of them.
The synopsis gives a pretty good summary on what we are to expect in the follow up book and thankfully, Tegan's Return did not disappoint! It was great to finally find out what Tegan and the crew have been up too.

I felt that I could get completely lost in the world that Cosway created in Tegan's Return. It had a perfect mix
Yalle Ondarza
Jul 27, 2012 Yalle Ondarza rated it it was amazing
WOW! This was a good one. I do not think I can wait until next year for the next one. My emotions were all over the place, right along with Tegan. This story is extremely additive!
Katherine McCarthy
Apr 26, 2012 Katherine McCarthy rated it really liked it
My Thoughts

Vampires, Witches, Dhamphirs, Vampire Hunters & more…this series has it all for paranormal fans. But most importantly, Tegan’s Return is completely captivating, suspenseful and well written. L.H Cosway has expertly delivered another fabulous adventure in her Ultimate Power series.

I can’t say character development, plot or structure is best in this novel because this author has strength in all areas and demonstrates those strengths equally.

Great lead-ins to future novels and many
Lucie Paris
Apr 27, 2012 Lucie Paris rated it really liked it
Incredibly addictive! Always more endearing characters which I had absolutely no desire to separate myself with at the end of my reading... An adventure too short so much I loved it!

I must admit I've always been apprehensive to read the second volume of a story that I was absolutely thrilled with as it was the case in "Tegan's Blood." I had discovered an imaginary universe well proportioned. There was a touch of supernatural, one of suspense, a magical one too and a sexy and sensual love story,
Emma Meade
Apr 23, 2012 Emma Meade rated it it was amazing
Having read and loved the first book in the Ultimate Power series, Tegan’s Blood, I was expecting great things from the sequel, and I’m delighted to say Tegan’s Return didn’t disappoint.

After the drama of the first book, Tegan is attempting to live a quiet life in Manchester under her middle name Alexandra. A mundane existence is not to be however with the arrival of the flirtatious vampire slayer Finn. He invites Tegan to return to Tribane and help him find the kidnapped daughter of his governo
☺~Tina~☺
I love this series. I put off reading this book because I didn't want to have to wait a year for the next one. I get to then end and it states the next one will be out in 2013...NOOOOOOO! I guess I'm going to have to hold out and read Crimson (An Ultimate Power Series Novella) by L.H. Cosway in a couple of months to get my fix and to hold me over until the next book is released, sigh.

Tegan runs and leaves the country after she finds out in Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power Series, #1) by L.H. Cosway there is something very different about her blood; something vampires want very badly and slayers use to kill
Gracie
Aug 19, 2012 Gracie rated it it was amazing
Tegan's Return was captivating! Having read the novella Crimson and the first book in the series, Tegan's Blood, I couldn't wait to see how Tegan handles herself in this book.

Tegan returns after a 2 year absence because she is in danger and now she must figure out who to trust. The plot is action packed with a great amount of mystery and just enough romance to keep all audiences captivated! Tegan has to give great thought to the people she will keep close, help, and love. She has to make a deci
Stacy Dempsey
Aug 23, 2012 Stacy Dempsey rated it it was amazing
I was skeptical of this book, because I loved Anne Rice's vampire series, and then along came Twilight, Sookie, and the whole vampire diary uprising. I enjoy the vampire story genre, but I think it has been played out too much.... then this series found it's way onto my kindle.

I can not tell you how much I enjoyed this book and the first book in the series! Phenomenal story telling! I love there being the magical aspect without the author taking it so over the top as to make it too unbelieveable
Amanda
Oct 14, 2012 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I read the first book as a daily book deal and I figured what the heck! Read the first book in 4 hours!!!I just couldn't put it down! Halfway through book one i bought Tegan's Return. I loved all the characters. I got sucked into Tegan's life and I found myself cheering and crying along with Tegan. There is so many unanswered questions at the end of book two and I'm impatiently waiting for Tegan's Magic that comes out next year. L.H. Cosway has drawn me into this world and I cannot wait to see w ...more
Brigette
Sep 24, 2012 Brigette rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this book! I downloaded it as soon as I finished Tegan's Blood ( which started my addiction to this series). I love how Tegan's power is slowly revealed. I wanted more of Ethan and Tegan's interaction, to add a little depth to their relationship. I really wish Ethan 's feelings for Tegan was showed more often thru actions like calling her when she doesn't show up at the club as promised. I especially love how Tegan's angst is portrayed on this book, how she doubts the rightness of falling ...more
Britanee
Jul 11, 2012 Britanee rated it it was amazing
amazing! after reading Tegan's Blood, i really hoped that she'd get back together with Ethan. of course, events have unfolded where that can't really happen the way she wants (or maybe i want? ha). this book had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. in my review of Tegan's Blood, i said that i wasn't sure about reading this series but gave it a shot. i'm so happy that i did! i'm only saddened that i have to wait until 2012 to read the 3rd book, Tegan's Magic! it can't be released soon enoug ...more
Marcia
I'm loving this series. Can't wait for book 3!!! This was an exceptional addition to the series. I was so into this book that I couldn't put it down. This edition had so much more of everything and I love L H Cosway's ability to weave together so many characters and make me fall in love with them all. There are so many twists and turns along with those nerve wracking subtle hints to leave you guessing that makes the angst so invigorating. I am definitely invested in this series and anxiously awa ...more
Stacey Andrews
Sep 17, 2012 Stacey Andrews rated it it was amazing
From the moment i picked up the first book i was mesmerised into reading it. I read both books in two days. The second book i could not put down, i read it all in one go since it was so captivating. I always wanted to know what was going to happen between Tegan and Ethan next. I can't wait for the next book to come out to see where their little group ends up. I also can't wait to find out how much magic she really possess within her, and can she conquer her enemies through this magic?
Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell
IT WAS AMAZING :) I LOVE L.H Cosway so much :) She writes brilliant :) I CANT to know more about this series :) Loved it :)

From the characters to the storyline to everything in the book :) IT KEPT me reading :)

I read it late at night, I read it in the morning.. i also finished the book on a bus :) That's how good it is :)

FULL REVIEW will be as soooooooooooooooooooooon as possible :)

Carrie
Nov 21, 2012 Carrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
I love love love love these characters! This book delivered more of this storyline and tons of sexy vampire as an added bonus! Maybe I'm just a sucker for a vampire romance, but I couldn't get enough of this book. I want so many more books in this series. I want one for Ethan, then Finn, then Ira. Yup.

Kari Smith
Jul 07, 2012 Kari Smith rated it it was amazing

I loved this book, Ethan and Tegan are left apart and I can't wait till the next book to see if their love endures any challenge. Love the twist that Tegan holds power, I hope her new found power can save her dad and put Theodore where he belongs back in Hells domain. 2013 better come quick!
Melissa
Oct 03, 2012 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Loved the book,want to hear more about Ira.I have a feeling he maybe interested in Tegan.Theres will have to be a decision made on who she really wants.I think it will be Ethan.Want more couldn't put it down.
CoralDelMar
Jul 09, 2012 CoralDelMar rated it really liked it
Ending was a bit rushed, but it kind of set things up for the third book. This one had interesting characters and subplots, as well as a whole lot of magic. I like that dark veil of hazy je ne sais quoi throughout ghe book. I enjoyed it!
Vicci
Sep 24, 2012 Vicci rated it it was amazing
LOVE Book One And Adore BOOK 2! Need Book three now please! What a great series. I have a wonderful book hangover! Read book one and Book two in one day! Great characters, Tegan, Ethan, Finn and Dru! Wonderful story! Each book just pulls you into the story a little more.
Jessica
Aug 08, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Loved it can't wait for the next one!!!
Kerye
Aug 05, 2012 Kerye rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book along with the first one. I will definitely read more of L.H. Cosway. I regimens this book for anyone looking for a good paranormal romance. I hope book #3 comes out soon.
Amanda Austin
Sep 23, 2012 Amanda Austin rated it it was amazing
Hope
Sep 21, 2012 Hope rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book as well as the first one. I really wanted to scream when I got to the last page, it ended too soon. can't wait for book #3!
Jill
Sep 30, 2012 Jill rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I got totally taken in by all the characters. SPOILER I wish that she would dump Ethan and go for Finn.
Holly
Aug 19, 2012 Holly rated it really liked it
I had a hard time putting this book down. It is full of action & the characters are very interesting. I cannot wait for the next book in the series to come out.
Chante
Aug 19, 2012 Chante rated it really liked it
There was a lot going on in this book and I enjoyed every minute of it. I swear if Tegan and Ethan don't work their shit out I'm going to scream!!!!
Marta
Mar 02, 2013 Marta rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Very exciting sequel to Tegan's Blood! I couldn't put it down. Well written and captivating! Thanks
Noelle
Jul 25, 2012 Noelle rated it it was amazing
I loved both books and didn't want to put them down. I cant wait until the third book!!! I hope Tegan and Ethan get back together!!!
Donnell
Jul 11, 2012 Donnell rated it it was amazing
Even more taken with this series after this book! so excited to see what happens next.
Becky Condit
Jan 22, 2014 Becky Condit rated it liked it
My brain is in danger of going on a brief holiday, there was something I needed to say to him, but when he’s touching me all I can think of is him, and how I want him to touch me some more.

The war between the vamps, slayers and magic users continues in Tribane. Tegan has been gone for two years but now she’s back on the side against the vamps. Tegan’s Return by L.H. Cosway is book two of the Ultimate Power series and as with the first book in the series; Tegan is the center of attention. She ha
  • Embracing the Wolf (Anna Avery, #2)
  • All Hell Breaks Loose (Hellcat, #2)
  • My Soul to Take (The Holy Trinity, #2)
  • Kiss of the Dragon (Kindred, # 8)
  • Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)
  • Daughter of Kaos (Daughter Trilogy, #3)
  • The Tragedy of Knowledge (Resistance, #3)
  • The Bloodstone Oracle (The Dark Gifts, #2.5)
  • Forever (Fateful, #3)
  • The Time Zombies Became the Least of My Worries (Boring Life #2)
  • Freak Show (Alexa O'Brien, Huntress, #7)
  • Elemental Rising (Paranormal Public, #2)
  • The Battle for Arcanon Major (The Lost Dacomé Files #1)
  • The Vampire Affair (The Vampire Affair, #1)
  • Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 1
  • Genevieve
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:
More about L.H. Cosway...

The Ultimate Power (4 books)
  • Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power, #1)
  • Tegan's Magic (The Ultimate Power, #3)
  • Tegan's Power (The Ultimate Power, #4)

“You know, you should think about getting in touch with Gabriel, he's your half-brother and also a really good guy.” Delilah looks at me cynically. “Gabriel despises me.” “He despises Ethan, you I think he might just have some time for. After all, you're both dhamphirs.” “That's like me telling you you'll get along with George Bush because you're both human.” Delilah replies snidely. I get her point, but still I grin and respond. “You're right, we would definitely get along. He'd make me feel all intelligent and shit.” 3 likes
“I never considered myself a danger junkie, but I must be, because I'm finding this killer very appealing right now. It's like a sickness. I'm sick from wanting him so badly, and I can't help liking it every time we're alone together. It's terrible to say it, but they are my favourite times.” 3 likes