Start by marking “Dawn Of The Morningstar (Spellbound Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dawn Of The Morningstar (Spellbound Trilogy, #3)

Dawn Of The Morningstar (Spellbound Trilogy #3)

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  351 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Calista McCoy's idyllic existence has been shattered and her life is in shambles. Her once happy home is gone, her family and friends lost. Now she must pick up the pieces and rebuild her world, and discover the truth about what really happened all those years ago... with shocking new developments that no one saw coming.
Published December 18th 2012 by Ascension Press

To ask other readers questions about Dawn Of The Morningstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dawn Of The Morningstar

Linda
Feb 04, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it
Ahh, finally. We get answers to the questions that remained from books 1 and 2. Spoiler alert. Don't keep reading if you really don't want to know the answers.

First, all the things we learn and why I liked this book and series. Callie does find her mom and surprisingly, the story she tells isn't what I expected. Callie also learns that her mom loves her and her dad, that she kept on eye on them over the years, and that Del is actually her biological father. Basically, a lot of the preconceptions
Susan
Feb 23, 2013 Susan rated it it was ok
You know how you wait and wait for a book to be released, especially if it is the last book in a series. You build up in your mind what's going to happen and how it will end. You're just so excited you're about to burst. Then when the book finally comes out and you read it and then...nothing. Nada...You're like "That's it!" Complete disappointment. Well, that's exactly how I felt with this book.

Dawn of the Morningstar by Penelope King was not the same caliber as the first two books in the serie
Brittany Pickett
Sep 17, 2013 Brittany Pickett rated it it was amazing
All I can say is wow. That ending was so amazing. I actually had happy tears, from the amount of love and joy Calista and her family had when everything turned out perfectly.
Samantha Adams
Jan 06, 2013 Samantha Adams rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!! Kept me up till 2am reading it. Once I'd started didn't want to stop.
Lisa  Schlottmann
Feb 07, 2013 Lisa Schlottmann rated it it was amazing
Love this series :) Excited there will be (at least!) one more!
Nicole
Jan 01, 2013 Nicole rated it it was amazing
WOW. What a beautiful ending. Loved this whole series!!!!!!!!
Mariela
Aug 02, 2015 Mariela rated it it was ok
I finished the trilogy. Honestly, the content could have been condensed into one book. In addition, this book would have been loads better if the author shifted a little towards the adventure/fantasy genre instead of focusing mostly on family/romance melodrama.
Stacy
I really loved this whole series and was sad to see it come to an end. It was great to watch Calista develop and transorm and become strong. I don't want to revel spoilers, but I thought the unpredictable twists were great and always kept me wanting to read more. I'm super stoked there will be another book in Spellbound after this one..hopefully many more! I think what I liked best about theses books, especially the last one was that it was NOT super typical and formulaic like so many other book ...more
Kerry
Jan 30, 2014 Kerry rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book but felt every thing was rushed at the end still good books and would read again. Not enough Nicolas thought.
Anjie Kendall
Jan 25, 2013 Anjie Kendall rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal-ya
I loved the ending, it was perfect. But, I did get annoyed with Lily and Sophia a bit. There were times when I wished Callie would have told them to go home. I got sick of them at times, but couldn't get enough Nicolas. He was yummy. I really enjoyed the trilogy as a whole and found it to be a very good story.
Adrienne Testa
Oct 18, 2013 Adrienne Testa rated it liked it
Calista McCoy finally has the uncovered the secrets, located her mother and learned who her father really is. She also has to face the truth about Justin. Now with Lily and Sophie at her side Calista earns her rings. Nicholas and Calista are finally together without barriers or dangers.
May 16, 2016 Sarah rated it it was ok
DNF, the characters became whiny after awhile and I had to force myself through it until I just gave up. A promising beginning...however this felt flat for me. Oh well.
Emily
Sep 30, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: ya
Recommended to Emily by: KISS THE CRYSTAL SUN
A great ending to this trilogy. I enjoyed this ya paranormal series very much. I would definitely read more from this author.
Alecia
Jan 15, 2013 Alecia rated it liked it
It's a good light read.
Tania
Tania rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2016
Sarah Opett
Sarah Opett marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
SensBaby21
SensBaby21 marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Raquel
Raquel marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Stephanie Arnold
Stephanie Arnold rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Lauryn
Lauryn marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Onzin
Onzin rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Medusa
Medusa marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Michael Forbes
Michael Forbes rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2016
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
May 08, 2016
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
  • Roots (The Witchbound Series, #1)
  • The In Between (The In Between, #1)
  • Fade Into Me
  • A Wicked Awakening (Wicked, #1)
  • Blue Violet (Svatura, #1)
  • Words in the Wind (Gateway to Gannah Book #2)
  • The Flight of the Griffin (The Flight of the Griffin, #1)
  • Rematch (Vortex, #1)
  • A Luminous Future: Growing Up in Transylvania in the Shadow of Communism
  • Duplicity (Spellbound, #2)
  • Created (Watched, #3)
  • The Lyra Novels (Lyra, #1-5)
  • Denial (The Witches of Santa Anna, #8)
  • Rumpelstiltskin's Daughter
  • Moonlight (The Guardian Legacies #3)
  • Reading Between the Lines (The Rosewoods, #4)
  • Some Kind of Wonderful
  • Forever Dark (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles #4)
Penelope King is a native Californian who now lives in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina. She says "y'all" more often than she'd like to admit and eats more fried food than is probably healthy.

In addition to writing she enjoys swimming, kayaking at the river, doing yoga and spin, or reading a good book. She can BBQ better than most men, and if she had to marry a food it would probably be pizza,
More about Penelope King...

Spellbound Trilogy (3 books)
  • Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Trilogy, #1)
  • Kiss the Crystal Sun (Spellbound Trilogy, #2)