Start by marking “The Player's Club: Lincoln” as Want to Read:
The Player's Club: Lincoln

The Player's Club: Lincoln (The Player's Club #2)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Lincoln Stone is one of the founders of the Players’ Club, and he’s the one that insists the Club remain underground — largely to protect his own secrets. When sultry, over-the-top celebutante Julianna Mayfield decides to join the Club for her own reasons, can Lincoln protect his secrets… and his heart?
Audiobook, Audible
Published by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Player's Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Player's Club

Aug 25, 2015 Carmen rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No One
Recommended to Carmen by: Romantic Times Book Review
She wanted to kill him and jump him, in the space of a heartbeat.

I didn't like this.

Lincoln Stone, leader and founder of the Player's Club (a secret club in which people do what they would if they only had a month to live) is presented with a new a pledge: Juliana, "celebutante" (I hate this word). The daughter of an actor and a model, Juliana leads a rich party girl lifestyle, but what no one knows is that the money's run out and she's desperate. She's making an attempt to join the Club because
I could never past the heroine's actions in this book, I could never get past her whole, I'm a rich bored trust-fund baby, whose gravy train is about to stop so I will do anything for publicity, even call up one of my old friends so that I can make a reality show on the Player's Club.

I could never get past the heroine's actions, she is betraying people who gave her a chance to be more, filming them secretly, for what money and publicity?
The hero is one of the founders & pretty protective of
Feb 06, 2012 Julianna rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Fun, Steamy Contemporary Romance
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Lincoln is the second book in Cathy Yardley's new Player's Club trilogy. It got off to a slightly shaky start, mainly because I wasn't quite sure what to make of the heroine. As the story progressed I slowly began to like her more and more, and in the end, was once again pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the book overall. The premise of the series, that of a group of guys (and now girls too:-)) who try to live life to the fullest, is a fun one, and I especially l
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Having a really hard time getting into this one. The heroine is just simply NOT likeable at all!!
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: February 1, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin
Imprint: Blaze
Author’s Website:
My Source for This Book: Gift from the author
Part of a Series: Yes, Book 2, Player’s Club
Series Best Read In Order: Probably, but worked well as a standalone
Steam Level: Hot

Player’s Club — a secret organization where members learn to live life to the fullest. The catch? There’s a big emphasis on the “secret” p
Red Iza
First of all, I have to say I didn't read the first book of this trilogy, though this can be read as a standalone.
I had a very hard time getting into the book mostly because of the heroin, Juliana, and the kind of world she evolves in (stars, money, play-boys, etc, not my cup of tea). Juliana is a bitch, no more, no less, supposedly a rich spoiled child but desperately in need of money and having no qualms about how to get some by any means.
When Lincoln meets her, he falls in love with her but
Second of The Players Club trilogy. I didnt get Juliana at all so that made this a trickier read for me that the first book. She was written and portrayed well but I didnt sympathise with her at all. She is a celebutante forced to look for new income and a focus to her life. Enter Lincoln, Finn and the players club. Lincoln grew on me and my main focus for reading became knowing his secret ( not quite as drastic as i'd thought it would be). The story flowed well and didnt drag, but looking forwa ...more
Cathy Beckett
Finished. I was so hoping that Lincoln's story would be worth a 4 but it fell a little short. Juliana didn't become a likable character until the middle of the book. I like that she turned herself around but it could have happened before the end of the book. Because she did redeem herself in the end I gave it a 3.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Player's Club
Beiza added it
Nov 20, 2015
Christy marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Fabiana Alvarez
Fabiana Alvarez marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Sophie marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Kelly Mcleod
Kelly Mcleod marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Reem19 marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Loisa added it
Jun 11, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Cindy Warner
Cindy Warner marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Dominique marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Dominique marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A few random facts about me:

I am a fiction addict.

I love J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts, Jim Butcher, J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter, Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series, Stephen King, Jennifer Crusie, Marian Keyes, J.K. Rowling, and a slew of other authors.

I have been known to stay up all night to finish a new novel. I don't so much read as devour.

I am an out of
More about Cathy Yardley...

The Player's Club (3 books)
  • The Player's Club: Scott (The Player's Club #1)
  • The Player's Club: Finn