Start by marking “A Hustler's Promise 2” as Want to Read:
A Hustler's Promise 2

A Hustler's Promise 2

4.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  321 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Ten years deep in the drug game, Jaicyn and Rayshawn know that their lifestyle is bound to catch up with them. The price they have to pay for the decisions they made as kids is steep. But the pair are ready to face whatever the streets bring them..as long as they have each other.
Published March 25th 2012 by Pink Neon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Hustler's Promise 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hustler's Promise 2

Ari Maddie Ajai
Oct 06, 2014 Ari Maddie Ajai rated it it was amazing
Review from Ari of Divas Read Too
THIS BOOK WAS BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!
In case you haven’t read the first one (if you haven’t, I don’t understand why not. Get it together) I won’t give away the ending, but this one picks up 3 years after the end of the last book. Jaicyn and Rayshawn are doing well and have moved from their hometown to Atlanta. However, it appears that they were duped into thinking that life in Atlanta would be so much better. I like the fact that Jackie doesn’t give us a play-
The Book
Aug 04, 2012 The Book rated it really liked it
Jackie Chanel’s, A Hustler’s Promise 2, is the sequel to the highly recommended novel A Hustler’s Promise. Characters Jaicyn and Rayshawn pick up their lives and take Atlanta by storm as the Prince and Princess of the drug game. The power couple has to decide how to keep one another happy, their family together and trouble from exploding in their faces, all the while maintaining a universal front. This duo is attacked with blinding forces trying to sever the promise’s they made to one another, w ...more
Carla
Apr 02, 2012 Carla rated it it was amazing
Whew...where oh where do I begin this review. There are so many emotions that I would like to express.

This is part two of " A Hustler's Promise" by Jackie Chanel. It begins a few years after the events of part one. Jaicyn and Rayshawn have re-located to Atlanta. They are on top of the world and riding the success of the drug empire they helped to run...but they will soon learn that everything must come to an end and everybody isn't always who they seem to be. When the dust settles and clears, w
Starr
Feb 04, 2016 Starr rated it it was amazing
Wow, I have no idea where to begin. I absolutely love this book. By far the best book I have read in a while. I fell in love with the characters. When I was reading this book I was so engulfed wishing and hoping for the characters. Rayshawn, Yesss, I am his number 1 fan. Jaicyn was a straight up strong diva who was loyal to the max. This book is by far unpredictable. You would think the book is going to go one way and then turn to be another way. Absolutely gooood. This is a must read :) You did ...more
Shannon
May 03, 2015 Shannon rated it it was amazing
So much has happened in this episode I had tears in my
Chantal Darden
Apr 27, 2015 Chantal Darden rated it it was amazing
I'm a hustler

I love that book. It was great. I'm a big fan. I love reading books of all nature. It takes me away from my world for just a brief moment
Urban Fiction
Apr 10, 2014 Urban Fiction rated it it was amazing
I Swear i loved this Book!!! That Ending had me Like Awwwwww!!!
AnnieNichelle
Nov 07, 2012 AnnieNichelle rated it it was amazing

Ok so the first book was good but the second part was awesome. Jaicyn and Rayshawn was like a ghetto love story. I absolutely love them in this book. They are both so young but at the same time very determined. They will not stop until they get what they want. I have to say that I was crying crocodile tears at the end. Jackie Chanel did a wonderful job with both part one and two. A well written book by a great author. I look forward to reading more from her.
Tamisha
May 04, 2012 Tamisha rated it it was amazing
YAZZZZ! This was an excellent sequel! I was glad to see Jaicyn calm down, listen to her man and want to give up "that life"! I couldn't stand how it seemed like the world was turning against them but that was what was good about it because it drew out those emotions. The book showed that you can have it all and lose it all and still have even moe devastation happen but come out clean in the end. I look forward to more from this author!
Yvette
Apr 18, 2012 Yvette rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! KUDOS to Jackie Chanel for writing an excellent urban love story about Jaicyn & Rayshawn.....Part 2 of this story had me on a emotional rollercoaster....I went from laughing, getting angry at both Jaciyn & Rayshawn...and then actually crying.,..I like how the author ended the story with a shocking surprise....caught me completely off guard.....love it though!!!!
Sha
Apr 26, 2012 Sha rated it it was amazing
I truly loved this book. This was a thug love story. The way Jay Jay and Rayshawn argued and made up, fought the outside world together and apart, love eachother and their family I was routing for them to finally be out the game and live quietly. You will not be disappointed with this sequel. This book started off where it left off in book one and took us home happy.
Zaneta
Mar 27, 2012 Zaneta rated it it was amazing
I can hardly tyoe this review because i cant stop smiling. I truely enjoyed this book. It is a true 5* read with no questions ask. It captivated me from beginning to the end i cound not put it down. It was well written, excellent story line and perfect character development. I LOVED IT and I hope to see more from the characters. GREAT JOB JACKIE CHANEL
Kyla
Aug 23, 2012 Kyla rated it it was amazing
This Book Is A Must-Read, The First Book A Hustler's Promise Sat In My Kindle Library For A Minute & I Didn't Bother To Read It, But When I Did I Had NO Regrets At All! I RUSHED TO GET THE SEQUEL & It Had Me In Tears!!! I Fell In Love With The Characters The Author Did A Great Job And Has True Talent I Love It!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. .
Alicia
Apr 02, 2012 Alicia rated it it was amazing
This was a Wonderful sequel I so love jay-jay and rayshawn as a power couple and the ending was awesome. I laughed and cried reading this book talk abut standing by your man.
Lisa
Aug 01, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing
So so good! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better! Loved it! I do recommend!
Kirby Elaine
Aug 07, 2013 Kirby Elaine rated it it was amazing
This sequel did not disappoint. Can't wait to curl up with both books again.
Stephanie Mclendon
Nov 13, 2012 Stephanie Mclendon rated it it was amazing
I loved part 1 and 2. Jaicyn loved her family and I cried at the end.
Tiffanie
Apr 13, 2012 Tiffanie rated it it was amazing
Great follow-up the end had me a little stunned! Loved it!
Sherill
Mar 28, 2012 Sherill rated it it was amazing
Great book!
Roxann Mcravin
May 27, 2012 Roxann Mcravin rated it it was amazing
nice
ida
ida rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
tyesha dills
tyesha dills rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
kesia
kesia rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Na'Tisha Riley
Na'Tisha Riley marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Samantha Davis
Samantha Davis marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Nikki Hamlet
Nikki Hamlet rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
Shala Machado
Shala Machado rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Toni
Toni rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Tanisha
Tanisha rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
  • Country Boy II : Still Country, The Aftermath
  • TYCE 3
  • Begonia Brown: A Philadelphia Story
  • Deja 3
  • Another Tear (The Kennards, #2)
  • A Hood Chick's Story
  • Deadly Decisions II
  • Still Hood: A HoodRat Novel
  • Boss Bitch Swag
  • Married to His Lies
  • The Saga Continues (Cheaper to Keep Her #2)
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them Back and Scream, "Limes, Motherf&%$er, I Want Limes!"

It's not my quote but I live by it. *rebel*. Music and writing are my everything. Music influences everything that I do and write about. Without books and music, I could not breathe.

That's me in a nutshell.

And wine. Can't live without that either.

More about Jackie Chanel...