Start by marking “The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future” as Want to Read:
The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future

The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future

3.19 of 5 stars 3.19  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Americans are over-regulated and over-taxed. When regulation escalates, the result is an increase in regulators. In other words, bigger government is required to enforce the greater degree of regulation. Bigger government means bigger budgets and higher taxes. "More" simply doesn't mean "better." A perfect example is the entire global warming, climate-change issue, which i ...more
Published February 28th 2012 by WND Books (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Greatest Hoax, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greatest Hoax

On 22 Jan 2015, the U.S. Senate voted 98-1 to approve a resolution stating that “it is the sense of the Senate that climate change is real and not a hoax.” The resolution was approved, and co-sponsored, by the most outspoken climate denier in the Senate, Jim Inhofe. So it's hard to take his book "The Greatest Hoax" very seriously. Rather, it appears to be just political posturing against Democratic Party initiatives.

I'd heard the claims and counter-claims about global warming over the past few y
This book is a well written overview of Global Warming Alarmism, not an advocacy book. It's simply a report of what happened, about how the Obama Administration failed to pass Cap and Trade, even with a super majority in both houses of Congress.

This book just documents recent history. So why write it, when man-made Global Warming is totally debunked? As he says, "Because the environmental activist extremists are not going away." Man was he right!!!

The book is well written, and is, I think, the
Well done exposing the anthropogenic global warming hoax. Great documentation of the climategate e-mails admitting the pro global warming "scientists" outright manipulation of the facts to suit their modus operandi. Global warming/cooling is a scam, climate change is an ongoing phenomenon and has more to do with the sun, water vapour and ocean currents.

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine, and t
Martin Rognlien
Absolute nonsense.
S2 Mc
Details Sen Inhofe's dedicated work in stifling and exposing the environmentalist's biggest jab at capitalism, American exceptionalism, and at making the world a mediocre place. Did not answer my core question as to what the rank-and-file "believer" thinks, and what motivates them to buy into the idea that we should regress, and tax ourselves into oblivion. Oh, I know what Algore gets out of's the lame brained public, and undisciplines scientists and other apologists I don't get.
Connie Landry
I am going to give you the main points of his argument as to why climate change is a hoax - climategate and the hockey stick graph. Most of the book focuses on the politics of climate change policy.
Sep 17, 2015 Leonardo marked it as considering
James Mountain "Jim" Inhofe es un político estadounidense de Oklahoma. Como miembro del Partido Republicano, actualmente sirve como senador senior para Oklahoma. En el Congreso está entre las mayores voces negacionistas del cambio climático.
Mike added it
Nov 17, 2015
Roger Royse
Roger Royse marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
JenWinEd marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Joe Defazio
Joe Defazio marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
C. marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Jeff Mcclees
Jeff Mcclees marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Lawrence Walker
Lawrence Walker marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014