Start by marking “Pearls of Passion” as Want to Read:
Pearls of Passion

Pearls of Passion (Passion For Pearls)

A Hot Contemporary Short Story

Shy librarian Sabrina has had her heart set on Robert, her hunky, reserved colleague, for months. Now she's taking matters into her own hands. . . and anywhere else she can manage. But once she's had her way with him, will she end up with the love match she craves even more than his luscious body? A short, H-O-T contemporary romance, Pearls of

Published February 29th 2012 by Chantilly White

To ask other readers questions about Pearls of Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pearls of Passion

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE on Amazon US today (4/27/2013).
Lori Lyn
Apr 27, 2012 Lori Lyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeper, romance
I'll admit it - I'm a newer reader of erotica. And having picked this a one of my first super-short erotica books to read, I was more than thrilled! Not only is it fabulously hot, it's also a very tender emotional story. Ms. White writes so well, she was able to do it in only like 5,000 words! I highly recommend this steamy but emotionally satisfying book.
Lori Lyn
Mar 18, 2012 Lori Lyn rated it it was amazing
I didn't know what to expect when I downloaded this story but was intrigued from the teaser I was able to access. I've only just begun downloading books and have only read a couple eroticas in the past few years. But I figured for only $0.99, even if it was a short story, how could I go too wrong?

"Pearls of Passion" by far exceeded my expectations! I was surprised that I found myself understanding Sabrina so well and so quickly, even without the usual back-story and build up of longer books. And
Joy
Apr 01, 2013 Joy rated it it was ok
Short and sweet (15 minute read, if that).

For a Clark Kent double to be so shy and to blush is definitely something I don’t come across too often. Roger has hankered after his shy librarian colleague for months. And when she decides to give him a knock out push, shyness be damned he’s in boots and all.

I wasn't aware this was an erotic novella since I downloaded it from the romance genre that specifically excludes erotica. Since so many authors can write some pretty darn hot sex scenes and many o
Jada Ryker
Mar 23, 2014 Jada Ryker rated it it was amazing
Steamy Short Story for Adults

Sabrina sheds her staid librarian image for a mini skirt and high heels. She wants the shy Robert to see her in a different light. As she sets the stage on the reference desk, she hopes Robert asks for a peek between her covers.

Robert is staggered by Sabrina's metamorphosis from dowdy paperback to red-hot glossy bestseller. Will he delve into her heated depths?

Chantilly White's Pearls of Passion is an exciting short story. The next time you go to the library, think a
Dana Delamar
Feb 05, 2013 Dana Delamar rated it really liked it
A scorching hot contemporary short story about two librarians in love and lust. Ms. White has a lot of talent; her prose shows real skill, and the story flows smoothly along. So smoothly that I finished it one sitting.

My only complaint is that I wanted more! I wanted to know these characters better, because I think that would have given the sex another dimension and made it even hotter.

I'm looking forward to reading longer stories from this author!
Joan Satterlee
Mar 19, 2012 Joan Satterlee rated it it was amazing
My best friend recommended 'Pearls of Passion' as a sexy, hot, and entertaining story and she wasn't wrong! Ms. White delivers a wonderful tale of a librarian ready to test her brand new makeover on the co-worker she's lusted after from afar. What follows can best be described as hot, hot, hot!! The best part...this isn't just a one night stand for either. The story ends with the promise of a relationship between the two. It definitely deserves 5-stars in my book!
Jami
Mar 24, 2012 Jami rated it it was amazing
I loved the concept of this story. Ms. White had me from the first sentence. When I found out the hero was a Clark Kent type, she really had me. She does a great job of drawing out the tension and drawing you into the story. You'll enjoy this short tale of passion about a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. I can't wait for the next story by Ms. White.
Caro
Aug 06, 2013 Caro rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, own
This was a short, sweet, hot read. I liked he characters and the story line. Although most of the story was steamy, I liked the emotions and personalities that shone through. This was well written and a little scandalizing. I would've liked it to have been a little longer and see they get their HEA. (Another good freebie) Overall, a good steamy quickie to read whenever in one sitting. Enjoy
Milena's Book Corner
Jan 22, 2013 Milena's Book Corner rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, who needs a back-story. Robert-what a superman. And Sabrina, how lucky was she - even I was weak knees. The sex was scorching with a touch of tenderness. I rarely give a 5 Star for a short story but this one deserves it.
Angel **Book Junkie**
Short, short, and more short!
I think it had a lot of potential but was too short to fall in love with the characters or the series. I think that if the author would have kept on writing instead of trying to produce a short story it would have been a pretty good story.
Apr 06, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Loved it! It was a short and steamy romance that still gets the point across even though I wish it were longer!
Diana Ballew
Mar 19, 2012 Diana Ballew rated it it was amazing
What a treat! Loved this super sexy vignette. I can’t wait to get my hands on some more of Ms. White’s deliciously sinful tales of passion.
Laura Cathleen
May 07, 2013 Laura Cathleen rated it it was amazing
She had me at 'librarian,' but the heat factor just made it better!
Anna Alexander
Dec 28, 2012 Anna Alexander rated it really liked it
Hot and short is a great description for this sexy little tale. Wish I had a librarian like Robert near me. Would definately spend more time browsing the shelves.
Kim Hornsby
Jan 22, 2013 Kim Hornsby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-hero
Smoking Hot! My Kindle will never be the same! P of P was a fast, fun, sexy, novella with great characters, a 17 page sex scene and great writing. Well done Ms. White!
Rachel
Jan 16, 2013 Rachel added it
Short and sexy. :) A quick, hot read. I LOVE that the hotness takes place in a library! Blending a scene including piles of books with romance and lust? Genius!
Constantine
Jul 25, 2013 Constantine rated it liked it
an ok book but characters lacked the basic characteristics that needed in a story. the book was simple though and would have been better if there was more story.
Lace Daltyn
Apr 27, 2012 Lace Daltyn rated it it was amazing
Wow! This short story is hot, hot, hot. Well written, it gets your attention quick and holds it for the entire story. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go cool off...
Melissa Blanchard
Jul 30, 2013 Melissa Blanchard rated it it was amazing
Well written quick read that takes you into the courtship of man and woman with a twist. Enjoyed the dialog and the creativity of this story. Recommend to all that like a good romance tale.
Flo Grugel
Oct 10, 2013 Flo Grugel rated it liked it
steam city!
JB Brooks
Jul 26, 2014 JB Brooks rated it it was amazing
I really liked it. It was short, but I enjoyed the down to earth main character, and it was hot. I also appreciate the good standard of writing and editing.
Erin McCauley
Erin McCauley rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2012
Beverly A. Dodson
Beverly A. Dodson rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2016
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2016
Darrell Lasswell
Darrell Lasswell rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Sandy Wolters
Sandy Wolters rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2013
Karin
Karin rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Under His Control
  • Singed (Turn Up the Heat, #3)
  • The Boss' Bad Girl (Callahan's Secretary, #1)
  • One Night with the Best Man (One Night novellas, #6)
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • The Matchmaker
  • One night on a train
  • Captain's Price
  • Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #4)
  • The Bad Boys Of Capitol Hill
  • Orally Yours
  • Hitting on the Hooker (Strathstow Sharks, #1)
  • Their Ex's Redrock Part One
  • Cinder's Rising
  • The Changeling Encounters Collection: The Complete Box Set (Changeling Encounters, #1-3)
  • Burned by Passion
  • The Alexanders: Volume 1 (The Alexanders, #0.5, 1, 2)
  • The Other Brooks Boy (Texas Wildfire, #1)
Be sure to sign up for Chantilly White's announce-only newsletter and be first to get notifications of new releases and important updates! http://chantillywhite.com/contact.htm...

Like her readers, romance author Chantilly White lives in the real world, but she also knows the value of escapism. As a shy girl in a new school, Chantilly discovered the priceless ability to escape her surroundings thro
More about Chantilly White...

Passion For Pearls (3 books)
  • Pearls of Wisdom