Start by marking “Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)” as Want to Read:
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)

Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5)

4.36  ·  Rating Details ·  40,611 Ratings  ·  2,278 Reviews
The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan--an ancient terrorist organization that has been hunting her for over a year. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, she must face the fact that her memory is now a black hole. The only traces left of Ca ...more
Published March 13th 2012 by Disney Hyperion

Kiana
Apr 29, 2011 Kiana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
ZACH!! <3<3<3

March 20th, 2012.

How in the world am I supposed to wait that long???? It's completely impossible! A GG obsessive cannot just be deprived of it for so long!

2 words:

Zach. Shirtless.

*swoons and faints*

I love the name, I love the plot, I love the series, I love the characters, I love Zach, and I know that I will most definitely love this book!

P.S. The cover is gorgeous!

Edit 3/13 I just... ohmygosh... I can't...it was.. and gahhh....Preston!!...and Catherine... AND ZACH...Mr. So
Watson
Jan 10, 2012 Watson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Operative Watson, Gallagher Girl at heart, decides to write a book review before the book even comes out. Operative Watson is drinking apple juice. Operative Watson realizes that has little to do with this review. Except that this is what the Operative drinks when excited.

On the 10th of January, 1900 hours, Operative Watson refreshes Ally Carter's webpage for the 2,078th time, positive that this time the release date to the new book will jump forward two months. The Operative was wrong.

~ten minu
Sabrina
Jul 21, 2011 Sabrina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recipe to make a perfect book
Warning: MUST BE COOKED BY ALLY CARTER!

Ingredients
~ A pound of confusion
~ A cup of answers
~ 3 tablespoons of sadness
~ 6 drops of darkness
~ A whole bag filled of suspense and wonderful writing

Steps
Mix together thoroughly. Melt the pound of confusion and slowly add into batter, especially the first part. Sprinkle jealousy and anger within the first ha
Morgan Walsh
Review to come.
Demi
Jul 12, 2011 Demi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011, 5-stars
Before I get into this book itself I just have to say, Ally Carter= AWESOME. Seriously. I don't think any author does teen heroines quite like Ally Carter.

Now, I think it's a known fact that each book in the Gallagher Girls series is better than the last and this book is no different. There's action, there's an awesome plot, there are surprises and revealations, there's Rome, and, of course, there is romance.

But above all that I'd have to say my favorite part of this book (and the series as a
Kristina
Have you ever read of book that made you want to do this?:

But also this?:

That above is how I felt when I read Out of Sight, Out of Time. Don't get me wrong, it was FANTASTIC. Ally Carter did the most amazing job on this book. Her books take forever to come out but every minute of waiting was worth it. If you don't believe me read the book right now. If you don't have it, go to your local library, and request it, so you can read it. My brain was on overload after reading this. I
Cait (Paper Fury)
Why are these books not movies, though??? THEY WOULD MAKE SUCH GOOD MOVIES!!! I'm basically reading them to finish the series I started, erm, like 4 years ago??? I don't like unfinished series lying around! BUT. I think I'm too old to appreciate it fully. Like I love the spyishness and the boarding school and the fast-pacing....but there's too much stuff that just does NOTHING to excite me. And this one, particularly, was full of weirdness.

WEIRDNESS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT:
1. So the ent
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
REREAD: July, 27 2015

ITS STILL MY MOST FAVORITE <3

Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

MY MOST FAVORITE GALLAGHER GIRLS BOOK SO FAR.
Kat
Jul 19, 2011 Kat rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alright, this review is going to have a lot of spoilers. So if you have not read this book yet, DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW!!! (and read the book already!!)
So the beginning of the book, in my opinion, started very well. I liked how she woke up in a convent all the way out in the Alps. It really showed that Cammie had traveled A LOT over the summer.
And then the whole memory loss thing really started to effect the story. Because so much was missing between June and October. Everything was like crazy.
Rebecca T
This fucking series, I swear to god.

The characters. The plot. The pacing. The absolutely everything.

If you haven't read it and you don't pick up the first book like right this second then we just can't be friends. I'm sorry but I don't make the rules.
Lore

3) More answers
4) More Zach
5) ZACH/CAMMIE MOMENTS!

WOOOOWEEEEE!
The plot reeallly starts to thicken in this book! The ending was intense, like the last one :3
I am veeeery pleased with this book *claps hands together with enthusiasm*
You guys wanna know something??? *sorta spoiler alert, that is if you're a spoiler prude*
ZACH GOES TO GALLAGHER ACADEMY! That made my day! Because that means there'll be a lot more of him, because he wa
Siiri (Little Pieces of Imagination)
WHAT. THE. HELL. WAS. THIS. BOOK????

I am taken aback by how much I loved it. During this Gallagher Girls binge reading I have been updating some of my friends in group texts and I didn't have any time to update them during this book, because I was too busy crying over EVERYTHING.

The friendships, plot, characters, family dynamics--everything gets bigger and better and I JUST COULDN'T GET ENOUGH. It was amazing and I am very eager to get to the final book.

I did guess some things beforehand though:
SunriseDemon
Aug 03, 2011 SunriseDemon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally, the book that's taken two years, unfortunately. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this was coming out, and then I saw it was still another year away. I was ready to slam my head on my desk. This series is amazing yet she focuses on the series that aren't as popular.

Which brings me to my number one complaint: Who leaves you hanging for two years on a cliffhanger like that?!

This book has so much promise, and will most likely be the second to last or third to last book in the serie
Eloise
I want to read this book soooooooooooooooooo bad!! I love this series and I hate how the last book was left at a cliffhanger and I still don't know what has happened. Ally Carter needs to write waaaay quicker and focus on one series at a time! I am really disappointed with this author and I hope Gallagher Girls book 5 is really good and worth the wait!

I love the title and the cover!! It just makes me want to read this book more. I started off this series pretty much as soon as the first book ca
Kendall Anne
Ok. I need this book, like NOW. Wow. So, you know how everyone always says don't judge a book by its cover, read it first.....blah blah. Well, I kind of thought this series looked odd and not something I would enjoy. A friend recommended it, I found the second book at a book sale, and I read the first four. I can't wait fro the fifth book, and since its a good series it will hopefully be worth the wait!! I am SO glad I read these books, I didn't know what I was missing! So now, I am going to giv ...more
wafiyah
Jul 07, 2011 wafiyah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Recommended to wafiyah by: My conscience.
Le Before: Oh, man. I cannot freaking wait enough for this book. March 20th doesn't seem to be coming quick enough. Obsession.

Edit: OMG I freaking love the cover!

L'After: I've got only a few words to say about Ally Carter. Talented. Non-Cliche. Non-cheesy. Intelligent. Understanding-of-her-Characters. Able to put lots of suspense into a short number of pages. Most probably adventurous. Knowledgeable of a romance that is so not typical. Understanding of spies and what they do. Understanding of ho
✞кεℓℓү cσsтιgαη✞
It's like a teenage drama mixed with the Bourne Identity!
Ashpash
Nov 28, 2011 Ashpash rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK WAS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! I have to admit i was furious in the beginning when it seemed Bex and Zach were dating, but then everything cleared up and i was like *sigh* (though i have to admit that i was getting pretty annoyed of Zach always asking Cammie if she was okay and how their conversations went from being witty banter to slightly less depth)

=) I LOVE the fact that Cammie's emotions are so raw in this one. I love how we get to see her mature and feel uncomfortable in her own skin w
Jessica
Feb 17, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ally Carter’s wildly popular Gallagher Girls series continues with Out of Sight, Out of Time, exposing readers a new, darker side of Cammie and the Gallagher Academy.

Over the course of the past two books, Carter has introduced more and more reality to Cammie’s life. At the start of the series, she was a sophomore at the prestigious Gallagher Academy, a school for spies. And despite her above average IQ and unique skill set – covert operations – she was just a teenage girl. She worried about boys
Silvana [The Book Voyagers]
Jan 22, 2015 Silvana [The Book Voyagers] rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
I am in love with this series. I can't help but binge-read the whole series to be quite honest. I am a bit obsessed with the drama and the plot lines and the characters. Ally Carter writes in a way that makes me want to be the characters or run from them. It's so unbelievable amazing. I keep thinking about it all even after finishing the book. And I can't shake the excitement of starting the last book.

I think this is my favorite book of Cammie. Though I love Cammie quite a lot, she was a friggin
Annabelle
Sep 26, 2015 Annabelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Covert Operations Report
By Anna Sk (hereafter referred to as "The Operative")

Phase 5.

At this point, the Operative proceeded from a state of mild shock, to total. This phase of the mission was by far the most intense and most difficult to complete.

Overlooking Asset Morgan's state of being was vicious to the Operative's psyche due to Morgan's decline in her emotional state. The Operative wanted to wrap Asset Morgan in protective bubble-wrap and hide her in the most secure location she could find.

T
Alison
Feb 17, 2017 Alison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. A super intesne instalment, and it honestly blows my mind how big the plot has gotten, and how much Carter manages to cram into a realitively short page count. A brilliant set up for the last book. Bring it.
Sophie Riggsby / allthingsequilateral
Review published on Mundie Moms: http://mundiemoms.blogspot.com/2012/0... on 3/16/2012*

What can I possibly say about one of my most highly anticipated books this year? Let me do this in the spirit of one of my favorite YA heroines, Cammie herself:

PROs and CONS of READING Ally Carter's Out of Sight, Out of Time. (A list compiled by a tired mom-of-three who skipped sleep in favor of finishing the latest installment of a beloved series. WARNING: This may not make sense except when read during pre-d
LoganErin
Jun 16, 2011 LoganErin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this the day it came out after waiting for like ever. It was so worth the wait. I loved it. I couldn't put it down and I read it in one night. It rocked!!! Can't wait for GG6!!!
Meredith
May 08, 2011 Meredith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wishlist
Love this series so much!
jam
I LOVED THIS.
There were so many things that happened in this book, and I think if it were to stand alone, I still would have loved it.
(also, all my emotions)
Meredith
Mar 14, 2012 Meredith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-again
MAY CONTAIN SLIGHT SPOILERS
I just couldn't or didn't think about putting the book down! I did have to put the book down sometimes but NOWHERE in the entire book got me bored and not make me want to read more! I had two late nights(including this one). Of course school interrupted though (Got it on my kindle).

I absolutely love the way Ally develops the characters, especially Cammie. I also knew something was up with Dr. Steve! I mean when I read the last chapters it was one of those moments wher
Kurara
Mar 16, 2012 Kurara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Out of Sight Out of Time(by Ally Carter), is by far my favorite book in the Gallagher Girl series. With it's many twists and turns,there is no boring chapter in the whole book. I also liked how subtle the recap of the other four books was. This book made me feel every emotion that a good book should make you feel- happy, a LITTLE sad,a LITTLE confused, proud, a LITTLE angry,a LITTLE annoyed, and a LITTLE scared.
OSOT is her best book yet.

Constructive feedback: This book was MUCH different than
Bookreads :): Out of Sight, Out of Time 1 4 Jan 10, 2016 12:03PM
Questions! (Please answer you guys:) 1 12 Nov 02, 2015 07:19AM
Mrs. Anderson's E...: out of sight out of time 1 4 Oct 21, 2015 07:14PM
Word game starting with Zach 20 74 Jan 27, 2015 03:43PM
Townshed & Abby? 26 113 Jan 09, 2015 03:27PM
  • Native Tongue (The Specialists, #4)
  • Killer Spirit (The Squad, #2)
  • The Traitor in the Tunnel (The Agency, #3)
  • Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2)
  • Broadway Lights (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #5)
  • Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth, #3)
  • So Over My Head (The Charmed Life, #3)
  • Also Known As (Also Known As, #1)
  • A Midsummer Tights Dream (The Misadventures of Tallulah Casey, #2)
  • The Daughters Join the Party (The Daughters, #4)
  • A Girl Named Digit (Digit, #1)
  • The Royal Treatment (Princess for Hire, #2)
  • Top of the Feud Chain (Alphas, #4)
  • Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
  • Runaway (Airhead, #3)
  • Home for the Holidays (The Mother-Daughter Book Club, #5)
Ally Carter writes books about spies, thieves, and teenagers. She is the New York Times Best-selling author of the Gallagher Girls, Heist Society, and Embassy Row series. Her books have been published all over the world, in over twenty languages.

She encourages you to visit her online at allycarter.com and embassyrowbooks.com.
More about Ally Carter...

Gallagher Girls (6 books)
  • I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)
  • Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2)
  • Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)
  • Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4)
  • United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)

“Zach,” I said as I lay there “Where did you go? When you were looking for me?”
I shifted in his arms, looked into his eyes.
“Crazy.” His voice was a whisper against my skin. “I went crazy.”
536 likes
“You know,' I whispered, 'some girls might think it's creepy having a boy watch them sleep.'

He smirked and pointed to himself. 'Spy.'

'Oh.' I nodded. 'Right. So you're a trained Peeping Tom.'

'Product of the best peeping academies in the country.'

'Well, now I feel much better.'

'You should.”