Start by marking “The Vampire's Consort” as Want to Read:

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Vampire Adrian offered Eliza a choice: die of a fatal illness, or become his consort and attend to his every need. Eliza chose life, but she did not expect to fall in love--and lust--with him....

Nothing compares to the erotic excitement of watching Adrian pleasure one of his many willing companions, but she's tired of waiting for Adrian to see her as more than his consort.
ebook
Published April 1st 2012 by Harlequin Nocturne Cravings (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire's Consort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire's Consort

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Apr 06, 2012 Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: Francesca
Shelves: read-in-2012
Oh my...super hot start! I've found another Author to love. Ms. Pinèiro shocked the hell out of me right from the steamy beginning to the emotional ending of this book.

Adrian has had his consort for 200years. He met her in a verge of death from an illness without cure. Reasons that were clear to him but never admitted was that he’s had feelings for her right from the start. But on the day of her birthday, he’ll have no choice but to show her how he really feels even if it means letting her go.

El
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

Caridad Piñeiro is turning up the heat! I am amazed at how she managed to make me care about the characters in such a short story. This is not usually an easy task but in this case, job well done!

Adrian, a vampire, was so attracted to Eliza, a human, that when he found out she would most likely die from an illness, he decided to make her an offer...to make her his consort. She takes care of him, in return she gets some of his blood which grants her etern
Ollie
I have to say I am so glad I bought this book after reading a review on it here on Goodreads. Sometimes you hear good things and they don't turn out the way you hope, well this one exceeded my expectations.

This is one of those stories where two of the main characters are so afraid to give into their hearts that they end up feeling miserable and in the end think that it is best to part. NOOOOOO! This is not what I want to happen as it always tears me apart to read about a couple who obviously lov
Grammy 1
Our strikingly handsome vampire, Adrian, meets Eliza in Ireland in 1811 when he and friend Jamie Fitzgerald venture back home. Adrian and Jamie had met 50 years earlier working the night shift on the NYC docks. This was a vacation to them, recapturing days in their homeland.

They went to a small bed and breakfast where the Inn Keeper was known to be discreet. After checking in, they wandered down cobblestone streets to a small pub where Adrian saw her, a slight wisp of a girl, a waitress. Her bri
Marianne
Eliza is the consort of Adrian, an Irish vampire who saved her from certain death 200 years ago, is tired of listening to Adrian's sexcapades, she desperately wants in on the action. But he views her only as a friend and servant... Or does he? Frankly, this novella would've benefited greatly, had the author fleshed out the characters and world building. As it is, both Adrian, Eliza and her human boyfriend seemed more like cardboard characters than real people. Besides, I personally think that pe ...more
harlequin {Stephanie}
Completely stupid. I don't get why he didn't just tell her.
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was a good story. I liked the characters and the story was well done for as short as it was.

This story is about Adrian and Eliza. Adrian is a vampire. He was in Ireland when he met Eliza, who was dying of an illness. Adrian can't stand the thought of her dying and offers to make her his "consort" (a servant that lives without aging and takes care of the vampire's home and such). It's not considered advisable to have a relationship with your consort and although Adrian has gained
Maria Mercedes The Oracle Reviews
Published by: Harlequin Nocturne Cravings
Audio by: Harlequin Enterprises, Ltd
Published: April 1st 2012
Author: Caridad Pineiro
Narrated by: Natasha Singh
Length: 1 hr and 58 mins

Larena
Eliza was given a choice to either die of the fatal illness she had or to become the consort to the vampire Adrian. Eliza would have to attend to his every need. Eliza chose to live. What she never expected were for her feelings to grow to the point that she fell in love with Adrian. Now things are getting complicated. Eliza finds it very erotic to watch Adrian pleasure his many conquests though she just wishes he would see her more than just his consort.

Eliza is ready to move on and in with he
Ivy Deluca
The Premise
Vampire Adrian saves Eliza who was dying back in the 1800s, and turns her into his consort, without ever admitting their feelings for each other. Things come to a head when Eliza decides that she cannot continue as she has and Adrian decides that he must let her go to make her happy.

The Good
Lots o' good, smutty scenes that involve voyeurism and a little menage for your pleasure. For a novella, there was actual world building and fairly believable feelings between the H/h, Adrian and E
Jen
"The Vampire's Consort" is a novella so it's quite a short read but a pretty good one. It has a good back story involving Adrian, who is a vampire, and Eliza, a young woman whom he chooses to help out by turning her into a vampire. Eliza becomes Adrian's consort and for 200 years, she dutifully stays by his side, but finds herself wanting more. She's fallen in love with him but believes that he would never return her feelings.

Here's the thing that bugged me: these two needed one good sit-down t
Kelley
Ugh. I am so completely unimpressed with the first Nocturne Cravings book I read. 90% sex, 10% story. If all of them are like this I'm going to be stopping buying them.

I'm really disappointed in HQ for the fact they seem to care more about catering to the erotica fans and ignoring the rest of us who actually WANT more story and less sex!
Barb
Very quick read, but true to its plot. Yet another 'vampire' realm. Will i ever know them all? I think not. I gave this a 4 star.
Faswop
Eh, there really wasn't much of story beyond the masturbating a sex scenes. I was just ok.
MsBDiamondDiva1
This was an ok read, however I would have like more history on the 2 main characters.
Marie Andersson
A sweet lovestory!I enjoyed reading it!
4 stars!:)
Alisa
2.5 Stars :0)
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
NY Times and USA Today Bestseller Caridad Pineiro is a Jersey Girl who just wants to write, travel, and spend more time with family and friends. Caridad is the author of over 40 novels/novellas and loves romance novels, super heroes, TV and cooking. Caridad writes dark and sexy romantic suspense and paranormal romances for those who live to love on the edge. Her sweet, but still naughty side, Char ...more
More about Caridad Piñeiro...
Sins of the Flesh (Sin Hunters #1) The Lost (Sin Hunters, #3) Stronger than Sin (Sins Hunters, #2) Darkness Calls (The Calling, #1) Blood Calls (The Calling #6)