Start by marking “Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 54 (Bleach, #54)” as Want to Read:
Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 54 (Bleach, #54)

Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 54 (Bleach #54)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  1,158 ratings  ·  28 reviews
死神対完現術者の激闘も最終局面へと突入!新旧死神代行がぶつかり合う中、銀城から突如告げられる代行証に隠された真実!全てを知り、最後に一護が選んだ答えとは…!?死神代行消失篇、ついに終幕!! ...more
Published March 2nd 2012 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 54, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 54

Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 01 by Rei TōmaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoBleach, Vol. 1 by Tite KuboSkip Beat!, Vol. 02 by Yoshiki Nakamura
Manga read in 2012
139th out of 149 books — 31 voters
Death Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoKingdom Hearts, Vol. 1 by Shiro AmanoFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki Takaya
List of Awesome Manga/Graphic Novels!
219th out of 358 books — 160 voters

More lists with this book...

Cathy  Keaton
Finally, this arc is over and it was completely pointless. Well, it did serve the purpose of showing how Ichigo regains his powers, but why did it have to take 50-some-odd chapters to do so? He gets a quick stab in the back much like how he got his powers the first time (way back in Chapter 1), and it didn't need to be so tediously long and drawn out. A dozen chapters would have been sufficient.

On top of all this, so much of how Ichigo was a supposed Fullbringer didn't make ANY sense at all. It
M. Ashraf
I don't know why the Anime decide to go this extra story, they should have ended after the big battle and leave him continue his life in peace if it gonna end... but they did the whole fullbringer thing and left it at that point maybe they will continue in the future :/
For me this story was slightly better than the whole Bount thing and it served the purpose of giving him his powers back...
I kindda get what he wanted to do at the end and it was so him!
It is a good ending for the anime. but her
MissAnnThrope
21 January 2013

Bleach, Volume 54: Goodbye to Our Xcution brings The Lost Agent arc to a close, and, boy, does it put you through the wringer of emotions. This final volume in the story arc is yet another lesson that there is no definitive line between right and wrong. What path you choose when faced with struggles and trauma determines where you land on the gray-scale between good and evil.

In this volume, the backstory of each Fullbringer is told and how Ginjô brought them all together. All of t
Sophia F
Vitor Frazão
A saga Fullbringer tem um final menos espectacular que as anteriores, mas não deixa de ser apropriado.
Ronald
Bleach Volume 54 was much more entertaining than the previous volume. The story followed a more coherent path and was not nearly as fragmented as the previous book. In this volume the visiting Soul Reapers finish their battles in a number of manners. Captain Kuchiki had the most screen time fighting the guy who could change the past. But for all the yapping that took up much of that fight the Captain won his fight. The one interesting thing about this story is that even though Ichigo is the hero ...more
Bbabri
Hiába, Byakuya harca érdekes volt, nem tudom több csillagot adni a kötetre.
Szerintem ez az arc teljesen felesleges volt, semmi értelmét nem láttam. Rukia szokás szerint nem jeleskedett, ezen már meg sem lepődöm.
Ichigo harca is tetszett, és a kötet végére a totálisan ellenszenves Fullbringerek kezdtek szimpatikussá válni, de csak egy kicsit.
Ginjou halott, és egy másik Fullbringer is. Riruka-val nem tudom, hogy mi történt..Leugrott volna?
Tsukishima esete sem egyértelmű, mert…
Tetszett, hogy végre S
Sara
The ending of Bleach arcs are always bittersweet an leave a heavy feeling on the heart. This volume was no exception.

All of the battles come to a close and we lose several villains. When Ichigo and Ginjo begin really fighting, we learn the truth about the deputy badge and the Soul Society's reason for giving it out. The news is not easy to swallow and it leaves a bitterness to the way I view them now. However, Ichigo is such a good guy, he makes some tough decisions.

The arcs in Bleach are inte
Lex (Fastidious Reader)
Finally! Xcution was finished in this volume. And as we all know, it's still action-packed as it was in it's conclusion already. Byakuya, Rukia, Toshiro, Ikkaku, Renji and Zaraki already beat their opponents. Well, Zaraki defeated his for less than 10 seconds. :o

And they, the Captains achieved what they were meant to do. Kurosaki Ichigo finally made his decision regarding the truth behind the Deputy Representative Badge. He choose to protect his friends and family and to not become like Ginjo. H
Holly Letson
This volume was action-packed with a somewhat bittersweet ending. Ichigo and Friends achieved what they needed to achieve, beating Xcution at their own game, and getting out of the videogame-like dimension Yukio had created.
Everyone's memories went back to normal, with them all totally forgetting Tsukishima. This fact was further proven when Riruka asked about Tsukishima, but Orihime and Rukia had no idea who she was talking about.
I will really miss Riruka. I like her alot. But, I suppose,
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Brendan
I think my favorite thing here is that this storyline is short. We get Ichigo's powers back and resolve the crisis. Then we move on. I'm curious to see what comes next.
Rachel (Sfogs)
And the fullbringers disperse. I feel sorry for them.
Rea Lidde
That's it? That's the entire arc?
Sarah Hayes
This arc saved itself from relative obscurity in its final volume, giving its existence in Bleach canon actual meaning with some well placed plot twists and acts of character development. A lot of Soul Society favorites manage to get some significant page space and Soul Society itself ends up benefiting from a bout of Kubo's erratic world-building style. Looking forward to the next story arc once Bleach 55 makes its way from the public library into my hands.
Ty
This was actually my first time reading a manga, since they canceled the anime that was based off this manga I decided to give it a try so I can keep up with the story until the end(this story "Bleach" will actually be finished in about 6 weeks, so no more manga's after that *rumor). But I really enjoyed it, it flowed just like the anime, in fact there were only a couple of differences I noticed in the story.
Jeffrey
Resolving the Fullbringer arc, Ichigo and the Kuchiki siblings get their opportunities to shine against their individual opponents. Continuing a thought from a previous review, these are arguably the best developed villains in the entire Bleach series to date. There are some uncomfortable questions posed by this volume, but it is left to the reader to decide whether the right choice is made.
Cornerofmadness
Vol 54 of Bleach brings the fullbring arc to a close. Honestly this was a fairly satisfying arc. It balanced storytelling with action. It had emotional punch and the ending of it was no different. I was very happy with it. This also would have been a good place for the series to close with Ichigo triumphant again. However, there is one more arc to come. That said, I enjoyed this a lot.
Indah Threez Lestari
Ichigo Kurosaki telah memilih.
Bukan, bukan memilih dalam pilkada, tentunya.
Ia telah memilih, dan pilihannya bertolak belakang dengan Ginjou, meskipun ia telah mengetahui kebenaran di balik badge shinigami substitute.
Is it the power of positive thinking?
Shaun
The end of Xcution. I liked the arc much more after I read it a second time. We finally get to see Ichigo's updated Bankai and some great action in his battle with Ginjo. On to an even longer and confusing arc in the next volume.
K.C. Rivers
A pretty cool story arc overall. I'm excited to see what the new arc is going to bring about. I'm left kind of wondering how Kubo-san plans to top someone as evil as Aiden, but I'm sure he won't disappoint!
Adalira Morningstar
I'm a hella confused about the vizards being in the soul society. Last time they were all blah blah blah, we aren't your allies, we hate soul reapers blah blah blah but now they're back?
Amélie
Summer
Why am I still reading this? ._. ...

The Fullbring arc was completely pointless and uninspiring.
Jessica
Honestly, I like where this is going. Even if I don't know how it'll end up, I still like it.
Artemis
Ok. So this is the one with both Kuchikis fighting. LOVE~~~
David
It ends again. (Also where the anime ends on Episode 366)
Amy
Wow.... Super short arc compared to the last one...
Shiyo
Shiyo marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
  • Naruto, Vol. 61: Uchiha Brothers United Front (Naruto, #61)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 70 books)
  • Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1)
  • Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2)
  • Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3)
  • Bleach Volume 04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Bleach #4)
  • Bleach Volume 05: Right Arm of the Giant (Bleach #5)
  • Bleach Volume 06: The Death Trilogy Overture (Bleach #6)
  • Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach #7)
  • Bleach Volume 08: The Blade and Me (Bleach #8)
  • Bleach Volume 09: Fourteen Days for Conspiracy (Bleach #9)
  • Bleach Volume 10: Tattoo on the Sky (Bleach #10)
Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1) Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15) Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3) Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2) Bleach Volume 14: White Tower Rocks (Bleach #14)