Start by marking “Five Wicked Kisses - A Tasty Regency Tidbit” as Want to Read:
Five Wicked Kisses - A Tasty Regency Tidbit

Five Wicked Kisses - A Tasty Regency Tidbit

To pay a debt, Juliana Tate must accept five kisses from the Earl of Eastbrook ... but she never suspects how delicious each kiss will be!

This romantic Regency-set short story by RITA-nominated author Anthea Lawson is 12,500 words (38 pages).
Published January 9th 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 8th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Five Wicked Kisses - A Tasty Regency Tidbit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Wicked Kisses - A Tasty Regency Tidbit

Becca
I like to read Anthea Lawson when I'm in the mood for something short and sweet that I can read in one sitting. While this was written cleanly with easy to read prose and no typos, the characters, particularly the hero, just didn't do it for me.

The hero, the new (and unexpected) Earl of Eastbrook had fallen in love with a woman when he was untitled. She spurned him for reasons he didn't know the extent of and has harbored a desire to seek revenge upon her since then.

Four years later, the opportu
Awakencordy
I wanted a sweet historical short and I got this one, I'm glad. Even though it was kinda shameless with its characters, I didn't mind it. Nice 5+1 story (with a lot of unnecessary drama).
Gaby Franz
Jul 17, 2016 Gaby Franz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful but so short.
Thom Swennes
Jan 16, 2017 Thom Swennes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice.” This quote of unknown origin is an axiom that can’t be denied. Robert Pembroke was, up to a couple of months ago, the poor cousin of the Earl of Eastbrook. The untimely death of the aforementioned duke thrust him instantly from pitiable, landless, title less relative to the pinnacle of power; with a fortune, he was yet still unaccustomed to. Overnight he was the most sought-after bachelor of the ton. Although titled women of all shapes and ...more
Ann Gonzalez
Short and sweet with a little revenge.
Eileen
Mar 10, 2016 Eileen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Left me cold. Glad it was short.

This is a short story. Good thing, too. The plot is very thin and the formulated manner in which it is revealed left me cold. I gave this 3 stars because it is decently edited. I found no chemistry between the main characters and no desire to have read a longer version.
Frau Ott
Juliana must accept five kisses from the man she used to love - her mother had forced her to tell him to leave her alone... NOw he returns after paying off the debts of her father (her mother has died) and only has to get five kisses from the Earl of Eastbrook.
angela
Good

A good enjoyable book, that held my attention, and entertained. A standalone, pretty short book. A refreshing, entrance back into reading romance again, it had been awhile.
Gemma
This was totally cliché, but I enjoyed it anyways. I would be interested in trying more books by this author.
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Chantilly White
Chantilly White rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2013
Doreen
Doreen rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Em
Em rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2016
Tamara Hull
Tamara Hull rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2017
Krista-lynne Edwards
Krista-lynne Edwards rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Nuneo
Nuneo rated it liked it
May 21, 2015
Rkilroy88
Rkilroy88 rated it it was ok
Oct 20, 2016
Hannah Graham
Hannah Graham rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Laura J
Laura J rated it did not like it
Sep 18, 2015
Elaine
Elaine rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Kylie
Kylie rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2015
Kaya
Kaya rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2016
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2014
Mandi Morgan
Mandi Morgan rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2016
Danielle H Chase
Danielle H Chase rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2014
Jason Corfman
Jason Corfman rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it it was ok
Oct 21, 2016
Tituk
Tituk rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Anthea Lawson, called "a new star of Historical Romance" by Booklist, has won readers with her combination of spicy love scenes and elegant prose. Her first novel, PASSIONATE, was a Best First Book finalist in the prestigious Romance Writers of America RITA awards.

Anthea also writes award-winning YA Urban Fantasy under the pen name Anthea Sharp.
More about Anthea Lawson...