Talk Nerdy to Me (Down With Cupid Shorts #2)

Talk Nerdy to Me (Down With Cupid Shorts #2)

2.88 of 5 stars 2.88  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Dumped, on Valentine's Day no less, Samantha doesn't see how this day can get any better. Until she runs into Evan the IT Geek at the local pub. And suddenly there seems to be more to him than a pocket protector.
Published March 2012 by Confessions of a Romance Author

To ask other readers questions about Talk Nerdy to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talk Nerdy to Me

namericanwordcat
Talk Nerdy To Me Review Dumped, on Valentine's Day no less, Samantha doesn't see how this day can get any better. Until she runs into Evan the IT Geek at the local pub. And suddenly there seems to be more to him than a pocket protector

Review

And again, Ms. Blue, I am annoyed. This writer can write but this is a barely as story at all. We have two scenes. 10 pages or so. And what happens next? This was lent to me but if I paid for it, I wouldn't just be annoyed, I would be angry. Now, I have read...more
Beate
This is barely half a bite. Not long enough to get into, or connect with the characters - or not much of anything really. It has potential to be both cute and sexy. But as it stands right now, a bit disappointed that "this is it". More plot and more character developement is sorely needed. As it is, it's too short for me to really have any kind of opinion about this one.
♡Karlyn P♡
10 or so boring ass pages. The authors writing voice has potential, but it didnt shine in this wee little story. A woman gets drunk, kind of embarrasses herself, sort of insults a nerdy coworker after a lackluster kiss, then he comes around the next day with a weak endearment and then she assumes he is hers now. Boring.
Connie
For a short story, this was pretty good. It is a 10 page story of a woman named Sam whose boyfriend broke up with her on valentine's day. She goes to drown her breakup in booze at the local bar where she runs into the IT geek Evan. She realizes that she likes, likes Evan and probably always has but repressed it due to Evan being a geek. Evan confesses his feelings if attraction to Sam after they share a bottle of scotch.

The possibility of the romance of Sam and Evan could have been great if Ms....more
Amy Denim
The story was good, the writing, meh. A couple of great cliche twists. This writer has potential.
Cora
It seems like a good base for a story, but there wasn't enough of it.
raeneysa
nice book cover but i feel this read missing something
Dawn Jasper
Cute few pages, could have been better if it were longer.
Shonnie
Quick read that can be finished in a few minutes.
Shiela
This book it ok, wasn't really for me.
SandraE
A very short ok story.
Nany
Nany is currently reading it
Sep 03, 2014
 Gen
Gen marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Elizabeth Throckmorton
Elizabeth Throckmorton marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Christine Bitter
Christine Bitter marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Denise Orloski
Denise Orloski marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Amami
Amami marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Melissa Blue's writing career started on a typewriter one month after her son was born. This would have been an idyllic situation for a writer if it had been 1985, not 2004. Eventually she upgraded to a computer. She's still typing away on the same computer, making imaginary people fall in love.
More about Melissa Blue...
Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3) Double Dare (A Modern Fairy Tale, #1) Under His Kilt (Under the Kilt, #1) Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts) Sugar Plum Kisses