Start by marking “Filaments: Little Literary Triumphs of Sputnikoi” as Want to Read:
Filaments: Little Literary Triumphs of Sputnikoi

Read eBook

Filaments: Little Literary Triumphs of Sputnikoi

The award-winning works of poetry and short stories by Marvin Enore collected in one single volume. These can all be found in Allpoetry and Storywrite.

To ask other readers questions about Filaments, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filaments

Jonathan Culver
Apr 16, 2012 Jonathan Culver rated it really liked it
This book can best be divided into two parts. The first third is a collection of poetry that I found strictly ok, three star stuff. One must keep in mind I am by no means a poetry buff. I only like some poetry and I am very picky. But then there is the books second part, the other two thirds...oh wow.
As a straight, monogamous man these brutally honest, somewhat explicit short stories of homosexuality and polyamory were something of a culture shock, and I mean that in a good way. The three sho
Erin van Moer
Erin van Moer rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2012
Darren
Darren rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2012
Mirvan  Ereon
Mar 18, 2012 Mirvan Ereon rated it it was amazing
Opulent! Majestic! Gargantuan!
Elryxe Detristeange
Elryxe Detristeange rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2012
Alecia
Alecia marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2012
Reime Arvonn Sputnikoi or more professionally known as r.a. sputnikoi is a writer of heartbreakingly genius level. He was once a Franco-Russian hunky Nazi general who died during the Battle of Waterloo while making love to a handsome but dead soldier, and a best friend and secret lover of Gottfried Benn.

He is only one of the members from the Ereon clan who resides in the limitless and ever-growing
More about R.A. Sputnikoi...