Start by marking “Inside The Realm of Janos TV Series Fantasy (A Short-Story)” as Want to Read:
Inside The Realm of Janos TV Series Fantasy (A Short-Story)

Inside The Realm of Janos TV Series Fantasy (A Short-Story)

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Imagine the erotic romance Realm of Janos novels are turned into a TV show on your favorite cable channel. Imagine that you can cast any actor or actress into the parts. Imagine that the actresses from that series are interviewed. This is the unedited transcript of that imaginary interview.

A short-story, approximately 5,600 words, in a parody of the books Ielle, Ovia, Eann
Published February 29th 2012 by RoJ Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Inside The Realm of Janos TV Series Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inside The Realm of Janos TV Series Fantasy

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This is a great concept! This is more a 3.5 star rating. Ms. SanThomas does a great fun way to present her characters. This is a short little story with actresses who play the characters in the Janos world on a cable show. If this were ever to happen, I'd put money on HBO and directed by Alan Bell.

The interviewing style was funny, quirky and very enjoyable. This is a lovely little addition which is a good short read. Recommended for readers who enjoy seeing the creatively humour side of an auth
Sassafrass
Nov 15, 2012 Sassafrass rated it really liked it
Shelves: already-own, z-2012
very intriguing. I can't wait to continue with this series now. I love the way the author did this. Such a unique idea and a great way to hook someone like me who may not have given the series a chance. I'll let you know how it goes when I read the series.
Landslide
Landslide rated it did not like it
Jul 09, 2012
Pantslady
Sep 15, 2012 Pantslady rated it it was ok
Shelves: indie
I love Andre's works, but this is just not what I was hoping for.
Carrie Bourgeois
Carrie Bourgeois rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Jennifer rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2015
Aluara Kross
Aluara Kross rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2016
Melody Polson
Melody Polson rated it did not like it
Jan 08, 2016
Andre SanThomas
May 21, 2012 Andre SanThomas added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Senora Butterfly
Senora Butterfly marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
carol
carol marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Renee Nicole
Renee Nicole marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Gina
Gina added it
Apr 10, 2013
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016