Start by marking “Atlantean (Eternal Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Atlantean (Eternal Trilogy, #1)
Open Preview read ebook* *Different edition

Atlantean (Eternal Trilogy #1)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Amadeus Angel knows there must be more to life than suffering at the hands of his so-called parents. He also knows there must be some explanation for the lines on his hands forming knots, his crystalline tears, and his lavender eyes. But he never expects that an invitation to attend Eden Prep will unravel these mysteries, providing the catalyst for a plan thousands of year ...more
Published February 1st 2012 by Ryujin Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Atlantean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Atlantean

Kristen
GENRE: YA Fantasy
THEME: Mythology
RECEIVED: Received for Review from Author
BLOG: http://seeingnight.blogspot.com/

REVIEW:
I was really excited when I won Atlantean by E.N Watkins on Goodreads and even more so because it was based around the myth of Atlantis. Watkins gets very detailed and pulls of an interesting twist about Atlantis that I found very original.

Amadeus Angel has gone through life suffering by the hands of his “parents.” You see he special, though he doesn’t know it yet until the day
Christina (Ensconced in Lit)
I won this book from First Reads giveaways from Goodreads in exchange for an honest review.

Atlantean is a book about Amadeus Angel and his journey to find out his true heritage. His parents are physically and emotionally abusive, but one day that all changes when he is invited to the Seraph mansion and takes his place at Eden Prep. From there, more mysteries pile up and he meets several fascinating girls who have strange powers that he cannot explain.

There is a lot of material here, and a lot of
Melinda
Many thanks to E.N. Watkins for having his book in a give-away here! I got my copy last Monday and finished it yesterday afternoon. It was a really good book to read! The main character is Amadeus Angel, and he's an abused teen very confused and sad. He gets the chance to get away from his 'parents' at a special school, and starts an amazing journey of discovery. At first he's is almost as sad and confused as he was, but things become clear to him. There is quite a bit of back-story and mytholog ...more
Kurt Edwards
Ashley
I received this book from one of the Goodreads Giveaways. I did like the plot of the book and the uniqueness of the story. The way that the author took the stories that we all know and put their own spin on thwm and the way they could of happened is very attention grabbing. The only thing that I didn't care for (besides the grammatical editing issues) was the way the story was told, it felt more like reading a script instead of a story. The whole book was basically just conversations which makes ...more
Beka
*First Reads Won*

This book had a unique plot line, which mainly focused on information, not actually action. But enough events happened in order to keep the reader entertained. The events usually came together quite well and it flowed easily in general. But with that said, there was an extreme lack in editing. In several parts it seem as if the author began to say something, and then changed his mind and never correct the first sentence, jumbling to two together.
Far
I won this book from Goodreads First reads giveaway. As much as I tried to like this book I just couldn't. The plot seemed interesting but it was too heavy with the history and background and not enough in the moment itself to make it interesting. Eventually I just gave up on the book. I couldn't read it anymore.
I won this book from goodreads.
I love what the author has done with this story. A good book for the younger generation. I have no doubt that everyone that readst his book will like it. I think I will pass it on to my teenage son!
Marianne
Thank you for this great YA ARC book that I won. It is very reflective of the YA genre. I am thoroughly enjoying the read. I have no doubt that younger readers will identify with the books characters. Very good story.
Melissa
I received this book from one of the Goodreads Giveaways.
Jessica Arce
I was shocked at the plot. But I love the originality!
Amber
:P i think it could have been better
Freyja
Freyja marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Kylie
Kylie marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Kira Thomas
Kira Thomas marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Taylor N
Taylor N marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Nobire
Nobire marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Alucarddaske
Alucarddaske marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Izzah
Izzah marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Nico
Nico marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Aleksander Cristea
Aleksander Cristea marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
  • Naked Brain
  • Replay
  • The Exceptionals
  • The Keeper's Calling (The Keeper's Saga, #1)
  • The Awakening (Hasea Chronicles #1)
  • The Unsacred Gift
  • The Hero Chronicles: A Complete Collection
  • Failing Test (The Shadow Series, #1)
  • Sinister Seraphim of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #8)
  • Countenance of War (The Douglas Trilogy, #2)
  • The Monster's Muse
  • Shift (The Protector, #2)
  • Literally Dead
  • SORCERER (The Elemental Magic Series, #1)
  • Eden-South (Eden, #3)
  • Defy (Firstborn Trilogy, #1)
  • Oldsoul
  • Gyges the Terrible
E.N Watkins has been by turns an athlete, scholar, and soldier, but his true passion is and has always been writing. This first time author currently resides in America. He is the author of The Eternal Trilogy, with book 1, Atlantean, available early 2012.
More about E.N. Watkins...