A Hustler's Promise 2: Promises Kept

A Hustler's Promise 2: Promises Kept

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  190 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Ten years deep in the drug game, Jaicyn and Rayshawn know that their lifestyle is bound to catch up with them. The price they have to pay for the decisions they made as kids is steep. But the pair are ready to face whatever the streets bring them..as long as they have each other.
Published March 25th 2012 by Pink Neon Publications

To ask other readers questions about A Hustler's Promise 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hustler's Promise 2

The Book
Jackie Chanel’s, A Hustler’s Promise 2, is the sequel to the highly recommended novel A Hustler’s Promise. Characters Jaicyn and Rayshawn pick up their lives and take Atlanta by storm as the Prince and Princess of the drug game. The power couple has to decide how to keep one another happy, their family together and trouble from exploding in their faces, all the while maintaining a universal front. This duo is attacked with blinding forces trying to sever the promise’s they made to one another, w...more
Carla
Whew...where oh where do I begin this review. There are so many emotions that I would like to express.

This is part two of " A Hustler's Promise" by Jackie Chanel. It begins a few years after the events of part one. Jaicyn and Rayshawn have re-located to Atlanta. They are on top of the world and riding the success of the drug empire they helped to run...but they will soon learn that everything must come to an end and everybody isn't always who they seem to be. When the dust settles and clears, w...more
Urban Fiction
I Swear i loved this Book!!! That Ending had me Like Awwwwww!!!
AnnieNichelle

Ok so the first book was good but the second part was awesome. Jaicyn and Rayshawn was like a ghetto love story. I absolutely love them in this book. They are both so young but at the same time very determined. They will not stop until they get what they want. I have to say that I was crying crocodile tears at the end. Jackie Chanel did a wonderful job with both part one and two. A well written book by a great author. I look forward to reading more from her.
Tamisha
YAZZZZ! This was an excellent sequel! I was glad to see Jaicyn calm down, listen to her man and want to give up "that life"! I couldn't stand how it seemed like the world was turning against them but that was what was good about it because it drew out those emotions. The book showed that you can have it all and lose it all and still have even moe devastation happen but come out clean in the end. I look forward to more from this author!
Yvette
Wow!!!! KUDOS to Jackie Chanel for writing an excellent urban love story about Jaicyn & Rayshawn.....Part 2 of this story had me on a emotional rollercoaster....I went from laughing, getting angry at both Jaciyn & Rayshawn...and then actually crying.,..I like how the author ended the story with a shocking surprise....caught me completely off guard.....love it though!!!!
Sha
I truly loved this book. This was a thug love story. The way Jay Jay and Rayshawn argued and made up, fought the outside world together and apart, love eachother and their family I was routing for them to finally be out the game and live quietly. You will not be disappointed with this sequel. This book started off where it left off in book one and took us home happy.
Zaneta
I can hardly tyoe this review because i cant stop smiling. I truely enjoyed this book. It is a true 5* read with no questions ask. It captivated me from beginning to the end i cound not put it down. It was well written, excellent story line and perfect character development. I LOVED IT and I hope to see more from the characters. GREAT JOB JACKIE CHANEL
Kyla
This Book Is A Must-Read, The First Book A Hustler's Promise Sat In My Kindle Library For A Minute & I Didn't Bother To Read It, But When I Did I Had NO Regrets At All! I RUSHED TO GET THE SEQUEL & It Had Me In Tears!!! I Fell In Love With The Characters The Author Did A Great Job And Has True Talent I Love It!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. .
Alicia
This was a Wonderful sequel I so love jay-jay and rayshawn as a power couple and the ending was awesome. I laughed and cried reading this book talk abut standing by your man.
Lisa
So so good! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better! Loved it! I do recommend!
Kirby Elaine
This sequel did not disappoint. Can't wait to curl up with both books again.
Stephanie Mclendon
I loved part 1 and 2. Jaicyn loved her family and I cried at the end.
Tiffanie
Great follow-up the end had me a little stunned! Loved it!
Sherill
Great book!
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Tiesha Rowell
Tiesha Rowell marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them Back and Scream, "Limes, Motherf&%$er, I Want Limes!"

It's not my quote but I live by it. *rebel*. Music and writing are my everything. Music influences everything that I do and write about. Without books and music, I could not breathe.

That's me in a nutshell.

And wine. Can't live without that either.

More about Jackie Chanel...
A Hustler's Promise Untitled Change of Heart Love & War Love and War 2 (Caprice Bonatelli, #2)