Start by marking “VampireVille (Vampire Kisses, #3)” as Want to Read:
VampireVille (Vampire Kisses, #3)

VampireVille (Vampire Kisses #3)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  18,575 ratings  ·  424 reviews
Il terzo romanzo della fortunatissima serie di Ellen Schreiber porta una ventata di novità nella sonnolenta cittadina americana di Dullsville. Jagger e Luna, due gemelli vampiri, hanno intenzione di sconvolgere la vita di Alexander Sterling e della sua fidanzata umana, la goth girl Raven Madison. I riti di passaggio dell'adolescenza non sono mai stati così sanguinolenti!
Published November 25th 2009 by ReNoir Comics (first published July 3rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about VampireVille, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about VampireVille

Maria Manansala
I thought the first book was okay since my library didnt have the second book I just went on to the third & I was very very disappointed. See, when I read the first book I was a high school freshman & now I'm a junior in college & this book just seemed so dreadfully disappointing.

First, the author keeps reminding you how "gothic" this girl is. The author basically described shopping at Hot Topic: black lipstick, Nightmare Before Christmas clock, etc. (Don't get me wrong! Nothing is
Karen Edith Gallegos
Apr 09, 2008 Karen Edith Gallegos rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: friends
Recommended to Karen Edith by: carolee lantigua
this is the best book ever, how can you imagine that you will actually will be going out with a real vampire. well let me tell you a little about this book. is about this girl named Raven and her boyfriend Alexander. they are but completely in love. then this twins, Jagger and Luna, comes to town to try to get into Raven's nemesis, Trevis, then Jagger tries to bite Raven to turn her into a vampire and Luna is trying to kiss Alexander so she could stay with him until eternity... If you want to kn ...more
Mickey Reed
Sep 29, 2010 Mickey Reed rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one.
Shelves: 2010, audio
I barely made it through this one. I read a review that claimed that this one made it worth reading the last awful two books, but they were wrong. It's so boring. The whole thing is just innocent consumer products given dark, malicious names, the word 'gothic' over and over again, and the wussiest, weakest, worst vampires I've ever encountered in books. They can't do anything cool besides fly. They couldn't even tell she was human?? Wtf. NOT continuing this series.
Stacy
I finally came to the conclusion these books are the (very) rated G version of the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Complete with a mystery, odd ball girl with spunk who doesn’t fit in and a hunk of a beau.

In the third installment in the Vampire Kisses series, we have our cast of regulars plus the vampire twins from Romania, Jagger and Luna. Craziness ensues when the twins try to lure Trevor to the dark side (unbeknownst to Trevor) while Alexander and Raven do their best to foil their plans.

This book w
MiMi

My mind is blown how a book so stupid can be so good.

You are? Me too. See if you think too much about the book it is REALLY STUPID SOUNDING

BUT, when you don't think to hard, the book appears REALLY INSANE GOOD! Soooo I try not to think to hard.

And then read this series. Right. Daphne's got it.

See but the thing is I LIKE THIS SERIES! I truly do. See I wasn't able to express this in my reviews of books 1 and 2 because I was tired/had things to do, but here. Read this list.

GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE B
Mary
This book was terrible, and was it really even worth reading . The characters had no depth to them whatsoever, the first two were okay . This one was HORRIBLE !!!!!
Starry
Alexander Sterling is back in "Dullsville," and Raven couldn't be happier about that. However, Jagger and his twin sister, Luna, are also hanging around, which is the reason why Raven has started carrying garlic in her purse. To make matters worse, now that Luna has been turned into a vampire, she's on the search for her true love, and she's convinced she's found him in Trevor.

Trevor may have been Raven's arch nemesis since kindergarten, but that doesn't mean that she wants him to fall victim t
Cynthia Flores
The first one was funny. The second one complimented the first but the teeny bopperishness was starting to wear a little thin for me. I thought, maybe by book 3 something new and interesting will happen to her. She's been waiting for her whole like for this kind of dark excitement. I just can't read anymore due to the teenybopperishness of the character. I've never been a teenybopper so I just can't relate. No matter how "goth" the character tries to portray herself to be, it's just not working ...more
Stacy
In general, I like YA fiction, but there are a few things that bother me about this series. In the first two books, the main character Raven seems to scream/yell everything she says - she can't ever seem to speak in a normal tone of voice. I am glad that she actually seems to speak at normal volume in this book.

When E.S. started exploring the reality of being a vampire as compared to the romanticized version in Raven's head, I was really excited, however, that train seems to have left the stati
Petra
Wow, jeden díl lepší, než druhý. Nevím, čím to je, že mě to tak chytlo :D Opět Alexander ♥ Ha, sourozenci Maxwellovi - co k nim dodat, hodně ďábelští, předpokládám, že jsme je neviděli naposled... S tím koncem pěkně zaskočili - zajímavý obrat na hřbitově alá párty a líbí se mi ta mini změna v Trevorově chování - "Spadly ti sešity, Raven." :D A ten samotný konec :o Valentýn. Valentýn Maxwell, tak na něj jsem hodně zvědavá.

"Hledám někoho, kdo ukojí mou žízeň - na celou věčnost."
- Luna Maxwell

Obsah
Ashlie Caster
I love the thought behind the series but not the actual series personally I think this was the best book in the series. I found Alexander very, very attractive but I find nothing else in him. I think Raven is very stupid for staying with him I dont think they are a perfect couple. I like how she has found someone like her but thats really the only appeal with the couple. I think the book is a good read but I dont think it's a good read for anyone over the age of 14.
Ebony
I like this series because it's differnt from the Twilight series. Just to set the record straight i LOVE Twilight since the first book was published, but the whole fairy tale story thing is getting old. Alexander is back but of course there are people (or should i say vampires) out there ready to ruin Alexander and Raven's life. Vampire twins Jagger and Luna come for revenge. Wh y you may ask? well You'll just have to find out for yourself.
Randa
I didn't love this one as much as the first two, but it's still cute. I liked the addition of Luna as a character, she's adorable. But not a lot happened, and it was all so overly dramatic when nothing spectacular was happening. Luckily it's the third book so I'll enjoy it no matter what just because I'm already invested in the characters. But I don't know if I'm going to buy the fourth book when I already have so many other books I want to read instead.
~Kate~
i thought this series would get better but unfortunately they havent so far. so i will not be continueing this series for a while now. the characters got worse there was not real sense of danger like other books that i have read.
Fallen for books
The book was good, a light vampire read. Loved the charcters ,the pace, romance between alexander and Raven was sweet,funny,gothic.. I loved it and I am planning to read the next.
Carrie (elphaba) Selusnik
Slowly getting better. At least I will be able to discuss this series with patrons at BN. For 12 yr olds, it would probably be a good read. I just need a bit more.
Rebekah
I couldn't even finish this one...
I've had it! 2.5 books of the series and I don't even care how it ends.
Not a great read.
Katie
Wow, bad. I just decided best to not read the last one in the series and cut my losses.
Anny
IT'S KIND OF COMPLICATED HAVING YOUR DREAM GUY BEING A VAMPIRE!
Candeeta
Read it if you're really bored. Pretty horrible if you ask me.
Katie
I think I would have liked this book if I was 12.
Rose
I'm offended that Ellen Schreiber has a publisher.
Aredhel
I'm just getting bored with this series((
Marsha
Jan 18, 2011 Marsha rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: young adults and adults
Vampireville finds our main character, Raven in danger because Jagger's twin sister, Luna has come to town and she is looking for a mate for eternity. It seems Luna was the only child born to her parents that was human. ALexander's family agreed that when they were older, Alexander would turn her. However, Alexander had other plans that did not include Luna. So, Luna found another vampire to do the deed but not on hollow ground. She now has decided to find a human to turn who will be hers for et ...more
Margarita
Oct 15, 2011 Margarita rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: gothic ppl would love vampires!!:P
Recommended to Margarita by: Tori
WOw,the third book to the VK series is really spactacular!!!Best one yet to the first two books!!I got to read and experience Raven's love for Alex and vise-versa.Reven has always wanted to become a vampire and now she has a chance to but she's also reconsidering what she would have to give up.ITs not like some books where the main character only thinks about herself/himself and not care bout the other person in the relationship.Should she become a vampire or not?Thats what shes faced with.I wou ...more
Krys

I'm just speeding through these books. A good thing too, I'm not sure how long the Vampire Kisses books will hold my attention. By the third book, Vampireville, I'm starting to notice patterns with the characters - a rather obvious flatness that pervades. I hope these characters grow some dimension. Anything at all. I think I will grow weary of over-sensitive artist Alexander and perky goth girl Raven if they don't attain some level of depth.

However, Vampireville still did it for me. So, that's
Ginger
Jagger and Luna have settled in town and Alexander and Raven try to find a way to get them out. That will be a challenge since Luna and Trevor have started dating.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is getting sick and tired of Raven constantly explaining how goth she is with black clothes and black lipstick and black everything else. And enough with the freaking name dropping. Yeah, you like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Marilyn Manson, and Donnie Darko. Who gives a damn?

So Trevor and Lun
Juana "Darkness" Duran
Things are going good for Raven and Alexander. But ever since Luna and Jagger have moved to dullsville they only have been a thorn in Alexanders side. And now that Trevor is haning out with them, Alexander and Raven have more things to worry about. Luna and Jagger have been plotting against Alexander for leaving Luna at the alter of their vampire ceremony. So Luna and Jagger come to Alexander. Luna and Jagger decide to make a party at the cemetary in order to get Trevor a vampire ceremony. Only ...more
Diana
Vampire Kisses 3: Vampireville
Ellen Schreiber
229pgs
HarperCollins Publishers
ISBN 978-0-06-077627-5

Sixteen-year-old goth girl Raven Madison loves her boyfriend, Alexander, so much that it's okay for her if they only meet at night. She doesn't mind about the fact that he's a vampire, but is it because of the love she has for him, or is it just because of her interest in vampires? Still, the both of them are on a mission to find the twin vampires Jagger and Luna, before they change Raven's "nemesis"
vampirs 3 24 Feb 08, 2012 12:31AM
  • Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)
  • The Taste of Night (Dangerous Girls, #2)
  • Ritual (Vampire Beach, #3)
  • Ninth Grade Slays (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #2)
  • Night Life (Vamps, #2)
  • Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)
  • Eternal (Tantalize, #2)
  • Shattered Mirror (Den of Shadows, #3)
  • Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles, #3)
  • Still Sucks to Be Me: More All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton Smith, Teen Vampire (Sucks to Be Me, #2)
  • Got Fangs? (Ben and Fran, #1)
  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes
More about Ellen Schreiber...
Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3) The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5) Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4) Kissing Coffins (Vampire Kisses, #2)

“I think you have a case of either 'testitis' or 'I Didn't Do My Homework Syndrome'. It's common in the Spring.” 88 likes
“You've used up all your school sick days," he said, persuing my file. "You've requested to leave school one hundred and thirty days out of the one hudred and forty days of school so far."

So thirty-one might be the magic number?"

Principal Reed and Raven”
75 likes