Start by marking “The Little Book of Success Quotes” as Want to Read:
The Little Book of Success Quotes

The Little Book of Success Quotes (The Little Quote Books)

The Little Book of Success Quotes has been selected as an Award-Winning Finalist in the Self-Help: Journals & Quotes category of the 2012 International Book Awards.

The greatest things ever done on Earth have been done little by little. William Jennings Bryan

And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs

You will succeed if you persev
Published January 13th 2012 by aka associates (first published February 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Little Book of Success Quotes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Book of Success Quotes

Karen B.
May 11, 2011 Karen B. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the kind of book that I will continue to have on my "currently reading" list. The editor has grouped the quotes into 12 categories and there is basically a quote for every day of the year. What I liked about this book:
the arrangement by topic
the appendices

I think the appendices are the thing that makes this stand out from any other quotation book. There are spaces to copy your favorite quotes and a section for gratitude journaling. The list of the authors of the quotes helps readers to k
Mickale
May 10, 2011 Mickale rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book as a First Reads from Goodreads.

What a great collection of quotes. I found myself smiling at a lot of them as I read them and agreeing with them. It is so nice to be reminded of how much we have to be grateful for. I love how she included space in the back of the book for your own favorite quotes to be written down. This will definitely be a book I refer to often.
Cheryl
May 11, 2011 Cheryl marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Cheryl by: First Reads
Thank you, Kathleen, for making it possible to read this book.

Note: This book was provided through the GoodReads First Read program with the expectation of an honest review. My opinions are my own.
Ashley
May 11, 2011 Ashley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book through the Goodreads giveaway.

It was a wonderful collection of quotes. There were many quotes that were familiar that I was glad to see in the book because now I have them all together in one place on my bookshelf. There were also a lot of quotes that were unfamiliar to me, but these quotes are now some of my favorite. Thank you Kathleen for putting together "The Little Book of Gratitude Quotes."
May 10, 2011 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book in a First Reads giveaway from Goodreads. This book is a wonderful collection of quotes. The book is broken down into 12 sections and I read a page a day. There are enough quotes to read one a day if you want to use it for a daily inspiration. I also really liked the appendices at the back that gave me a space to record my favorites and collect my thoughts in a gratitude journaling space. I would highly recommend this book!
Hannah
May 17, 2011 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads-wins
Won this book as a First Reads and couldn't be happier about receiving it. Autographed by the delightful editor, this book includes 365 quotes of gratitude that are both enlightening and uplifting. Next year, I will read a quote a day and fill out the nice appendix section for logging favorite quotes, completing a gratitude checklist, and even an annual journal for reflecting on the quotes you read throughout the year. A great little book indeed.
Anna
May 15, 2011 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have always enjoyed reading quotes from famous and historical people. Ms. Welton chose some excellent quotes that I already use, but didn't know to whom to give the credit now I do. I have plans to use a few of the quotes in this book as postings in my classroom to help start discussions about character education.

Wonderful!! Quick read!!
Rebecca
Aug 30, 2012 Rebecca rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012-releases
I won this off a GoodReads giveaway; thank you GoodReads! The book does the exact job the title promises & the author personalized my copy, which was quite lovely. Hilariously, the book arrived on the exact day my mother was frantically trying to find a quote to pick for her profile at work, which was due the next day - a rare, true moment of serendipity!
Allison
Aug 21, 2012 Allison rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Great book of quotes. It is divided into 12 chapters and has a total of 365 quotes. All of the quotes in each chapter are in alphabetical order by author, making them easy to find. There are some of the quotes that most of us are familiar with, but there are, also, a good many that are rare. It is a worthwhile book to keep within arm's reach for a pick-me-up.
Gabriel
May 10, 2011 Gabriel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
A great little book! I actually used a few of the quotes in different papers for school already. I'm going to go through and pick one quote a day for a year and use that as my thought to meditate on each day.
Billie
May 14, 2011 Billie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful, fresh and inspiring book of quotes. These are feel-good little snippets to bring a little sunshine to your life!

I love this book. Now, I am posting a quote from this book on facebook every other day.
Dora
May 10, 2011 Dora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Have glanced at this book. It is one I will keep and pull out when I need to remind myself to be grateful.

I actually ended up giving this book to a friend that needed to be lifted up by the quotes as much as I had.

Lynda
Sep 22, 2011 Lynda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book on Goodreads Firstreads. I really enjoy reading this quotes, many of which I have never read. Great little book.
Courtney
Jun 08, 2011 Courtney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i had won this on a goodreads give away it was pretty good, i really liked some the quotes it had in it, and would recommend it so anyone who loves quotes!
Angie Schaefer
Jun 13, 2011 Angie Schaefer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
love quotes!!! This book is full of really great ones!
Charlee Roth
Had some good quotes in here, to make you think of what you're thankful for, especially around Thanksgiving time
Rsparker
Rsparker rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it it was ok
May 10, 2011
Stanley E. Everett
Stanley E. Everett rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2014
omar
omar rated it did not like it
Dec 25, 2016
Kathleen
Nov 10, 2012 Kathleen rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
May 10, 2011
Irma Behindbrowneyes
Irma Behindbrowneyes rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2013
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
May 03, 2011
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Maeve
Maeve rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Debbie Lang
Debbie Lang rated it liked it
May 09, 2011
Jackie
Jackie rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2012
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2016
Ramon
Ramon rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2013
  • The Man Who Couldn't Eat
  • The Literary Handyman: Tips on Writing From Someone Who's Been there
  • A Rose Before Dying (Second Sons, #2)
  • Your Teacher Said What?! Defending Our Kids from the Liberal Assault on Capitalism
  • Emma Dent
  • The Pentacle Pendant
  • Every Day On Earth: Fun Facts That Happen Every 24 Hours
  • Another Bad-Dog Book: Tales of Life, Love, and Neurotic Human Behavior
  • 15 Minutes: General Curtis LeMay and the Countdown to Nuclear Annihilation
  • Two for Sorrow (Josephine Tey, #3)
  • The Only Living Man With A Hole In His Head
  • An Emergency in Slow Motion: The Inner Life of Diane Arbus
  • The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Cookbook: Heirloom fruits and vegetables, and more than 100 heritage recipes to inspire every generation
  • A Killer's Christmas in Wales (Penny Brannigan Mystery #3)
  • Smuggled
  • God's Eye
  • Unexpected Love and Other Stories
  • The Frugal Foodie Cookbook: Waste-Not Recipes for the Wise Cook
Kathleen Welton is the editor of The Little Journal of Gratitude, The Little Book of Quotes for Women, and The Little Journal of Gratitude.

She is also co-author of Poetry For Beginners (with Margaret Chapman) and co-editor of 100 Essential Modern Poems by Women (with Joseph Parisi).

aka books is the publisher of the inspirational and best-selling Doodle Art Alley Books series and the Little Quote B
More about Kathleen Welton...