Start by marking “Grave Morality” as Want to Read:

Grave Morality

A mysterious stranger, with access to the shadiest parts of people's lives, seeks to manipulate those with the most to lose into an elaborate game in the name of repenting for their sins. Those drawn into the game are forced into killing their coworkers for a long list of atrocities previously unknown to most others. The murderer hits close to home for teenagers Ronald Per ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 15th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Grave Morality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grave Morality

Heather Boustead
By JC Finch

A person of un-known origin who only goes by the name RJ is manipulating people into “repenting” for their sins by killing their coworkers, otherwise the secrets of the sins they have committed will be revealed and their lives ruined. RJ sends them a package and various instructions, inside the package there is evidence of their co-workers corruption, their sins are nothing compared to their coworkers, or so they justify themselves. Ron Persey and George Hart, two youn
Julie(Reading By The Beach)
Apr 26, 2012 Julie(Reading By The Beach) rated it liked it
Shelves: arr
As seen on -> http://readingbythebeach.blogspot.com...

I liked Grave Morality, the plot was quite intriguing as the murders kept piling up. I was constantly trying to figure out who was the murderer, but JC Finch successfully kept me in the dark, fueling my need to read.

Grave Morality seems to be a plot driven story rather than a character driven story. Which isn't a bad thing, the plot has many intricate layers that get deeper and deeper and more mysterious as the story unfolds. It was a grea
Laura *Little Read Riding Hood*
Let me start this by saying I don't usually read crime mysteries that don't have some sort of paranormal twist. I got this book having no clue what it was about and jumped in with both feet. And it was ok. Not mind blowing, except for the fact I had no idea who the killer was. And that last chapter, the Epilogue ... oh man. Maybe we were wrong about who the killer was?

This is one of those books that jumps from character to character, which I sometimes have a hard time following. It took me almos
Elaine
This story has great premise and with some tweaking, great promise.

I love the idea (well, for the characters, not for real life) where RJ manipulates the characters into acts of repentance for past sins. It’s enough to bring the most powerful of men to their knees, both literally and figuratively, and asking themselves how this person knows of their deeds and the deeds of so many in the community.

That wasn’t explained—how the perp was privy to this information. Other questionable areas: Charact
JC Finch
Mar 16, 2012 JC Finch rated it it was amazing
I will preface with the fact that I wrote the book, so I might be just a little biased.

The book was a lot of fun to write. There are a lot of twists and turns that I think are interesting, suspenseful, and just a little shocking in just the right way. I wanted to write something that would give people the same kind of experience that I love so much in crime fiction novels. I hope I did that and I believe I did that.

Jake
Jun 17, 2012 Jake rated it did not like it
This book had so many loose ends it aggravated me. It reminded my why I don't ever read indie books with all of the plot gaps. I gave this one a try because there were some good reviews on Amazon, now I figure most must be the author's friends - or the author herself.

Besides the plot gaps and there were so many grammatical errors and spelling errors, I was cringing more from that than the murders! I say pass on this one, unless you don't mind poorly plotted and poorly edited books.
Estelle
Estelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2012
Michelle Martin
Michelle Martin rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2013
Megan  Jarrett
Megan Jarrett rated it did not like it
Nov 26, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2012
Jan
Jan added it
Mar 17, 2012
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2012
Barbara Powers
Barbara Powers marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Molly
Molly added it
Dec 20, 2015
Kajola
Kajola marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Nospin
Nospin added it
Jan 21, 2016
Books, Blogs, Aut...: Free Mystery/Suspense novel through tomorrow 2 15 Sep 10, 2012 07:32PM