Start by marking “Contract Of Shame (Unlikely Love #2)” as Want to Read:
Contract Of Shame (Unlikely Love #2)

Contract Of Shame (Unlikely Love #2)

This is an ACE for ISBN13:9781927368824 Contract of Shame

Richard Shaw doesn’t believe in love. He does believe in getting what he wants, and Scarlet Hughes is next on his list. In his world, there is nothing he can’t have. All he needs to do is find her weakness.

Scarlet is a single mother trying to make ends meet. A nightmare from her past keeps her cut off from men and re
ebook
Published March 22nd 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published March 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Contract Of Shame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Contract Of Shame

Nicole
This is the second book that I have loved from this author. Basically, it starts out where the hero Richard wants Scarlet the heroine in his bed at any cost. He gets her reassigned to be his secretary. Scarlet has a young son who is the product of a rape so she is wary of men. Her son has a medical condition that costs a lot of money. Richard uses her son to get her to sign a contract to be his mistress for one week. In return, she gets money that she desperately needs for her son. Almost form ...more
KatieV
For me these books are Hqns with lots of vulgar language thrown in. I don't consider them erotica, per say, because the sex involved is fairly standard. The language/terminology used is just much cruder than what is used in a hqn and the sex more frequent/detailed. Otherwise it's the same "blackmail for sex" plot that my sick mind loves so much.

Not sure how to explain it, but I do have a problem with the H's internal dialogue. It's too damn sweet!! He does all this ruthless stuff to get the h in
Lady Raven RAVE!

BRIEF SUMMARY

Richard is becoming obsessed with his employee, Scarlet. Scarlet is trying to make ends meet by working hard and taking care of her son. Richard’s obsession takes a turn with blackmail and a contract so vile that Scarlet has no choice but to agree.

THOUGHTS

This story is the follow up to 'Blackmailed to the Beast’. At the end of Blackmailed to the Beast, we were introduced to a taste of Richard and Scarlet's story which left me excited. Now that
Maria
Dec 15, 2015 Maria rated it did not like it
Το συγκεκριμένο βιβλίο είναι κακό, είναι απαράδεκτο, είναι ανώριμο. Η συγγραφέας όχι μόνο έχει αποτύχει στο να χτίσει μια πειστική ιστορία στον πυρήνα της αλλά έχτισε ένα λανθασμένο ψυχογράφημα στην ηρωίδα της. Οι αντιδράσεις της όχι μόνο δεν είναι λογικές αλλά περνούν λάθος μηνύματα, σε σημείο που προσωπικά το βρήκα προσβλητικό για τους ανθρώπους που έχουν υπάρχει θύματα.
Julie Dalglish
Jun 27, 2012 Julie Dalglish rated it it was amazing
really enjoyed maybe short but had me hooked from the first paragraph
Laura's Book Addiction
I can't wait to read Richard's story!!!!!
Nicky
I enjoyed this book.. Richard and Scarlet were such a good match.. And I was happy that even though there were some hotter scenes (including all the dirty words-- Im just gonna go on record and say I really REALLY dont like the word cunt.. ) but they were sweet at the same time. I love that Richard was a meanie but had such a soft spot for Scarlet.. I dont know about leaving your severely asthmatic son for a week to sleep with a guy though.. and also I absolutely cringe at the cover.. The guy is ...more
Amanda Sheila
Okay, I finished this book for like 5 hours. I know, not only because it's a short one but also because I kind of like it. Better that the 1st one, I think.
Richard's one fucked up man. He perfectly understand that by forcing her to sign the contract, he'd hurt her. He despise Wayne's (Blackmailed By the Beast) way of trapping Lily but now he's the one who trapping Scarlett. At least Wayne marry Lily. But Richard only stay with her for a week. Awful.
So far the angst's good. Still, I'm not a fan
Crystal
Nov 04, 2013 Crystal rated it really liked it
Richard had threw a fit when his friend made the woman he loved marry him by blackmail. He just doesn't think he is doing the same things when he gets Scarlet to sign a contract to sleep with him for a week and he will pay her enough money to help with her son's medical bills.

Scarlet will do anything for her son. She is being blackmailed to sleep with her boss but it will make her son's life easier. She was raped and got pregnant with Harry but she loves him and doesn't blame him for his dads mi
Doris O'Connor
Apr 11, 2012 Doris O'Connor rated it really liked it
I loved Blackmailed By The Beast, so I was really looking forward to reading this one. And I did enjoy it, not as much as Blackmailed, admittedly, but I still read it in one sitting and am looking forward to the next one.

I'm trying to think, why I didn't enjoy this one as much, and I think the hero jarred with me at times. Once he admitted his feelings at least to himself, I liked him more and I forgave him his rather jerk like behaviour at times. And of course it all comes good in the end and l
SweetSweeede
I liked the premise of the story, and I decided to get a sample before buying it. Had it been free, I would probably have read it to see how it plays out, but when I'm asked to pay close to four dollars for something, I have a few requirements on the quality. One of those is consistency, another is accuracy in grammar/spelling.

The fact that the storytelling contradicted itself in the span of a few pages and that it was obvious that the manuscript needed at least one more round of proofreading b
PNR
I am not a huge fan of single mom/pregnancy storylines. I am glad they are out there, but they do not resonate with me, so I generally dislike them. I appreciated the curvy, abused heroine, but the hero was basically a jerk (not sure how he came to realize that - he just suddenly acknowledged his love, kinda randomly). There was a bit of a stilted feel to some of the dialog and some inconsistencies in behavior, but there was good stuff too; I think it's just not my thing.
Ditte
Aug 19, 2016 Ditte rated it it was amazing
I've read "Blackmailed by the beast" soooo many times now, so I thought that it was about time to move on to the next book in the "Unlikely Love series".

I was surprised by how much I really enjoyed this book! I love the writing, the story and most of all the characters. I bought it last night and I couldn't put it down.

It's a light and quick read, but definitely worth it!
I have no doubt about buying the next book about Tony and Opal.
Annette
Sep 28, 2012 Annette rated it really liked it
Indecent proposal type story. Richard is a wealthy lawyer and as soon as he meets the new office assistant he has to have her. He finds her weakness which is her son and uses it against. He draws up a contract that basically states that if she sleeps with him for a week he will pay her a lot of money. This money will set her and her son up for for a long time.
Mutia fatimah
Apr 14, 2013 Mutia fatimah rated it liked it
I love Scarlet and Richard as I love Lily and Wayne.
But, I don't really like how Richard blackmailed Rachel with the contract and can't being honest that he likes her. the language lill bit rude.

But it was funny when Richard desperately want to married Rachel, and finally sing Rachel fave's song to get her attention, in restaurant, yup, in public! :D
Aayesha Khatri
God I hate Sam Crescent. Her books never actually get to me.

But despite that, I'll admit that she's one helluva writer. You gotta admire her ability to convey so much in so few words. She's really good with short stories.
Angie
May 20, 2015 Angie rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Unlikely Love series!! It was an unconventional start to their relationship, but whoever said that Richard was conventional. Scarlett had some baggage, but who doesn't. Great story and I can't wait to read the next one in the series!!
Tia
Oct 01, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
Now the story adds up. Muhahah. Actually I have to say I adored this series. For me it was good. I don't know if other people will like it but I love the fact it had more erotic seens than a harlequin does.
Farah
Mar 01, 2014 Farah rated it liked it
Shelves: books
Well I had my reservations with that kind of theme but since it's a light read and the author managed to pull the whole thing off .. I'm cool with it. The book made me mad sometimes , roll my eyes at others and then laugh uncontrollably at the last scene. I liked it.
Julz
Feb 16, 2013 Julz rated it liked it
hot quick read. I personally liked the first one in the series (blackmailed by the beast). I enjoyed the series through.
Akyraa
Mar 31, 2013 Akyraa rated it really liked it
Shelves: year-2012
well..it was a good read...but I didn't expect this contract thingy from him after he made such a big fuss wen Wayne did it to Lily...
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2013
Mildred
Mildred rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2013
 Duran,  J.
Duran, J. rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2014
Bridget Blackwood
Bridget Blackwood rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Meroze Raine
Meroze Raine rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2012
Ndulgent Bloggers
Ndulgent Bloggers rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Mrs. Book Addict
Mrs. Book Addict rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2016
  • The Loving Trap
  • Leverage: The Complete Series (Leverage, #1-3)
  • Asking for Andre
  • A Thin Line
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Summer Nights
  • The Beast Loves Curves (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #2)
  • Night Angel
  • Savage Forest (Savage Romance, #1)
  • Carnally Ever After (Ever After Novellas #1)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family Series, #2)
  • Reunion
  • Holding Out For Skye
  • Stony Creek Hero (Stony Creek #2)
  • Against the Wind
  • An Eye for an Eye: Zach & Katie's Story (Redwood Falls, #2)
  • Sins From Her Past (Scandalous, #1)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun
More about Sam Crescent...

Unlikely Love (4 books)
  • Blackmailed by the Beast (Unlikely Love, #1)
  • Claiming His Wife (Unlikely Love #3)
  • Seducing Her Beast (Unlikely Love, #4)