Pearls of Passion

Pearls of Passion (Passion For Pearls)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  23 reviews
A Hot Contemporary Short Story

Shy librarian Sabrina has had her heart set on Robert, her hunky, reserved colleague, for months. Now she's taking matters into her own hands. . . and anywhere else she can manage. But once she's had her way with him, will she end up with the love match she craves even more than his luscious body? A short, H-O-T contemporary romance, Pearls of

Published February 29th 2012 by Chantilly White

Lori Lyn
I'll admit it - I'm a newer reader of erotica. And having picked this a one of my first super-short erotica books to read, I was more than thrilled! Not only is it fabulously hot, it's also a very tender emotional story. Ms. White writes so well, she was able to do it in only like 5,000 words! I highly recommend this steamy but emotionally satisfying book.
Jada Ryker
Steamy Short Story for Adults

Sabrina sheds her staid librarian image for a mini skirt and high heels. She wants the shy Robert to see her in a different light. As she sets the stage on the reference desk, she hopes Robert asks for a peek between her covers.

Robert is staggered by Sabrina's metamorphosis from dowdy paperback to red-hot glossy bestseller. Will he delve into her heated depths?

Chantilly White's Pearls of Passion is an exciting short story. The next time you go to the library, think a...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE on Amazon US today (4/27/2013).
Lori Lyn
I didn't know what to expect when I downloaded this story but was intrigued from the teaser I was able to access. I've only just begun downloading books and have only read a couple eroticas in the past few years. But I figured for only $0.99, even if it was a short story, how could I go too wrong?

"Pearls of Passion" by far exceeded my expectations! I was surprised that I found myself understanding Sabrina so well and so quickly, even without the usual back-story and build up of longer books. And...more
Joy
Short and sweet (15 minute read, if that).

For a Clark Kent double to be so shy and to blush is definitely something I don’t come across too often. Roger has hankered after his shy librarian colleague for months. And when she decides to give him a knock out push, shyness be damned he’s in boots and all.

I wasn't aware this was an erotic novella since I downloaded it from the romance genre that specifically excludes erotica. Since so many authors can write some pretty darn hot sex scenes and many o...more
Joan Satterlee
My best friend recommended 'Pearls of Passion' as a sexy, hot, and entertaining story and she wasn't wrong! Ms. White delivers a wonderful tale of a librarian ready to test her brand new makeover on the co-worker she's lusted after from afar. What follows can best be described as hot, hot, hot!! The best part...this isn't just a one night stand for either. The story ends with the promise of a relationship between the two. It definitely deserves 5-stars in my book!
Dana Delamar
A scorching hot contemporary short story about two librarians in love and lust. Ms. White has a lot of talent; her prose shows real skill, and the story flows smoothly along. So smoothly that I finished it one sitting.

My only complaint is that I wanted more! I wanted to know these characters better, because I think that would have given the sex another dimension and made it even hotter.

I'm looking forward to reading longer stories from this author!
Caro
This was a short, sweet, hot read. I liked he characters and the story line. Although most of the story was steamy, I liked the emotions and personalities that shone through. This was well written and a little scandalizing. I would've liked it to have been a little longer and see they get their HEA. (Another good freebie) Overall, a good steamy quickie to read whenever in one sitting. Enjoy
Jami
I loved the concept of this story. Ms. White had me from the first sentence. When I found out the hero was a Clark Kent type, she really had me. She does a great job of drawing out the tension and drawing you into the story. You'll enjoy this short tale of passion about a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. I can't wait for the next story by Ms. White.
Milena's Book Corner
Oh wow, who needs a back-story. Robert-what a superman. And Sabrina, how lucky was she - even I was weak knees. The sex was scorching with a touch of tenderness. I rarely give a 5 Star for a short story but this one deserves it.
Melissa Blanchard
Well written quick read that takes you into the courtship of man and woman with a twist. Enjoyed the dialog and the creativity of this story. Recommend to all that like a good romance tale.
Kim Hornsby
Smoking Hot! My Kindle will never be the same! P of P was a fast, fun, sexy, novella with great characters, a 17 page sex scene and great writing. Well done Ms. White!
Anna Alexander
Hot and short is a great description for this sexy little tale. Wish I had a librarian like Robert near me. Would definately spend more time browsing the shelves.
Rachel
Short and sexy. :) A quick, hot read. I LOVE that the hotness takes place in a library! Blending a scene including piles of books with romance and lust? Genius!
Constantine
an ok book but characters lacked the basic characteristics that needed in a story. the book was simple though and would have been better if there was more story.
Lace Daltyn
Wow! This short story is hot, hot, hot. Well written, it gets your attention quick and holds it for the entire story. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go cool off...
Diana Ballew
What a treat! Loved this super sexy vignette. I can’t wait to get my hands on some more of Ms. White’s deliciously sinful tales of passion.
Sidra
Sep 15, 2013 Sidra rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
All I wanna say is that
I don't think Sabrina was shy
neither her character showed that!
The story has an impact it is intented
to make.
Loved it! It was a short and steamy romance that still gets the point across even though I wish it were longer!
Laura Cathleen
She had me at 'librarian,' but the heat factor just made it better!
Amanda
Hot & steamy! Really well written and good story development!
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded for free on ARE
Les
steam city!
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Faye
Faye marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Mia Morgan
Mia Morgan marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
Jul 11, 2014
Lisa Wohlgamuth
Lisa Wohlgamuth marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Be sure to sign up for Chantilly White's announce-only newsletter and be first to get notifications of new releases and important updates! http://chantillywhite.com/contact.htm...

Like her readers, romance author Chantilly White lives in the real world, but she also knows the value of escapism. As a shy, too-sensitive girl in a scary new school, nine-year-old Chantilly discovered the priceless abil...more
More about Chantilly White...
Unwrapped Pearls of Wisdom Cupid's Mistake Pearls of Pleasure Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses: Unwrapped & Cupid's Mistake In One Volume