Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)

Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission #2)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Erotic dancer, Zoe Leighton is overjoyed when Hunter Black re-enters her life. Fourteen years ago he'd made her a promise he didn't keep, but now he's back to make amends. Down on her luck and facing eviction from her apartment, she reluctantly accepts his help.

Hunter introduces Zoe to Club Submission and the D/s lifestyle he now enjoys. Using the skills of the dominant, h...more
Published May 28th 2012 by Siren Publishing

Emily
"Even through his years as a Marine, Hunter Black has lived with only one true regret, never fulfilling his promise fourteen years ago to Zoe Leighton."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Marie Jermy
Blimey O'Reilly, this was so hot my Kindle has burnt circuits! Another awesome book from an awesome writer. When's the next one?
Guilty Pleasures
Shadow's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

3.5 Stars

Destined for the Dom is a fun little novella with good character development, but it’s a little light on plot. There are also two other major concerns with the book that I will discuss later. It is the second in the author’s Masters of Submission series.

Zoe Leighton is an erotic dancer who hates what she does for a living and who knows as she reaches 30 that her time as a dancer is limited. Hunter Black was her hero at the orphanage...more
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Books blog
Reviewed by Lori
Review Copy Provided by the Author

This is the second in the Masters of Submission series. Each book is a stand alone book and lets the reader know what has happened in the previous story so you’ll be properly caught up and will understand the plot. I didn’t realize this was a series when I chose this book, I just really like Jan Bowles work and was kind of excited that I got to read another of her stories. So far she hasn’t let me down with her e...more
Karen
This was such a good read, The dom in this book is part owner of CLUB SUBMISSION.
This series is written well and i love each book I only hope the author keeps writting great reads for this series...
Yvonne Leishman
A hot steamy short read was great!

ღ essence ღ
This was a nice and hot but quick read. I finished this in a few hours!! Yummy:)
Terri Barnett
I loved this book, thought she did an amazing job!!
Julz
Hot quick read. enjoyed the storyline.
Peggy
Very hot! It's enjoyable and sexy.
Donna Fraser-davidson
Donna Fraser-davidson marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Ana Pereira
Ana Pereira marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
3219776
From an early age, best-selling erotic romance author, Jan Bowles, loved to be creative. You would often find her painting vivid landscapes, or putting the finishing touches to a graphic design.

Nowadays, Jan channels all that enthusiasm into penning erotic romances with a delicious, sexy BDSM theme. She loves writing about strong heroes and heroines who aren't perfect. While their flaws may be man...more
More about Jan Bowles...
In Debt to the Dom (Guilty Pleasures # 1) Master of Submission (Masters of Submission #1) Bought for the Billionaire's Bed (Guilty Pleasures, #2) Tamed by the Dom (Guilty Pleasures #3) Claimed for the Master's Pleasure (Guilty Pleasures #5)