Start by marking “The Other Laura” as Want to Read:
The Other Laura

The Other Laura

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  7 reviews
She'd changed miraculously...

A bullet wound had put Laura Hudson into a coma. Awakening with amnesia, she was told that the police still didn't know who'd shot her or why. Even worse, she was headed toward a slow recovery on a cattle ranch - with a husband and daughter who apparently hated her.

To Ryder Hudson, Laura seemed like a brand-new woman. Even little Abby warmed to

ebook, Harlequin Intrigue #367, Harlequin Treasury 1990s, 256 pages
Published July 2011 by Harlequin (first published April 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The Other Laura, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Other Laura

Saly
Well this book had mistaken identity and amnesia, when it starts off we see the hero painting and his ever loyal assistant Tess, who has a huge crush on him.

Then we meet the witch of his wife Laura. I couldn't through the course of the book understand how could he have married such a cold, shallow woman. The only reason he remained married to her was his step-daughter Abby and how Laura often threatened to take her away from him if he didn't do what she wanted.

Then there is an accident and Laura
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Apr 01, 2012 Alexis-Morgan Roark added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
Despite reading good reviews, I begin this book with a bit of trepidation...how can they NOT know it's NOT Laura but Tessa??? I have my doubts, but I carry on in the name of bibliophilia!!

I wish I could blame my staying up until almost 3 in the morning to finish this book on the coffee I had earlier in the day. OK. I can, but I have, literally, thousands of other books from which to choose.

Even though I kinda figured out "whodunnit," I was STILL surprised when the ENTIRE story unfolded. Blame it
Penny Watson
The Other Laura by Sheryl Lynn

This is an old Harlequin Intrigue, published in 1996. I don't remember the last time I got so caught up in a romantic suspense. Usually, I put up with the plot/mystery/storyline while jumping from love scene to love scene, and watching the character arcs unfold. This book did a fabulous job with the suspense portion of the tale. The "heroine" has total amnesia after a horrible accident, and has been badly burned and disfigured--beyond recognition. Who is she? What d
thadine
Kay
Tia
This novel was okay, I expected a bit more and the ending was too sudden for my tastes.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Terri Glenn
Terri Glenn marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
KC
KC marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Aj
Aj added it
Jun 19, 2015
Sexymedigirl
Sexymedigirl marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Misbah Ahmad
Misbah Ahmad marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Shelley Little
Shelley Little marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Midnight Investigation The Bodyguard (Elk River, Colorado #1) Colorado's Finest (McClintock Country #2) To Protect Their Child (McClintock Country #1) Behind the Shield