Start by marking “Like Flies To Honey” as Want to Read:
Like Flies To Honey

Like Flies To Honey

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  80 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
A short novella that tells the story of Charity, Derek, Brittany and Dune. Charity and Brittany are close cousins who are used to sharing everything except the one thing that's off limits, Derek. Derek and Dune are set to get married in a few months but will that marriage ever happen? Dune is Derek's best friend who is a man of sound morals and thinks his friend is a dog. ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 18th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Like Flies To Honey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Like Flies To Honey

Lesa Divine)
Mar 20, 2012 Lesa Divine) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own, kindle
Like Flies To Honey, I really enjoyed following Brittany, Derek and Charity's lives starting with Brittany and Derek's engagement party that takes you on the journey to find out just how much of an player Derek really is.

With Charity wanting Brittany's wanting man with Brittany clueless to her man's cheating behaviors.

Brittany works towards spicing up her and Derek's love life with the help of his friend Dune, but with an connection she's drawn to him.

With Dune seeing Brittany as a great woman a
Zaneta
Jun 30, 2012 Zaneta rated it liked it
Like Flies to Honey is about Chasity, Brittany, Dune and Derek's sex, lies, and betrayal. Everything all starts off with a broken heard and lots of drinking which leads to betrayal in the worst way. Upon reading this book I felt like somthing was missing. I could almost tell what was bout to happen next. This book also has some editing issues.
Marissa
May 22, 2012 Marissa rated it it was amazing
Deceit, betrayal, & death. This book has it all.
Lulu
Aug 26, 2014 Lulu rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Wow

ok so I wasn't expecting the story to end with the much of a bang. I think brittany was to soft for me but I guess she played her part on the story well. but you definitely will be caught off guard in the end.
Donica James-edgerton
May 19, 2014 Donica James-edgerton rated it it was amazing
I was so into this book I couldn't put it down.This book was a page turner from the beginning to the end.Thats how men are they always do stupid shit.But I can't believe that ending that shot was cray cray I hope it comes out in the second book wat happen.
Stephanie White
Jul 28, 2013 Stephanie White rated it it was amazing
I love this book because it is short and sweet. Brittany is engaged and her cousin Charity is not. They were raised by Brittany's mom when Charity's parents died in an airplane crash. The night before the engagement party for Brittany and her fiance, he sleeps with Charity. The rest of the novel is how these two are openly having an affair while Brittany is blissfully happy. Brittany has many signs but closes her mind to the possibility that her fiance could be unfaithful.The ending of this stor ...more
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Dec 26, 2012 Me'Tova Hollingsworth rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story by Nicety, and I'm not surprised it was a great story. Derek is the type of dude that tries to have his cake and eat it too. Charity is a low down, backstabbing so call cousin/bestie, but she not the only low down bestfriend that Brittany has. I hate that Brittany didn't meet Dune sooner. He seems like such a good guy, but even the nicest guys have hang ups. This book is banging from page one, and the hits just keeps on coming with various twists and surprises f ...more
Ebony EyeCU Evans
May 05, 2013 Ebony EyeCU Evans rated it really liked it
With Family and Friends like these....Who Needs Enemies?,

Talk about a Love Triangle GONE WRONG!!! Opening with a SHOCKING REVELATION into Charity's childhood and Brittany's insecurities, I was hooked hard and fast from the start. Although a quickie...I thoroughly enjoyed "Like Flies To Honey" and was amazed at the amount of backstabbing lies, lust, drama and deceit that quickly unfolding. Just when I thought I'd figured it all out, Nicety HIT HARD W/AN EXTREME LEFT TWIST!

SCORE!!!! NICETY'S WON
Teaguem2005
Dec 08, 2014 Teaguem2005 rated it liked it
I read the 2nd one before this. Actually liked this story better. Quick read.
ConSonia
Nov 16, 2013 ConSonia rated it really liked it
Oh Wow didnt expect that ending.. Wow
Anna Johnson
Anna Johnson rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
James H. Robinson
James H. Robinson rated it liked it
May 10, 2016
Tuana Quann
Tuana Quann rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Na'Tisha Riley
Na'Tisha Riley marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Deneen
Deneen rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Tracy tomer
Tracy tomer rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2016
Sharon
Sharon added it
Feb 17, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Marche Richardson
Marche Richardson rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Deidre
Deidre added it
Jan 16, 2016
Lisa Marks
Lisa Marks marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Wendi Braxton
Wendi Braxton rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Rosalee Angela
Rosalee Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Natasia La'Shay Smith
Natasia La'Shay Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Taniece Sutton
Taniece Sutton rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Mzzp
Mzzp marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Raven
Raven rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
Yolanda Bethune
Yolanda Bethune is currently reading it
Oct 24, 2015
Kashima
Kashima rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Nicety is the author of urban fiction novels under her brand Black Cherry Publishing. She began writing in the third grade but did not decide to publish until a college professor told her that if she did not she would be missing her calling. She couldn't pass up that kind of encouragement.

She resides in Chicago with her husband and three beautiful daughters.

**Nicety will soon be releasing her ch
More about Nicety...