Start by marking “Recipe for Love” as Want to Read:
Recipe for Love

Recipe for Love

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Summer in a luxurious Italian villa should be a taste of heaven, shouldn't it?

Talented, passionate and notoriously private, Italian chef Rocco Disanti never talks to journalists. So why, when Cassia Blake has just three months to organise her wedding, has he suddenly granted her magazine an exclusive, all-access interview? Against Cassia's better judgement, she hands the
Published May 10th 2012 by Headline Review (first published March 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Recipe for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recipe for Love

Chanpreet
I loved it! I so want to visit Italy, especially Sorrento. I also have to mention all the references to the various dishes of food made me absolutely drool and starving. The mac and cheese I was going to have for lunch absolutely did not do it for me. I also want to go buy Italian clothes. Food, shopping, and a love story or two, all in a book. What more can a girl ask for?

While I enjoyed the various plots, I felt as if one or two weren't wrapped up properly, leaving room for a sequel perhaps. H
Annie
Total escapist bliss - loved it...
Sophie
I don't quite understand why people haven't found Sasha Wagstaff yet. She fits right into the Jill Mansell - Katie Fforde - Jenny Colgan row. Plenty of hijinks, fun (as well as irritating...) characters, plenty of romance, but a step above two-dimensional chick lit. This one is all about food, too. Yum!
Aileen
I really enjoyed this book although the last few books that the Author has written have not been my cup of tea, however this one was different I found it easy to read and follow so much so I Couldn't put it down. Definetely recommend.
Gemma Woodhouse
I loved this book. It submerged me into Italy & sunshine which was just what I was looking for. Wish I could find another book like this. Great summer read.
Sharan
So boring I couldn't finish it!
Noreen
a must read! :)
khalifah
not my usual author. this was recommended my my junior, ikeen. so, i do not really absorb her style of writing. but its a good novel. a lil complicated. the beginning was promising but for me, it died down as it approached the middle of story line. stuffy here n there..perhaps. and the ending..it was a total surprise! too unexpected!
good points are:
1. i like the surprise elements.
2. the various places used as backgrounds.
3. well described.
Nikki
Not my usual author but I wanted to read a new author that was easy to read. The story started off very promising but during the middle of the book certain parts were short and needed expanding and others parts vice versa. Otherwise its a very good read. Exotic locations and a suave protaganist = beach read.
Kelly
Couldn't get into this book, I've throughly enjoyed all the previous books, but for some reason this reminded me too much of Heaven Scent. Maybe I'll try it again another time?
Megan
A great holiday read. Chick lit at its best. Just needed a few recipes for the mouth-watering Italian food to make it perfect :)
Jo

Really enjoyed this book...great characters & lovely locations...so wanted to be in sunny Sorrento!!
Def recommend :)
Julie Hobbs
Julie Hobbs marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Mandy Robson
Mandy Robson marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
TineV
TineV marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Simone Mcfadden
Simone Mcfadden marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Louise Fry
Louise Fry marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Kayl
Kayl marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Jayne Harris
Jayne Harris is currently reading it
Jan 20, 2015
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Ivoree
Ivoree marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Ivee
Ivee marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Khiara Graveel
Khiara Graveel marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014