Start by marking “Build Your Own Birdhouses and Feeders” as Want to Read:
Build Your Own Birdhouses and Feeders

Build Your Own Birdhouses and Feeders

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Local songbird populations are rapidly declining, and food, shelter and safe nesting areas are urgently needed. This remarkable book is packed with great ideas plus all the woodworking drawings and howto information needed for hobbyists and birders who want to build attractive birdhouses, feeders and nesting boxes that will attract birds.

Build Your Own Birdhouses and Fee

Published 1997 by Chartwell Books, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Build Your Own Birdhouses and Feeders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Build Your Own Birdhouses and Feeders

GoldGato
For those who can actually work wonders with wood and tools, this is a terrific show-me-how book to provide our feathered brethren with unique homes. The best part of the book is the fully illustrated step-by-step section for each creation. This makes it easy to follow. In fact, it makes it look so simple, even a non-crafts person (like me) can follow along and feel productive.

My favorite was the Covered Wagon birdhouse. This seemed most appropriate for our Way West birds who have completed thei
Emily Ridgley
I was looking for one that had more feeders. But, there are good plans for really cute birdhouses.
Diane Mills
Diane Mills marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Mohammed
Mohammed marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Dennis
Dennis marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Terri
Terri added it
Jan 25, 2014
Nevena
Nevena marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2010
John Perkins is an activist and author. As a former chief economist at Boston strategic-consulting firm Chas. T. Main, Perkins says that he was an "economic hit man" for 10 years, helping U.S. intelligence agencies and multinational corporations cajole and blackmail foreign leaders into serving U.S. foreign policy and awarding lucrative contracts to American business.

However, after several years s
More about John Perkins...
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals & the Truth about Global Corruption Hoodwinked: An Economic Hit Man Reveals Why the World Financial Markets Imploded & What We Need to Do to Save Them Shapeshifting: Techniques for Global and Personal Transformation The World Is As You Dream It: Teachings from the Amazon and Andes