Start by marking “All Of Her (Fantasy Heights, #4)” as Want to Read:
All Of Her (Fantasy Heights, #4)

All Of Her (Fantasy Heights #4)

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  284 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
With great pleasure comes great curiosity. Amanda’s favorite clients and coworkers trigger plenty of both as she settles in at the fantasy fulfillment resort.

ALL OF HER is the fourth episode in Meg Silver's Fantasy Heights series.
Published February 12th 2012

To ask other readers questions about All Of Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Of Her

Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain ReynardNobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersBrie Pleases Her New Master by Red Phoenix
Top Self-published Erotica
146th out of 814 books — 1,053 voters
Entwined with You by Sylvia DayWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireGabriel's Redemption by Sylvain ReynardReckless by S.C. StephensRevealing Us by Lisa Renee Jones
Anxiously Awaiting for 2013 Release!
311th out of 634 books — 1,217 voters

More lists with this book...

Jane
The fantasy and secrets continue in episode four of this erotic series, All of Her. Amanda continues to work in the world of sexual fantasies. Thomas and Josh accompany her to her sister wedding. Amanda keeps going to work and wondering why all the mysteries???
Laurel Horner
Nov 27, 2015 Laurel Horner rated it it was amazing
This series is a really quick read but now I know what my friends were taking about when they said you needed a break just very intense. Interesting with the mystery of who the owners of the resort are and how they play into the plot.
Sivon
Mar 03, 2013 Sivon rated it liked it
This book is FULL (((FULL))) of steamy sex scenes with a great suspenseful story-line as a side dish. I loved the story-line, the suspense and lots of the steamy scenes but wished the author had balanced all that sex with more story. I would have loved more story-line built up around Amanda, Josh, Thomas and even Derek. Don't get me wrong, I read the whole series but by book number two I was skipping sex scenes between most of the insignificant characters, it was just too much.

Again, I liked th
zoegrl
i said it before & i'll say it again, the sex in this Series is phenomenal! You never know what is going to happen next. The set ups, fantasies, mysteries, a bit of BDSM, intrigue of what the Hell is going on behind the scenes, & again all the sex makes this Series amazing. i have to say i'm glad all the books are out makes it so much more fun to go right on to the next one!!
Kay Glass
Jun 25, 2012 Kay Glass rated it it was amazing
This series is incredible! The main character's struggle to deal with her new life while work her new job in the field of fantasy-fullfillment makes you want to continue her journey with her. I'm definitely a huge fan, and I'm eagerly awaiting more in this series. The author, Meg Silver, is definitely on track- I cannot wait to read more.
Nyssa
Dec 26, 2015 Nyssa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Erotica
I am officially hooked!

Things heat up literally and figuratively as Amanda struggles with the almost impossible task of keeping work at work. Especially, when those same people she's been warned to avoid keep popping out of the woodwork and into her personal spaces.
Amy Pro
May 13, 2013 Amy Pro rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!! I'm not sure how much more I can take, and I can't stop reading!!! This is a great series!! The erotic scenes leave you breathless and the story leaves you on the edge your seat wanting more, more, more!
Ana T
Feb 12, 2013 Ana T rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
This an an erotica book, very explicit sex scenes, some BDSM. Very well written. Third book, the plot thickens.
Melissa Lindsey
Melissa Lindsey is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2016
Valentine Aleke
Valentine Aleke rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Melania
Melania marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Maja
Maja marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Robyn
Robyn added it
May 18, 2016
Stephanie Washburn
Stephanie Washburn rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Peggy Swanton
Peggy Swanton marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Miranda
Miranda rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Valerie Dawn Roser
Valerie Dawn Roser rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Gail Mei Mei
Gail Mei Mei marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Chrystin
Chrystin rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Esther E. Willson
Esther E. Willson rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
  • Brie Lives Her Fantasy  (Submissive Training Cente,r #4)
  • Power to the Max (Max Starr, #4)
  • Ravished by a Viking
  • The Frog: A Tale of Sexual Torture and Degradation
  • Sanibel Heat (Fanged Ménage, #1)

Fantasy Heights (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Help Wanted (Fantasy Heights, #1)
  • The New Girl (Fantasy Heights, #2)
  • At Her Command (Fantasy Heights, #3)
  • One To Watch (Fantasy Heights, #5)
  • Into Her Fire (Fantasy Heights, #6)
  • Wish Her Well (Fantasy Heights, #7)
  • All the Queen's Men (Fantasy Heights, #8)
  • For The Wicked (Fantasy Heights, #9)
  • Paramour (Fantasy Heights, #10)
  • Eightman (Fantasy Heights, #11)