Angels Are For Real

Angels Are For Real

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Angels have been, and will continue to be, a vital part of God’s Kingdom. Throughout the ages they have been messengers, protectors, healers, comforters and more to the people of God. Yet little is known about them, and oftentimes information is contradictory.

In this accessible, comprehensive guide, Judith MacNutt pulls back the curtain on these intriguing heavenly beings....more
Published February 1st 2012 by Baker Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Angels Are For Real, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angels Are For Real

Mike
A well written and intriguing discussion of the presence of angels, both good and evil. I found many of the real life examples to be fascinating.
Jodi Janz
This book was a joyful read filled with informative and interesting stories. I appreciate that the author backed it all up biblically. The topic of angels is a delicate one - with often more questions than answers. However I feel confident Judith satisfied my curiosity of the supernatural realm. She has accomplished the goal she set out to do.

I also appreciated the easy lay out of the book. A reader can take it in in small chunks if necessary and still absorb the content without feeling lost. I...more
Dave Courtney
I probably would give this book three and a half stars, but this site only does full star ratings. It's not that it's necessarily a well written or scholarly work. It's written from the perspective of a counselor who utilizes a highly spiritual approach in her practice. The writer, Judith MacNutt, claims that it is a fascination, and personal experience, that drove her to become interested in angels, and for years now she has worked to become an expert in the field of human experience with angel...more
Donna
Angels. Heavenly messengers meant to bring protect, warn, and guide us. But, are they real or just part of our imagination? In her newest book, Judith MacNutt tackles this topic with Biblical information and real life stories. We pray about many things and don't always notice how the prayer is answered. Angels could be at work. Have you ever had an experience where you know someone stopped you before a horrible accident? or, lost something that miraculously was found? These are just two of the w...more
Aquariusdaisy
After my own encounter with my Twin Angels I immediately went out & bought a book to learn more about them & let me tell you this did it for me! Another thing Angels Are for Real taught me was a complete descriptor of what God Jesus & Angels can look like when you see them in their heavenly, spiritual form. Very comforting & enlightening to say the least.
Nicole
This is not the type of book I would normally choose to read, but I was given it as a gift so I thought I would give it a try. I was expecting it to be more of a compilation of encounters with angels, and those stories were included throughout the book, but it was also a teaching book about the different types of angels. I enjoyed the angel encounter stories best and could have done without the other. The Healing Angel stories were my favorite. I felt that the Fallen Angel stories were disturbin...more
Becka Burgess
This book had its ups and downs. My partner and I read it together for a few months. What really annoyed both of us was that over 50% of the accounts siting angel encounters were by anonymous authors! The supporting scripture was helpful and encouraging and gave us good spiritual insight. 4 stars ****
Sheryl Stinchcum
This book is a page turner. Judith MacNutt interweaves her own experiences with those of others. She writes well. The book is an easy read that makes you hunger to learn more about angels. When you finish reading this book, you'll be keeping your eyes open for angels as well as angels in disguise.
Chrystal Liu
I loved this book. My senses came alive and I became more aware of my surrounds and others surroundings. Very well written and provided more insight to study throughout the bible. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is truly seeking Him.
SheLove2Read
Completely incredible and unbelievable. I was looking forward to reading about the different angels but this is a disappointment. All of the personal accounts seem fabricated and highly improbable to me and I'm a practicing Christian.
Deborah Panger
I had a hard time putting this book down. It was uplifting and brought me peace during a difficult time while my husband was in the hospital.
Becky
Great inspirational read. Thanks to Judith for sharing her and others real life experiences with Gods messengers.
Shannon Glen
Not bad.... read it for the true accounts of guardian angels. Well written though.
Ashley Keegan
This is a book where you read a few pages every night and reflect on it.
Shelley
Interesting book. Balanced with scripture and real experiences of Angels.
Miki
Interesting but not really what I thought it would be.
Gayle
I enjoyed this book! I want to see an angel!!!
Kerri Blackwell
I loved this book!
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Jennifer Duffy
Jennifer Duffy marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Jennifer Dowden
Jennifer Dowden marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Donna Alterizio
Donna Alterizio is currently reading it
May 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Angels Are for Real: Inspiring, True Stories and Biblical Answers Praying for Your Unborn Child Two Hours to Freedom