Start by marking “10 Ways To P*** Off A Reaper” as Want to Read:
10 Ways To P*** Off A Reaper

10 Ways To P*** Off A Reaper (10 Ways #2)

Two years after Leigh’s absurd story, another event occurs involving the volcanic Natalie McIntyre, her life file and the Reaper that’s just pulled it from the Heaven filing system.

To save Natalie from her impending doom, Leigh goes back to Heaven to save her only to be given an ultimatum - pair ten people up in seven days or risk staying in Heaven indefinitely.
Published December 18th 2012

To ask other readers questions about 10 Ways To P*** Off A Reaper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10 Ways To P*** Off A Reaper

Jessica B
DAMN!

First, Thanks Leigh for the opportunity to read this book. It was everything I wanted it to be and more!

After reading 10 Ways to Kill a Cupid and finding myself oddly enthralled with it, I knew I had to have the sequel.

Leigh and Natalie are blundering blissfully through their newfound relationship. Unfortunately, someone has other ideas and Natalie's life file seems to have gone missing, forcing Leigh back to Heaven to take on his hardest mission yet.

I loved the author's ability to take an
Alannah Clarke
Dec 03, 2012 Alannah Clarke rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
*Free book in exchange for honest review*

First of all, I would like to thank the author for letting me be the first reader for this book, after reading 10 Ways To Kill A Cupid I could not wait for this book 10 Ways To P*** Off A Reaper

I liked this book just as much as the first book. I loved Leigh's character development, when it came to his love for Natalie. I really began to like Leigh and began to feel a little sorry for him having to deal with Natalie but it is clear that the poor man really
Theta Sigma
Feb 07, 2013 Theta Sigma rated it really liked it
I read Leigh's first book in this series, "10 Ways To Kill A Cupid", and following the enjoyment I had with that one Leigh got in contact with me saying that she was in the process of writing Book 2, "Ten Ways To Piss Off A Reaper".

The plot of the first novel was dressed as "anti-romance". Due to the conclusion of the first novel which sees our hero and heroine falling for each other, the author has taken a new approach with this sequel.

The first part of this book sees our couple in almost domes
Sadie Forsythe
Dec 13, 2012 Sadie Forsythe rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a2r-done
Ok, before I even get into the meat and potatoes of this review let me just say that the author, yes, you Leigh Parker, are cruel, cruel, CRUEL! The third book (10 Ways to Freak Out an Angel) better be done soon or I might go a little Natalie McIntyre crazy myself. This book ends on a serious, nail-biting cliffhanger. There was much teeth gnashing and hair pulling on my part when the kindle wouldn’t go any further and I realised I was at the end of the book. Meany!

Like the previous book, 10 Ways
Wolgan

(view spoiler)

This was a fantastic read. Well paced, lots of twists and turns, and just great storytelling.

Some sequels lose themselves not knowing how to develop characters past the previous novel's conclusions. Or the characters get watered down, become generic versions of themselves.

That has not happened here.

Both Leigh and Natalie were still fully themse
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2013
Josie
Josie rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2013
Marianne
Marianne rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Molly
Molly rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Ian
Ian rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2012
Jenny bond
Jenny bond marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2012
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
AvidReader47
AvidReader47 marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Chrissy Sharp
Chrissy Sharp marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
Eva
Eva added it
Jan 05, 2013
Felipe Piva
Felipe Piva marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2013
Kirsty
Kirsty marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Sorry peoples, I'm still pixel painting. I don't know how this happened. I was supposed to be writing but now I'm up to my eyeballs in acrylics.

I have already started on 10 Ways to freak out an Angel (12,000 words in) so hopefully I shall be finishing it next year.

Once done, I'll email a pdf copy to all those that want it :)

Oh, and Twitter...I've forgotten my password again and haven't been able
More about Leigh Parker...

10 Ways (3 books)